Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja (2291 Views)

Odeda Community Soccer Tournament (season One) Powered By BET9JA CSR / Fraudulent Act By Bet9ja / Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by Adexvivacity(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
I am not promoting bet and I will never do so as it is against the rules on NL.
I just wish I could share this because I am a bit confused and I need someone to illuminate this issue which I found a little bit unclear.
I played BET9JA from my online account and the game ended in: 2 - 2

Serie A - Lecce - Cagliari

date: 25/11/2019 15:00

odd type: X2 & Over 3.5 odd: 3.75

But to my surprise, BET9JA voided the game and returned my stake to my account. This is a fraud and the game wasnt suspended or cancelled.
Please I stand to be enlightened.
Strightly to the punters please.

Re: It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
If you read their terms and conditions, Bet9ja reserves the right to cancel your bet and return your money if they notice any suspicious match fixing

1 Like

Re: It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by Isobug: 1:06am On Nov 26, 2019
Italy and match fixing

1 Like

Re: It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by pacesetting: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2019
The game was scheduled to play on the 24th (Sunday). But it was shifted to 25th (Monday). That's why it was void.

2 Likes

Re: It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by edo3(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2019
pacesetting:
The game was scheduled to play on the 24th (Sunday). But it was shifted to 25th (Monday). That's why it was void.
U are truly a pacesetter..

1 Like

Re: It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by OVIHINNO(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2019
Adexvivacity:
I just wish I could share this because I am a bit confused and I need someone to illuminate this issue which I found a little bit unclear.

But to my surprise, BET9JA voided the game and returned my stake to my account. This is a fraud and the game wasnt suspended or cancelled.
Report them to the Lottery Commission. That's an unfair practice

1 Like

Re: It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by ceejay80s(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2019
Their website went down today cos I win ordinary 36 million naira on 7 game correct score

1 Like

Re: It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by cherish(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
I thought am the only one they scam, see my ticket here

1 Like

Re: It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by cherish(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
I played home win which is 1.38, they changed it to draw for me

1 Like

Re: It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by cherish(m): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
How can I play a draw with 1.38?, Someone scan the ticket for me it shows I carry away to win

1 Like

Re: It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by Simongm(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
Adexvivacity:

I played this same game (draw ft @3.75odds) on sunday, but it was postponed to Monday due to waterlogged pitch and my bookie didn't void it.
Bet9ja is a scam, people have been complaining of changes been made to their ticket.

1 Like

Re: It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Shezkid, go to their alternate website on www.mobile.bet9ja2.com

1 Like

Re: It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
pacesetting:
There was heavy rain and the pitch was soaked, that's why it was postponed.

1 Like

Re: It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by Adexvivacity(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
pacesetting:

I played mine on monday
Re: It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by Bobbystanley(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Adexvivacity:

I played the game on Monday

Then you have a Case.Try Contacting their Customer Care and Complain and I'm sure something would be done about this.Sometimes these stuffs could be programming errors.
Re: It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by Adexvivacity(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
It has been reversed....Thank you all for the contribution.
Bet9ja site is really suffering since morning, something is wrong with them.

Re: It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
That game was to later postponed na....that was why.
Re: It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja by bluecircle470: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
Adexvivacity:
It has been reversed....Thank you all for the contribution.
Bet9ja site is really suffering since morning, something is wrong with them.

The new site is bet9ja2.com

(1) (Reply)

Quater Final Pairing -Nigeria Vs Gabon and Egypt Vs Cameroon / WWE Raw Results: Winners, Grades, Reaction And Highlights From July 24 / Forbes' Top 2023 List Of The World's Richest Football Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.