Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment (7025 Views)

BET9JA: I Can't Fund My Account Since Last Week!!! / It Seems I Have Been Scammed By Bet9ja / Fraudulent Act By Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by frederick22(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2018
Bet9ja had the guts to change the results from my slip id from ‘win’ to ‘void’. I was supposed to win almost #1,400,000.00 in total, but now since they changed the results I can’t get paid.

I would love if this could be published because I’m not the only one involved. My friend was also supposed to win #500,000 from same game but bet9ja just manipulated the whole results. I’m ready to sue them and even report them to the Nigeria Lottery Regulatory Commission.
Slip id B928ECRCTRWCAZ-5360339

I won and they must pay me and others involved. One of their agents told me that the potential winnings of the same game all-over Nigeria is worth Billions and they won’t be able to pay such amount, that’s why they manipulated the results to display that we lost but I’m not ready to let this go just like that.

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by ladyF(f): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2018
That's serious

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Alphanancy: 9:28am On Jun 21, 2018
frederick22:
Bet9ja had the guts to change the results from my slip id from ‘win’ to ‘void’. I was supposed to win almost #1,400,000.00 in total, but now since they changed the results I can’t get paid.

I would love if this could be published because I’m not the only one involved. My friend was also supposed to win #500,000 from same game but bet9ja just manipulated the whole results. I’m ready to sue them and even report them to the Nigeria Lottery Regulatory Commission.

I won and they must pay me and others involved. One of their agents told me that the potential winnings of the same game all-over Nigeria is worth Billions and they won’t be able to pay such amount, that’s why they manipulated the results to display that we lost but I’m not ready to let this go just like that.

Let us come together to form a group and fight this injustice and daylight robbery. My friend and i also won N553,000 only for bet9ja to say the game has been voided.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by frederick22(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2018
Alphanancy:
Let us come together to form a group and fight this injustice and daylight robbery. My friend and i also won N553,000 only for bet9ja to say the game has been voided.

This just wickness

4 Likes

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Ezemarcel(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
You can't read and understand..... They said over /under in the entire world cup......and u are jubilating that you won 1.4mill.....has world cup ended

11 Likes

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by frederick22(m): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oga you that can read and understand
They just changed all that recently

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ezemarcel:
You can't read and understand..... They said over /under in the entire world cup......and u are jubilating that you won 1.4mill.....has world cup ended
Why did bet9ja voided those matches if that option was truly what you said they were?The booking company should have Indictate those matches as lost matches.It is obvious they are trying to play smart on punters which will not work.They shouldn't be expecting
live matches to be like virtuals.They are most times the winners with rarely few times of losing which this current game is one of them.

6 Likes

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Ezemarcel(m): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=comshots post=68687810]Why did bet9ja voided the matches if that option was truly what you said?The booking company should have I dictate those matches as lost matches.It is obvious they are trying to play smart on him which will not work[/quotel]the truth is you don't read terms and conditions before doing things.....you said you want to take it up legally ...go ahead ....,.
Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Ezemarcel(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
comshots:
Why did bet9ja voided the matches if that option was truly what you said?The booking company should have Indictate those matches as lost matches.It is obvious they are trying to play smart on punters which will not work.They shouldn't be expecting
live matches to be like virtuals.They are most times the winners with rarely few times of losing which this current game is one of them.
my brother I'm not bet9ja...I'm just having a relative thinking
Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Emmanuel602(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
frederick22:
Oga you that can read and understand
They just changed all that recently

The said bet option was found on the Antepost section right? It's no rocket science to understand that Antepost bets are only decided at the end of a particular competition or tournament. You can google it yourself.
I played the game myself. It's even foolish to think that such big odds will be awarded for over/under goals for just a single match or are you a learner? grin

8 Likes

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Emmanuel602(m): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
frederick22:

HOW CAN YOU AWARD TIMOR WANNER 1.4 ODDS FOR UNDER 3.5 GOALS IN ONE MATCH shocked HOW MANY CAREER HAT TRICKS DOES HE EVEN HAVE grin grin grin

Bros that your game is for the duration of the entire world up tournament so chill and ask questions before playing any game options you don't know

10 Likes

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Emmanuel602:

HOW CAN YOU AWARD TIMOR WANNER 1.4 ODDS FOR UNDER 3.5 GOALS IN ONE MATCH shocked HOW MANY CAREER HAT TRICKS DOES HE EVEN HAVE grin grin grin

Bros that your game is for the duration of the entire world up tournament so chill and ask questions before playing any game options you don't know
[color=#000099][/color]I don't believe you and your likes are punters.Una be bet9ja PR group in NL.Why were those matches voided?Were they not supposed to be indicated as lost?

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Airoflaw(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
is it your money
Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by gulfer: 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
I hope you never go dey celbrate, chopping gbese and awaiting payout grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by wiseone28: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nonsense...They said it was a mistake that its not a single match but the whole tournament una no want understand. Sue them as una dey make noise on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Ichel: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ezemarcel, Emmanuel602 it's futility explaining to those who are not open to it.
Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by eightsin(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
it would have been nice to wreck bet9ja as them don wreck people lives. lol

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by meobizy(f): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
I'm following this thread eagerly awaiting the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by olusledge: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
comshots:
Why did bet9ja voided those matches if that option was truly what you said they were?The booking company should have Indictate those matches as lost matches.It is obvious they are trying to play smart on punters which will not work.They shouldn't be expecting
the reason they voided the game was simple they played the first matches in the tournament ..the option was number of goals scored in the tournament ,after the whole team played they had to remove the game ...it just like you putting a bet on france to win and the game starts,automatically they remoeve the game ..and bro abeg read bet9ja terms and agreement

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Habiodunz(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ezemarcel:

If no be say you self no get sense how will they void a game that has not ended undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by bloodsiamese(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Should know better,the game is under antepost bet
Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
olusledge:

the reason they voided the game was simple they played the first matches in the tournament ..the option was number of goals scored in the tournament ,after the whole team played they had to remove the game ...it just like you putting a bet on france to win and the game starts,automatically they remoeve the game ..and bro abeg read bet9ja terms and agreement
This is not virtual games where bookies manipulated their machines to favour themselves.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Kingsolar: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Emmanuel602:

Oga. We didn't request for refund y shud they refund if they the bet9ja are not confused

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Kingsolar: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bet9ja must pay us our won money n not stake money.
Nation wide protest on the way

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Kingsolar: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
If bet9ja can't pay, bet9ja must b closed.
If u make mistakes, pay for it

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Kingsolar: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
This must reach the right agency

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Ezemarcel(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
Habiodunz:

If no be say you self no get sense how will they void a game that has not ended undecided
go and read the terms and conditions of any betting coy...the have right to void any game that has not started
Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by 11thCondo(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
I played same same only and they have just refunded me. Why refund if no pun intent.

Chai...
Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by ednut1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Antepost bet. Stop crying lol
Re: Help!! I Was Scammed By Bet9ja – I Won 1.4m But Was Denied Payment by Lordwize(m): 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nigerians have been scammed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NFF To Honour Falcons Class Of 1999, Jegede At Aiteo Football Awards / Today Bet9ja Code Uefa Champions League/europa League / Where Can I Play Badminton in Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.