Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Jonathan Laments Quality Of Nigerian Graduates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jonathan Laments Quality Of Nigerian Graduates (3230 Views)

Why Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployable / Jonathan Laments Lack Of Adequate Skills Among Nigerian Graduates / Jonathan Laments Lack Of Adequate Skills Among Nigerian Graduates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Laments Quality Of Nigerian Graduates by Princek12(m): 5:06am On Nov 23, 2010
How can the so called tertiary institutions produce high quality graduates when there is no power for them to read; it is difficult to read under adequate lighting lighting let alone read under candles and lanterns. Even when there is light--probably by generator--the noise is sufficient to give any sane student a migraine.

GEJ should shut the hell up and fix the darn power problems before I slap him.
Re: Jonathan Laments Quality Of Nigerian Graduates by Abayomin70(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2010
he is mad sorry infact he is crazy my school OOU dey strike for more than 3months,all south east for mor dan 4month he even went to south east to visit he said nofin about the strike na GOD go strike am with THUNDER i wish am a wizzard i will first kill OTUNBA GBENGA DANIEL for makin my lectures to sit at home for d past 3month
Re: Jonathan Laments Quality Of Nigerian Graduates by gz: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2010
stop all this about poor quality of graduates are the lecturers of quality themselves. He's a Nigerian graduate too. , lol
Re: Jonathan Laments Quality Of Nigerian Graduates by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2010
Shame to all you schooling abroad,allowing the roth in our Education system to continue, Infact Government should stop blaming the graduates. i EVEN ASHAMED of NANS that are just eager to have a share of their national cake while maintaining silence over key issues like this TOPIC above. Shame to you NANS. tongue
Re: Jonathan Laments Quality Of Nigerian Graduates by Calsito: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2010
See who is talking, is he not a Nigerian graduate too? Some secondary school student are even better than him. He should stop being garrulous and show some actions. We are tired of talks Mr President.
Re: Jonathan Laments Quality Of Nigerian Graduates by juman(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2010
Calsito:

See who is talking, is he not a Nigerian graduate too? Some secondary school student are even better than him. He should stop being garrulous and show some actions. We are tired of talks Mr President.
Talking talking without action.
May God touch the hearts of our leaders in yorubaland and lead us out of a country groping in darkness. YORUBA RONU.
Re: Jonathan Laments Quality Of Nigerian Graduates by juman(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2010
Re: Jonathan Laments Quality Of Nigerian Graduates by mystikal(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2010
'Man in the Mirror' readily comes to mind
Re: Jonathan Laments Quality Of Nigerian Graduates by lonewolf: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2010
Jonathan is daft. He does realise that Nigeria's educational system is in the toilet because of ineffective leaders like him, right?
Re: Jonathan Laments Quality Of Nigerian Graduates by FIR: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2010
Is it because our graduate are academically poor that is why they don't have job? i need answer, i suggested mr president should have lamented lack of power and industries in Nigeria, Nigeria companies are only doing well in marketing, not in production because no light or power if president GOODLUCK JONATHAN do not give us constant power his government is a failure

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Lecturer Raped Me, Female Student Cries Out. / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To JAMB CBT Centre [PICS] / Dragnet Aptitude Test Questions Please ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.