Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Bet9ja Is Down Right Now - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bet9ja Is Down Right Now (1061 Views)

How To Delete Your Bet9ja Account / Does Bet9ja Have An Api? / Bet9ja Is Down On BB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Is Down Right Now by ArcFresky(m): 12:51am On Nov 26, 2019
As at 12:30am; bet9ja.com website is down.

Visiting the website initially brought a godaddy website offering it for sale at $4.99

It has been updated to return an Unavailable website.
Re: Bet9ja Is Down Right Now by budaatum: 1:42am On Nov 26, 2019
Godaddy @ $4.99 lol!

Re: Bet9ja Is Down Right Now by DC49: 5:19am On Nov 26, 2019
ArcFresky:

Visiting the website initially brought a godaddy website offering it for sale at $4.99

My guy you've bleeped up. You would've been a millionaire by the end of the day! Why didn't you grab the domain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Is Down Right Now by Sanchez01: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2019
ArcFresky:

And you couldn't buy and park it, like seriously Jesus! cry shocked

How people lose opportunities and money...
Re: Bet9ja Is Down Right Now by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2019
This guy! ! A person only has once chance at becoming it in life and trust me you've exhausted yours!!

For only about 3000 naira you would have been a multi millionaire.

You would have bought bet9ja and sold it back for atleast 400million!!!

You've bleeped up my nigga! !
Re: Bet9ja Is Down Right Now by fastseo: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2019
That domain was never available for registration .
A parked domain can't be registered . They only said get a com for $4.
Which means search for an available name with .com and buy . It could be similar to bet9ja

It's like thay are doing some upgrade on their site or tried to change their DNS server

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Is Down Right Now by ArcFresky(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lol, my people, that issue was temporary. Immediately I tried to buy, it became unavailable
Re: Bet9ja Is Down Right Now by Publicizing: 3:50am On Nov 27, 2019
ArcFresky:
Lol, my people, that issue was temporary. Immediately I tried to buy, it became unavailable
Olodo... U didn't understand what you read... They never said the domain was available for registration.

What you saw was a parking page.... Meaning the domain was not pointed to the right server.
They only offered you a dotCom domain for 4.99 dollars

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Exhibition Trade Fair. / Help Out Pls / Interesting Timeline: The Evolution Of Advertising Infographic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.