Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! (3178 Views)

Prop Firms - The Savior Of Unprivileged But Good Forex Traders / Forex Traders Wanted (trade Our Company's Capital, You Take 70%) / Forex Traders Needed As Portfolio Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by mkbessman(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2019
Good day all. As you may know, you may have been hearing about forex, the professional training involved, the level of commitment and so on in other to become successful on your own. All what I mentioned to be honest would take up to a year or more to balance and trade confidently on your own (especially if you were trained by a professional).

Let me also remind you that we have a lot of quacks who pose to be forex gurus. But I tell you, take your due diligence to observe the results of the person and see for yourself before committing yourself to such persons.

Inasmuch as forex traders raise high shoulders to make you feel it’s a rocket science to make money without stressing your entire life, that doesn’t make forex a day dream achievement.

The Goodnews here is that forex has been simplified for a dummy to make money. (Thank God for technology).

You may be asking how possible? Yes! And I’ll explain everything here for you to understand

We have two different ways in which you can earn in forex. The good thing there is that you don’t really need to know forex to earn. YES! All those stress of staying awake all night analyzing the market are over. What you just need to do is to leverage on who knows how to trade this forex and take advantage of this person to earn. All you need to do is to use him/her to trade and go back to sleep while the person is awake. In this way your money is working for you. All you do is to cash out anytime you so desire from the comfort of your toilet.

Like I mentioned earlier I said I’ll explain the two ways you can earn in forex without going for any forex seminar and they are

1. Forex trade signals: Of a truth, nobody would say he never copied from someone in school. I did that also. People also copied from me as well. So imagine copying from a bright student in an examination. probably the best student in your class. What would be your faith? with forex trade signals all you need to do is to wait for your professional trader to analyze the market and place a trade. He/she would send you what he traded. All you need is to copy that same trade and paste it in your own trade and make your profits from your own end. That’s what we call trade signals

2. Copy trades: This Is another form of earning without stress. It is more easier than the copy and paste trade. I’ll still paint a scenero so everyone would understand better. In the first one we talked about you copying from a bright student. In this copy trade scenero you don’t even need to copy from that student. You don’t even need to be in the exam. And you don’t also need to give the student your script to write for you.

Sound interesting right?

Ok......

Now this is how it works..........you stay at home with your script, while he’s writing in his own book, everything is reflecting in your script at home where you are. THAT IS TECHNOLOGY for you. I didn’t come here to make fool of myself. I’m telling you the real thing and I’ll beat my chest to challenge any forex trader who would argue this. That’s the truth. Now let me explain it in the real sense. In the copy trade your account is linked to the traders account and at such while he is trading and making money you’re are also instantly making yours from your end. The unique thing is that you’re the only one that can withdraw your funds as the traders can’t have access to your withdrawal. The white did these things well to avoid stories.

All what we are offering to you is not for free. Please mind you. It is for a little token on a monthly base. We call it a subscription. We have a WhatsApp group where we educate you before you start. You’d also have the opportunity to ask more questions and interact with others when you’re invited into the group.

The fee is as follows:

Trade signals (copy and paste) :$30 monthly

Copy trade: $50 monthly

Irrespective of what you earn every month. If you like earn $1000 but our subscription is enough for us. I have to be blunt and open to everyone. If you’re interested you can indicate with your numbers

NOTE: you can as well exit from the group if you don’t feel comfortable. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Ultimated1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
i am interested 08065210072
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by sourcecode07: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
09021128245.... Interested too
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Iruefo: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by tioles: 12:16am On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by mkbessman(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2019
Added you all. Enjoy your stay.
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by KrazzyAndy(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2019
Also interested 08083005614
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Excel99: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2019
I'm interested 08037546226
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Emmalami(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Add me to the Group ASAP

Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by omoruyivictory(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by SimplyAJ(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
08122620710 interested please add up
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Lumzyfrosh: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2019

Add me to the group
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by mkbessman(m): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Added you guys
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Abokii8(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
mkbessman:
Added you guys
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Santos07: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
pls add 08089846798
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by mkbessman(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2019
I’ve added you all. For the year we’re cloaed on our services to resume by January but you can join now to get acquainted with the process. Seasons greetings to you all. Next year is your year
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Dhamillahreh(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2019
I am interested please
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by brandon2009: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
am interested 08062400114
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by ayodele447: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Please add me 09054172233
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Sammypeters: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by MrTemple(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by mkbessman(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
MrTemple:
Added you before sir.
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by vanhelsing1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
mkbessman:
Good day all. As you may know, you may have been hearing about forex, the professional training involved, the level of commitment and so on in other to become successful on your own. All what I mentioned to be honest would take up to a year or more to balance and trade confidently on your own (especially if you were trained by a professional).

Let me also remind you that we have a lot of quacks who pose to be forex gurus. But I tell you, take your due diligence to observe the results of the person and see for yourself before committing yourself to such persons.

Inasmuch as forex traders raise high shoulders to make you feel it’s a rocket science to make money without stressing your entire life, that doesn’t make forex a day dream achievement.

The Goodnews here is that forex has been simplified for a dummy to make money. (Thank God for technology).

You may be asking how possible? Yes! And I’ll explain everything here for you to understand

We have two different ways in which you can earn in forex. The good thing there is that you don’t really need to know forex to earn. YES! All those stress of staying awake all night analyzing the market are over. What you just need to do is to leverage on who knows how to trade this forex and take advantage of this person to earn. All you need to do is to use him/her to trade and go back to sleep while the person is awake. In this way your money is working for you. All you do is to cash out anytime you so desire from the comfort of your toilet.

Like I mentioned earlier I said I’ll explain the two ways you can earn in forex without going for any forex seminar and they are

1. Forex trade signals: Of a truth, nobody would say he never copied from someone in school. I did that also. People also copied from me as well. So imagine copying from a bright student in an examination. probably the best student in your class. What would be your faith? with forex trade signals all you need to do is to wait for your professional trader to analyze the market and place a trade. He/she would send you what he traded. All you need is to copy that same trade and paste it in your own trade and make your profits from your own end. That’s what we call trade signals

2. Copy trades: This Is another form of earning without stress. It is more easier than the copy and paste trade. I’ll still paint a scenero so everyone would understand better. In the first one we talked about you copying from a bright student. In this copy trade scenero you don’t even need to copy from that student. You don’t even need to be in the exam. And you don’t also need to give the student your script to write for you.

Sound interesting right?

Ok......

Now this is how it works..........you stay at home with your script, while he’s writing in his own book, everything is reflecting in your script at home where you are. THAT IS TECHNOLOGY for you. I didn’t come here to make fool of myself. I’m telling you the real thing and I’ll beat my chest to challenge any forex trader who would argue this. That’s the truth. Now let me explain it in the real sense. In the copy trade your account is linked to the traders account and at such while he is trading and making money you’re are also instantly making yours from your end. The unique thing is that you’re the only one that can withdraw your funds as the traders can’t have access to your withdrawal. The white did these things well to avoid stories.

All what we are offering to you is not for free. Please mind you. It is for a little token on a monthly base. We call it a subscription. We have a WhatsApp group where we educate you before you start. You’d also have the opportunity to ask more questions and interact with others when you’re invited into the group.

The fee is as follows:

Trade signals (copy and paste) :$30 monthly

Copy trade: $50 monthly

Irrespective of what you earn every month. If you like earn $1000 but our subscription is enough for us. I have to be blunt and open to everyone. If you’re interested you can indicate with your numbers

NOTE: you can as well exit from the group if you don’t feel comfortable. Thanks.
Thanks sir...pls add me too
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by samteebiz3: 12:30am On Dec 28, 2019
not currently on Whatsapp
samteebiz3@gmail.com
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by youska(m): 12:39am On Dec 28, 2019
Please add 07064420400
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by acorntree(m): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by lizzychom: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2019
Add me 08068310830
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by timitayo77: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by kecee99(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by mkbessman(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
get Acquainted first before starting. Good luck to you all
Re: Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! by Billion2612(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Who Have Heard Of Bit2.biz / Heavy-duty Equipments For Hiring And Services / How To Make Money With Intelligence Prime Capital (IPC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.