Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Titans Blast Kemi Olunloyo’s Son On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Titans Blast Kemi Olunloyo’s Son On Twitter (1031 Views)

No Wonder Everyone Distant Themselves Away From You’ – Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo / Timaya Carrying Emmanuel, His Newborn Son On The Street Of Atlanta / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Titans Blast Kemi Olunloyo’s Son On Twitter by benjackugo: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
IgbereTV reports that the social media is currently agog as Tacha‘s fans are currently dragging the son of popular journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, describing him as a hungry fellow

Trouble started when Tacha’s fan posted that it is unimaginable that Kemi Olunloyo has children that she is raising. She further described the controversial journalist as a madwoman.

Reacting to this, her son came out to identify with her, citing that she is not raising them because they are already adults. He went further to describe her as ‘Nigerian slay prostitute’ and the floodgate opened on him from there.

They have not only criticized him as being the son of a prostitute, they also tagged him a hungry looking fellow.

See their exchange below:

http://igberetvnews.com/1163594/titans-blast-kemi-olunloyos-son-twitter/

Re: Titans Blast Kemi Olunloyo’s Son On Twitter by benjackugo: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
More

Re: Titans Blast Kemi Olunloyo’s Son On Twitter by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
Birds of a feather...their prostitution their business. what's my own?

Re: Titans Blast Kemi Olunloyo’s Son On Twitter by Samfloxin(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
CHAI!!!!!! hatrad has filled the world...who can sing this song from me...heal the world,make it a better place,for you and for me and the entire human race....
Re: Titans Blast Kemi Olunloyo’s Son On Twitter by ojun50(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
Na wa oh
I speechless for here
Re: Titans Blast Kemi Olunloyo’s Son On Twitter by ceejayMAX(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
The boy is not far from the truth sha,but watin consign local man like me

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija : Tobi Bakare Shares Mum's Picture To Celebrate Her Birthday / Bishop David Oyedepo Calls Out Church Of Satan / Funny !!! Anambra Masqurades Spotted Dancing Tesumola By Naira Marley {watch Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.