Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

“I Was Raped By An Armed Robber In 2004” Actress Elvina Ibru (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Raped By An Armed Robber In 2004” Actress Elvina Ibru (Video) (891 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme At New York Film Academy in 2004 (Throwback Pix) / I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) / Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Was Raped By An Armed Robber In 2004” Actress Elvina Ibru (Video) by KingSBB: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nollywood actress, Elvina Ibru who is well known for her works as a stage actor revealed she was once raped by an armed robber in 2004 and she’s sure she will meet him again.
Broadway Tv correspondent, Semilore caught up with the stage veteran at The Future Awards 2019 which took place at the Balmoral Convention Center, Federal Palace V.I on the 24th of November 2019, she was asked what she feels about the whole Busola Dakolo and Biodun Fatoyinbo’s rape case and she reacted to it.
She also revealed she was once a victim of rape by an armed robber in 2004 and she’s sure she’s going to see the man again even though she can't recognize nor call him out.
The actress claims she didn’t come out because it isn’t something to be proud of but she never hid it from the media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC06OhfGHfc

(1) (Reply)

Tacha First Visit To Ghana And It Turns Out To Be Massive (video) / Mercy Johnson, Rita Dominic, Kate Henshaw, Others Turns Up For Uche Jombo’s 40th / Full List Of Winners At 2020 Sound City MVP Award Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.