Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Tacha First Visit To Ghana And It Turns Out To Be Massive (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha First Visit To Ghana And It Turns Out To Be Massive (video) (890 Views)

Get A Massive Video Views Free / Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Tonto Dikeh And Son Get Their First Visit From Santa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha First Visit To Ghana And It Turns Out To Be Massive (video) by ProChuks1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
Watch the full video of Tacha visits Ghana for the first time and it turns out to be massive as she was warmly welcomed. She is said to be there for some events and relaxation. Watch to the end. #TachaStormsGhana #TachaXDespiteGOC

Subscribe, like and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqbJZo1Z5tE

Re: Tacha First Visit To Ghana And It Turns Out To Be Massive (video) by aminusodiq(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
hh
Re: Tacha First Visit To Ghana And It Turns Out To Be Massive (video) by CHOPUP411(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Sex tourism
Re: Tacha First Visit To Ghana And It Turns Out To Be Massive (video) by Andersonjr(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
So much for a celebrity now this days
Re: Tacha First Visit To Ghana And It Turns Out To Be Massive (video) by Rilley(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
A rude olosho with her foolish fans. grin

(1) (Reply)

“I Think I Want To Marry 3 Husbands” – Ifu Ennada Says / Incredible Zigi Vs Lil Smart || Checkout Best Dancer And Learn New Dance Steps / I Go Dye Gives Out His Mansion To The Nigerian Government To Fight Covid 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.