Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

virgin unprocessed 6A hair - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / virgin unprocessed 6A hair (56352 Views)

[its All About Hair] Reasons To Buy Unprocessed Human Hair Weave / 100% 6A unprocessed virgin hair With Free Delivery In Lagos! / virgin unprocessed hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

virgin unprocessed 6A hair by TNKAY: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2010
Get ur 100% unprocessed human hair at very affordable rates! Brazilian, Peruvian, Mongolian, Cambodian and mide's manes hair available. 08060265928. Bb pin 7C308F57

4 Likes

Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2010
Can you pls send me wholesale price for expression attachment

justmagnets@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by i4serious: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2010
Can u please inbox me the prices of ur xpression?Also include the wigs and all ur product please.Thanks. i4serious@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by pages(f): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2011
interested. Price list of these to pages@mail.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by toytuns(f): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2011
You can also find c=some cute weave on and wigs on this website.

You can also ask for quotes and prices. too.

http://www.stylebybike.com/category/hair-wigs

email : help@stylebybike.com

here are some pics

Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by phunkyj(f): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2011
 funke frm ibadan, am planining 2 open ƨ̣̣̇̇̇ shop were  can sale hair product alone like weave-on,xpressions,wig n odas(wholesale).pls can i knw dere prices n aw 2 get them.slimmyshadys@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by filnaija: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2011
Hi! Im a Filipino and married to a Nigerian. I've been in Nigeria and we also have properties over there, but we are base here in Malaysia. I would like to supply a real human hair wigs and weave-on to Nigeria, but I still need to ask my in-law where can I supply it. I'm still starting the business. I can get the products from Malaysia, China and Philippines.

When I was there, they priced my own hair for 170,000 Naira because my hair is long, thick and have 3 colors, And that is how I got the idea of this business, Please, if you know anyone who wants to buy a whole sale real hair wig and weave-on in a cheaper price, just PM me, For retail, I will open a shop in Lagos (Alaba Market) and Enugu soon,

Thanks a lot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by filnaija: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2011
REAL HUMAN HAIR STRAIGHT FROM THE FACTORY

I'm in Asia right now and I know some real human hair factories here. Those factories are manufacturing for European wholesalers and retailers (those ones you can see in the websites). Their factories are in Asia because of low cost of labor but the materials are from Europe. And of course they have a high standard quality, because European market will not accept the product if it will not pass their quality control. However, I will send a sample to my in-law in Lagos (Alaba Market) and in Enugu Town this coming week. I will send a processed hair (I mean those are ready to wear). I will also send a raw hair (virgin hair that not yet processed no chemicals yet). Those hairs can be tied up, dye, wash and trim. You can also use hair styling tools to straighten it or curl it, according to the style that you want (just like what we Asians do, with our natural hair).

This is not China made, because I discover according to my research that some of them are selling only synthetic hair that looks like real. So please ignore the one I said before that I can get from China, I change my mind. Well, they cannot cheat me because I have a real natural hair. Another thing, most of their hairs are from Asian people, mostly Indians and Filipinos. Because Indian women have long black curly hair, usually their hairs are virgin, not all puts colors in their hair because of their religion. They also use Filipino hair, because the European and Filipinos have the same type of hair. And black hair is hard to find to European women, that's why they are using Filipino hair. Since I’m an Asian, I can travel to some Asian countries with free visa to check some human hair wig factories.

If you are interested to see the samples, you may give me your contact number and I will ask my in-law to give you a call once the samples are in Nigeria already. Or you can email me at jho_naciz@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by nickeyxx4u: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2011
Hi,TNKAY i am interested in your proposal, hope your prices are good because i already have where some i source from!! can i get your price list! whole sale price list

nicholas.biose@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by uchman(m): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2011
Very interested,cos am in a university environment where most needed it.dnt 4get av already been in d biz.,supplier china(ucheify2000@yahoo.co.uk).07065944625
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by angelshalo: 4:54am On Mar 13, 2011
On behalf of Angels Halo I would like to introduce our company. Morris Trading Corporation Malaysia is the mother company of Angels Halo. We are manufacturing and supplying all kinds, types, styles and colors of Human Hair Wig, and all our wigs are made of 100% Real Human Hair either Virgin hair or Remy hair. We have been in the business of Human Hair Wig for the past 5 years. For the past five years we are successfully supplies our products to our numbers of retailers and dealers in Malaysia only. We do not retail our products to an individual buyers due that we do not want to compete with our clients. It has been our endeavor to provide high quality products at very competent prices.

Last January 2011, I went to Nigeria and I saw the demand of Real Human Hair Wigs, Weave-on and Extension. However, I noticed the high prices of those items. According to our research the Real Human Malaysian Remy Hair that are selling in Nigeria are came from China. And I noticed that some are not a pure Real Human Hair.

To this effect, we would like to offer our genuine, 100% Malaysian Human Hair at affordable prices. And we are guarantying to you the quality of a Real Malaysian Human Hair with beauty, vitality and longevity. Malaysian Human Hair have its natural state is thick and soft, it is incredibly versatile!

We also supply Indian and Brazilian Human Hair Wigs. Those wigs are manufactured in Malaysia but the hairs are come from our suppliers in India.

For further information please feel free to contact our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com.
Send us email, call us or sms us if you need our representative contact number in Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by simmydoug: 9:34am On May 11, 2011
pls can you send me the wholesale prices of your expression attachment, weavon(expression and other products),and wigs and how i can get them to this e-mail.
engrsimi@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by kallywana: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2011
HI,

Can l get your pricelists for Expressin attachments, X-pression Weaveons, Amingo Weavons, Darling Yaki Weaveons, Noble etc.

My email: kallywana@yahoo.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by felibest: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2011
Can you please inbox me the wholesale prices of Expressn attachments, X-pression Weaveons, Amingo Weavons, Darling Yaki Weaveons, Noble etc. and how to get them?

My email: felibest4all@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Belbicken: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2011
pls send wholesale prices of Expressn attachments, X-pression Weaveons, Amingo Weavons, Darling Yaki Weaveons, Noble etc. and how to get them to impafunkee@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by maxudu(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2011
Please mail me wholesale prices of Expression attachments, X-pression Weaveons, Amingo Weavons, Darling Yaki Weaveons, Noble,lady rainbow etc to adris4real@yahoo.com or maxudu@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by yemmyojus: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2011
i am interested in bulk attachment and weavon, i lived in nigeria can u give me details of both and your location pls.
my email is yemmyoju@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by tabsycool: 7:15am On Sep 05, 2011
I am a nigerian studying in Ukraine, is it possible to send me attachments and weaveons over here for sale, u can inbox me @tabithayusuf@yahoo.com, u can also use dis address to search for me on facebook, i will be awaitin ur reply
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by nwakagirl: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2011
Hi, am peace from warri. I want 2 start up a weave-on and attachment shop and i will want u 2 send me pricelist of all products and where i can get them. My email is wankybabie@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by obukolami(f): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2011
pls send me the prices of the wigs and weavons
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Godmother(f): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
Pls inbox me the price of your attachment and weavons
muoboisivwe@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by mandj(f): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2011
Hi We thank GOD ALMIGHTY for bringing us to this time of the year, I live in Port Harcourt and i want to sell xpression attachments, weavons and wigs, can somebody pls send me the price list and the address where i can get them, my email is julieudotai@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Abelkayode: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2011
I'm Abel
I base in Kaduna, i really want to do this, Can pls send me every detail to getting started and price.
this is my email address abelkayode@gmail.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by ilovegames: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2011
Very Usefull INformation
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by imohregi: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
Pls send me price list via regbajo@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by noracool: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2012
Hi,
my name is Anny, I stays Port Harcourt and will want to start weavon's business as soon as possible, please can you send the price lists of wholesales xpression attachments, weavons, wigs, and human hair(Brazilian hairs) to my inbox. brizzlingstone10@yahoo.com
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by princesana(f): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2012
hi,im anna.pls send me price list for weavons nd attachments to princessannaokoye@yahoo.com. do u know where i can buy assorted hair creams and hair sprays at wholesale prices too??pls reply.
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by themy4luv: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2012
Hi,
my name is Temitope, I stays Lagos and will want  to start weavon's business as soon as possible, please can you send  the price lists of  wholesales xpression attachments, weavons, wigs, and human hair(Brazilian hairs) to my inbox. themy4luv@yahoo.co.uk
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Agnes001: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2012
Hi TNKAY,

Can you please send me whole sale price for expression attachment, Wigs and weavons,the premium too, noble and Amingo's product. The length, colour, price and minimum order of each product. How you pack and deliver them or where I can come and get them. I live in Lagos and want to start hair products business.

Thanks
Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by Agnes001: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2012
Hi TNKAY,

Can you please send me whole sale price for expression attachment, Wigs and weavons,the premium too, noble and Amingo's product. The length, colour, price and minimum order of each product. How you pack and deliver them or where I can come and get them. I live in Lagos and want to start hair products business.

Thanks
edoragnes@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: virgin unprocessed 6A hair by OMOLADY(f): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2012
Good day. Treat as urgent. Send me all your attachment, wigs and weavon, xpression products, amigo products, premium too products and noble products all their company's prices to biznesswoman1@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria / Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell / Wholesale Shoes Available In Nigeria At Cheap Prices!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.