Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. (3048 Views)

Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / Accredited Amala Joints In Nigeria (2018 List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by MetaPhysical: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xIn5vOSwU4

Cc
Rekhina
Adaibeku I of Ibekuland
Lzaa
Immhotep
Gidygidy
Meles zenawi
Gmbuhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Arda1000(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2019
Godforbid!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by jom28gy(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2019
Is your choice
Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by LZAA: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Cc
Rekhina
Adaibeku I of Ibekuland
Lzaa
Immhotep
Gidygidy
Meles zenawi
Gmbuhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Chibuzoc(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2019
I nearly vomit the first day I saw ewedu soup, so disgusting and irritating but I heard it's nutritious

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Cc
Rekhina
Adaibeku I of Ibekuland
Lzaa
Immhotep
Gidygidy
Meles zenawi
Gmbuhari
This is a nice video.
But Oga T9KSY will not be happy with the video. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by LZAA: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2019
immhotep:

This is a nice video.
But Oga T9KSY will not be happy with the video. grin
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by haffaze777(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Cc Rekhina Adaibeku I of Ibekuland Lzaa Immhotep Gidygidy Meles zenawi Gmbuhari
brother u don kolo finishcheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by mrvitalis(m): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2019
The only igbos who eat that thing called food are
1) Igbo's with Yoruba mother or relation
2) Igbo's that grew up in Yoruba dominated part of Lagos
3) Igbo's that grew up in the south west outside Lagos

You can't see a full blown Igbo man eating that rubbish ....yorubas are the worst cooks in the south thats a fact

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Seetto: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

You can't see a full blown Igbo man eating that rubbish ....yorubas are the worst cooks in the south thats a fact
You are in great bondage, your ethnic bigotry mindset is an indication that you need psych examination.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

They are not the worst,cook,
They dont cook at all,junk and noodles are so rampant there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Franzee(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2019
I love this video.... Hey y'all need to watch this

1 Like

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Chibuzoc(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2019
Seetto:

You are in great bondage, your ethnic bigotry mindset is an indication that you need psych examination.

You expect him to eat poison because he loves one Nigeria

What happens to one man's food is another man's poison

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by YorubaPrince: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2019
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by YorubaPrince: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2019
Chibuzoc:
I nearly vomit the first day I saw ewedu soup, so disgusting and irritating but I heard it's nutritious

Olofo!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Armaggedon: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2019
Amala doesn't make a complete meal, so anyone saying he likes it is not honest. Again going around looking for Igbo's to certify amala edible is a sign of having 'complex' issues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Chibuzoc(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Olofo!

Lol
Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Rekhina(f): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2019
Amalachi is a no no for me n my sister Adaibeku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2019
Just d same way they also like Yoruba dick. eg Chioma ( Davido girlfriend), Betty Akeredolu, Fani Kayode Igbo wife. One Igbo girl is even begging me 4 her to come to my place dis evnin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by shugabasbn: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

Dey deceive yourself, there is one Amala joint in Sokoto along Sultan road, Mama Afeez restaurant if u go there u will see the way both Hausa and Igbo battling with plate of Amala, I was introduced by my Igbo friend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by johnmartus(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2019
This vidoe show that igbo girls really like yoruba man.

9 Likes

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2019
x
Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2019
johnmartus:
[s]This vidoe show that igbo girls really like yoruba man.[/s]

Keep fooling yourself; only 0.1% of Yorubas with some wealth can get an Igbo woman; Fani Kayode, Davido, Akeredolu, e.t.c. Typical afonja like you have zero chance with Igbo women...where will you get money to take care of her? You think your 9-5pm job and carrying file up and down can maintain an Igbo woman? Oponu!

7 Likes

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by meccuno: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2019
catoluy:

Keep fooling yourself; only 0.1% of Yorubas with some wealth can get an Igbo woman; Fani Kayode, Davido, Akeredolu, e.t.c. Typical afonja like you have zero chance with Igbo women...where will you get money to take care of her? You think your 9-5pm job can maintain an Igbo woman? Oponu!

6 Likes

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2019
Amala and Ewedu again?

No comments but Let me just relax and be reading comments.
Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Gazzy88(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2019
Chibuzoc:

You expect him to eat poison because he loves one Nigeria

What happens to one man's food is another man's poison
Anytime I go to eat igbo food, I do go with TomTom. Not exaggerating but I've stopped eating it though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by sweetonugbu: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2019
Vomit inducing food, NYAMA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Yebosola(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
I used to tell people,don't judge Cosmopolitan IGBOs with IPOB touts on this platform, 99% of interviewees said Yoruba are very respective,that's what we called OMOLUWABIS grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Yebosola(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

IPOB miscreants, from their words & ways,u must know them."Anjekuru kotan,Kanu's tout tun gbowo e sawo" Anofia,ewu Biafra.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ewedu is disgusting to say the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Yoruba Amala: Igbo People Respond To Interview. by MrStan11(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
Who else saw fr Mbaka in that video grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rick Of Eating Pork And 13 Problems With Pork / Poison Alert: Plz Do Not Take This Juice, It Has Killed Many / Marvellous Cake Designs For Special Occasion By Procakes Trix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.