Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,382 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

“i’m Playing The 02 Arena For 2 Days Back To Back Next Year” – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Playing The 02 Arena For 2 Days Back To Back Next Year” – Davido (521 Views)

Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights / I Was In Mo’ Hits For A Year: Davido Speaks On His Struggling Days As A Musician / The Real Story Behind Susu (rant HQ Founder) Reaction On Rant HQ Few Days Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Playing The 02 Arena For 2 Days Back To Back Next Year” – Davido by Muhammad2468(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2019
“I’m Playing The 02 Arena For 2 Days Back To Back Next Year” – Davido
Davido has revealed he would be putting on sale a show for 2 days back-to-back at the O2 Arena in London next year.
The superstar singer who is currently living in the amazingly-pleasurable moment his recently released sophomore album; “A Good Time,” has birthed for him revealed this at an interview he recently had in the United Kingdom.
Davido who already sold out the O2 Arena in January 2019 has exercised confidence that he would host another show in the prestigious hall and sell it out once again. The singer further revealed the deal to put on sale the shows have been signed and the preparations already started.

Re: “i’m Playing The 02 Arena For 2 Days Back To Back Next Year” – Davido by Muhammad2468(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2019
baddest

Re: “i’m Playing The 02 Arena For 2 Days Back To Back Next Year” – Davido by akimbomimer: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2019
Re: “i’m Playing The 02 Arena For 2 Days Back To Back Next Year” – Davido by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2019
Two days??
Anything is possible sha

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Amazed As Crowd Of Ghanaian Fans Welcome Her Wit Incredible Cultural Dance / Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Sowore's Rearrest / “I Miss Nigeria”- Cardi B Tells Her Over 50 Million Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.