Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Check Out The New Osun Mall (video+photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Out The New Osun Mall (video+photos) (1591 Views)

Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Hello Guys Pls I Need Osun Mall (justrite) Opening Date / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The New Osun Mall (video+photos) by Harkinzmovic: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2019
Just a 4 minutes video...

This Video is about a detailed tour to the recently completed *OSUN MALL,* which is located at the capital of the State of Osun, along Olaiya junction, the shopping mall is not far from the Nelson Mandela Freedom park...

The Shopping Mall which sits on a 5,000 square metres of land is a private venture of Independent Shopping Mall Limited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYGfxQn-1oI

The shopping mall will provide ultramodern state-of-the-art retail, entertainment, relaxation and dining facilities with 2,000 square metres of shopping space, including retail shops, food court and three cinemas with automated parking space for not less than 500 vehicles, among others.

Thanks for watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYGfxQn-1oI

Re: Check Out The New Osun Mall (video+photos) by Harkinzmovic: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
Main building a

Re: Check Out The New Osun Mall (video+photos) by Gabbyosun: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
Pls wen is d opening date

(1) (Reply)

The Best Online Tool To Hack Instagram Account / Siena / Reason Why I Shall Be Deleting My Nairaland Account Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.