Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real (1065 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Dubai...the Best City For A Nigerian To Live And Work. The Pros And Cons / Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real by jamesp1: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2010
IEven If you dont want this to keep real its okay. take care, but you will just have to accept my apology, Enjoy yourself. I rest my case what ever you call me, its okay.
sorry guys just forget this page okay no problem, take care,
jamesainterman@yahoo.com
Re: Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real by justwise(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2010
@james p

You poor thief, its not going to be a happy xmas for u.
Re: Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real by jamesp1: 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2010
@ justwise you are the one who is a thief and who will not have a happy xmas,  I am trying to help people here and y call me a thief? If you do not like my post just leave it alone okay,  just dont worry I am watching out for u, becos I know who you are, I know where you stay, and I have every info about you, try me next time and you will pay, I will definitely look for you and come after you. I am not a thief okay.
Re: Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real by tigerpaws(f): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2010
james p:

Hello forum brought this to you today,  If you are interested just read on and do what it says you are to do but do send your scanned copies after doing printing and signing with other scanned copies of your documents as requested to me to forward to the Immigration lawyers at Canada.  You will have a copy and I will have mine.
you can send them to jamespainterman@yahoo.com or dorothybrowning2@yahoo.com.
____________________________________________________________ ________________________________ 
Sent:Thursday,  28 October, 2010 1:26:06 PM
Subject: Fwd: (no subject)
Follow up and get back to me as soon as possible. When you look through the attached forms, you can call me for a minute and i will call you back so we can talk extensively on this. There is no need gambling with your future; that country,

Dr. Ige Benson
Medical Surgeon
Cell: xxxxxxxxxxx

Note: forwarded message attached.

-----Inline Message Follows-----

Because there are three of you: xxxxx xxxxxxxxx

I will be in touch with you after this stage and let you the documentation and other things that we need for the application. 

If you have any questions in the meantime, you can reach me on this email.

Regards,

Dr. Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LL.M (Alberta) D.Jur (xxxxxxxxx)
Barrister & Solicitor
xxxxxxxx Wilson Avenue, Suite xxxx
xxxxxxxx, ON
M3K 1G1
Tel: (416) xxxxxxxx
Fax: (416) xxxxxxxx
Email: xxxxxn@rxxxxx.com

This transmission and the documents attached to it are privileged communication intended only for the person named herein. Any person who receives this email in error or is not the intended recipient should please notify us immediately and destroy it and return the original transmission to us without making a copy of it.
Hello Ms. xxxxx:

My name is Dr. Xxxxxxx xxxxx.  I am a lawyer practising from Toronto, Canada. 

I have been retained by Mr. xxxxx in Califonia, US to process application for Immigration to Canada for you under the Canadian skilled workers program.  I have been discussing the application with Mr. xxxxx

I reviewed your resume, received additional information from Mr. xxxxx and I have assessed you for the program.  I am about to commence the application.

I attach to this email two (2) forms, which are required to commence the application.

a.  Please print out the two forms
b.   Make extra photocopy of each of the two forms.
c.  Complete one set as a draft
d.  Sign the signature sections of the other blank set
e. Courier both sets of of application forms (the completed draft and the signed blank copies) to me through the address below.

I will be in touch with you after this stage and let you the documentation and other things that we need for the application. 

Regards,

Dr. Xxxxx xxxxnwan

Xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx, LL.M (Alberta) D.Jur (xxxxxx)
Barrister & Solicitor
xxxxx Wilson Avenue, Suite xxxx
xxxxx, ON
M3K 1G1
Tel: (416) xxxxxxxx
Fax: (416) xxxxxxxx
Email: xxxxxxx@xxxxxx.com

This transmission and the documents attached to it are privileged communication intended only for the person named herein. Any person who receives this email in error or is not the intended recipient should please notify us immediately and destroy it and return the original transmission to us without making a copy of it.

Fw:
Sunday, October 10, 2010 8:42:18 PM
"Bxxxxace ahxxxxan" <axxxxxxan@xxxxxxcom>
   To:
"chudixxxx@xxxxx.com>, "" <PetOkaf@xxxxx.com>
Hello Ms. xxxxxx:

My name is Dr. xxxxxxxxxxx.  I am a lawyer practising from Toronto, Canada. 

I have been retained by Mr. xxxxxxxxor in Califonia, US to process application for Immigration to Canada for you under the Canadian skilled workers program.  I have been discussing the application with Mr. Okafor.

I reviewed your resume, received additional information from Mr. Okafor and I have assessed you for the program.  I am about to commence the application.

I attach to this email two (2) forms, which are required to commence the application.

a.  Please print out the two forms
b.   Make extra photocopy of each of the two forms.
c.  Complete one set as a draft
d.  Sign the signature sections of the other blank set
e. Courier both sets of of application forms (the completed draft and the signed blank copies) to me through the address below.

Because there are three of you,XXXXXX,XXXXX,XXXXput all the forms envelopes and courier to me. 

Regards,

Dr. Xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Bxxxxxxce xxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Barrister & Solicitor
xxxxxx Avenue, Suite xxxx
xxxxxxx, ON
M3K 1G1
Tel: (416) xxxxxxx
Fax: (416) xxxxxxx
Email: ahunwan@XXXX com

This trans

Soryy the files are too big for the maximum requirements. just send a blank mail with subject Canada. to jamespainterman@yahoo.com. toget yours.

undecided

[size=16pt]THIEF [/size]
Re: Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real by justwise(m): 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2010
james p:

@ justwise you are the one who is a thief and who will not have a happy xmas, I am trying to help people here and y call me a thief? If you do not like my post just leave it alone okay, just dont worry I am watching out for u, becos I know who you are, I know where you stay, and I have every info about you, try me next time and you will pay, I will definitely look for you and come after you. I am not a thief okay.

You are a dead rat i tell you, come for me if you still have any working brain cell. Yes u are not just a thief but a hungry one.
Re: Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real by tigerpaws(f): 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2010
james p:

@ justwise you are the one who is a thief and who will not have a happy xmas,  I am trying to help [size=13pt](SCAM)[/size] people here and y call me a thief? If you do not like my post just leave it alone okay,  just dont worry I am watching out for u, becos I know who you are,  I know where you stay,  and I have every info about you,  try me next time and you will pay,  I will definitely look for you and come after you. I am not a thief okay.

oh pls  grin   cheesy  grin  grin
Re: Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real by justwise(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2010
tigerpaws:

oh pls grin cheesy grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real by tigerpaws(f): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2010
james p:

just dont worry I am watching out for u, becos I know who you are, I know where you stay, and I have every info about you, try me next time and you will pay, I will definitely look for you and come after you.

I'm watching you also grin

SCAMMER!!!!!!

GTB account name: Chukwudiebele Azu
Account no: 2137770691590.
Branch: Lagos
Re: Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real by justwise(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2010
tigerpaws:

I'm watching you also grin
SCAMMER!!!!!!

GTB account name: Chukwudiebele Azu
Account no: 2137770691590.
Branch: Lagos

How much will u pay into my account if i drop my bank details? grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real by tigerpaws(f): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2010
^ a fiver tongue
Re: Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real by justwise(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2010
tigerpaws:

^ a fiver tongue

Nah!! not attractive enough grin grin grin. . i keep my bank details
Re: Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real by kadman(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2010
james p:

@ justwise you are the one who is a thief and who will not have a happy xmas,  I am trying to help people here and y call me a thief? If you do not like my post just leave it alone okay,  just dont worry I am watching out for u, becos I know who you are, I know where you stay, and I have every info about you, try me next time and you will pay, I will definitely look for you and come after you. I am not a thief okay.

May woe betide you. You stupid bas[i]t[/i]ard. You know where who lives ? Who are you threatening here ?

THIEF
THIEF
THIEF

Abi you know where I live too ? Come get me. Oloshi
Re: Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2010
james p:

You pathetic g00n! You've been rumbled - correction, your offer was so full of holes, a moronic gorilla could see through it, and decipher the mess you call a brain.

Your threat to Justwise is as empty as your cranium. No one's scared, no one's worried, no one thinks anything of you, besides knowing you're a thief, trying desperately to fill your Christmas stocking. In short, no one cares. You'll have to get your Christmas fund elsewhere.

[size=30pt]Thief! Ole!! Oghi!!! Barawo!!!! [/size] grin
Re: Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real by Odunnu: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2010
Busted!!
Re: Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real by justwise(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2010
Siena:

You pathetic slowpoke! You've been rumbled - correction, your offer was so full of holes, a moronic gorilla could see through it, and decipher the mess you call a brain.Your threat to Justwise is as empty as your cranium. No one's scared, no one's worried, no one thinks anything of you, besides knowing you're a thief, trying desperately to fill your Christmas stocking. In short, no one cares. You'll have to get your Christmas fund elsewhere.
[size=30pt]Thief! Ole!! Oghi!!! Barawo!!!! [/size] grin
kadman:
May woe betide you. You silly bas[i]t[/i]ard. You know where who lives ? Who are you threatening here ?
THIEF
THIEF
THIEFAbi you know where I live too ? Come get me. Oloshi
Thanks bros, was about to get some hoodies just to disguise myself then i saw ur posts. grin grin grin
Re: Live And Work In Canada. Keep It Real by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2010
grin grin Bursted!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience While Travelling Out Of The Country Especially At Mmia. / Does Anyone Knows How To I Can Get A Refund Of My Open Ticket / Accident, A Full Load Tanker Carrying Pms Falls On The Road At Owode-ijako Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.