Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Does Anyone Knows How To I Can Get A Refund Of My Open Ticket - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Anyone Knows How To I Can Get A Refund Of My Open Ticket (1074 Views)

Arik Air Please Refund My Money, Its Over 40 Days Now! / Refund Of School Fees After Refusal Of Uk Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Knows How To I Can Get A Refund Of My Open Ticket by femi93: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2011
hi guys, i travelled with turkish airlines with an open ticket. i dont intend to use the return ticket to travel back, please do you know how i can get a ticket refund.
thanks
Re: Does Anyone Knows How To I Can Get A Refund Of My Open Ticket by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2011
it all depend on the type of ticket you got. is it refundable? is it refundable after onward journey? what is the fee applicable etc?

i suggest you call whoever sold you that ticket (travel agent etc) and ask THEM directly because THEY will be the ones who will have to refund you.

btw: beware, using only one way of a return ticket makes that journey a ONE WAY JOURNEY. so most airline who would refund that ticket will first check the price of a ONE WAY TICKET for the same route, then deduct that amount from what you paid, and refund the difference (if any). . . . . . . .  not to break your heart, but most international one way ticket are more expensive than return tickets (unless the ticket you had was in FULL FARE ECONOMY)

(1) (Reply)

How Was Your Flight Today? / Indefinte Leave To Remain Policy Change / Tolu Ogunlesi Publicly Challenges Arik Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.