Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Is Icell Warranty Real? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Icell Warranty Real? (637 Views)

Infinix Zero Screen Warranty / Samsung Gives 24 Month Warranty On Galaxy S4 In Nigeria / Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Icell Warranty Real? by fluxdon(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2010
Please i will need your advice as to what to do b'cos everything in nigeria hardly works. I made a decision to buy a NEW PHONE, i chose MIZBEACH @ computer village b'cos i thought i they sell ORIGINAL PHONES. I bought Sony erricson zylo for N21,500. Just after 2 days of purchase, d bluethoot & radio stopped working. I took back to mizbeach, they redirected me to iCell because the warranty card was issued by iCell. Now it is taking iCell more than 2 months to do something about it. Please my money & my phone is just stuck with them all in the name of warranty. What should i do as i am even tired of complaining
Re: Is Icell Warranty Real? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2010
icell warranty is all but lie. i bought a sonyericsson g900 phone from slot with icell warranty,when i have problem with the touch screen after 4 months of purchase, i took it to their office at ikeja. unfortunate they are no longer their.when i called their hotline i was told that they are having problems ( God knows with who ) and that i should take the phone to these roadside engineer.ever since am unable to repair it cry. imagine na waooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Mtn 3g / Nokia E72 And E5 Needed Urgently / Get A Free Hymn Book App On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.