Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,844 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty (2491 Views)

Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty by amasha(f): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2011
When purchasing your Nokia Device from the stores,always insist on a Nigerian Warranty Phone. Some dealers could give you phones which don't have the Nigerian Warranty but if you insist you'll have the warranty phones.

To check if your Nokia Device comes with a 12 month Warranty in Nigerian before you buy.

STEP 1: Get the IMEI number. You can find it on the sales box, on the label under the battery,or by typing *#06# on the phone.

STEP 2: Type IMEI, leave a space, then your IMEI number and send to 32053.
Example: IMEI 358260030006025

STEP 2: You will receive an SMS that tells you if your phone has valid 12months Nigerian Warranty.

REMEMBER: Warranty doesn't cover Wear and tear, users defects, defects caused by bending,dropping,liquid damage, defects caused by unauthorised phone engineers,etc
Re: Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty by WackyJ1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2011
Is the sms free?
Re: Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty by lynxnoon(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2011
hmmm
never tot of dat sha undecided grin
Re: Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty by ifyalways(f): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2011
amasha:

When purchasing your Nokia Device from the stores,always insist on a Nigerian Warranty Phone. Some dealers could give you phones which don't have the Nigerian Warranty but if you insist you'll have the warranty phones.

To check if your Nokia Device comes with a 12 month Warranty in Nigerian before you buy.

STEP 1: Get the IMEI number. You can find it on the sales box, on the label under the battery,or by typing *#06# on the phone.

STEP 2: Type IMEI, leave a space, then your IMEI number and send to 32053.
Example: IMEI 358260030006025

STEP 2: You will receive an SMS that tells you if your phone has valid 12months Nigerian Warranty.

REMEMBER: Warranty doesn't cover Wear and tear, users defects, defects caused by bending,dropping,liquid damage, defects caused by unauthorised phone engineers,etc

Does this work for all service providers or is this for a specific provider undecided
Re: Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty by aieromon(m): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2011
I've never had to make use of a warranty card before.
Re: Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty by semid4lyfe(m): 1:44am On Jan 29, 2011
Only time I've made use of the warranty of a product was when I had to replace the lens of the cd-rom of my lapy

Still good tip sha. . . . . .
Re: Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty by Eeyore(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2011
What da heck!!! I sent the darn SMS and got this - "Send suggestive text messages to put him in the mood for a quality time later in the day". WHAT NONSENSE!!!
Re: Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty by amasha(f): 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2011
@ Eeyore
Lol,its funny you got that tho but you shouldnt be cursing becos of a mild issue as that. Paste your IMEI here and il help you check

@semid4lyfe
Thanks,part of my job i guess

@ifyalways
Yup,for all service providers

@WackyJ1
N30, u know how this things are, wink
Re: Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty by WackyJ1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2011
amasha:

@WackyJ1
N30, u know how this things are, wink
Yep all too well
Re: Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty by zenus(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2011
Will try this wen buying a new product
Re: Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty by amasha(f): 10:17am On May 26, 2011
Always insist on a Nigerian Warranty Phone when purchasing to enjoy Warranty services for your mobile devcie.

(1) (Reply)

Comparing Elephone P5000 With Elephone P7000 / Durability Of Huawei Phones / Which 1 Is Better;;; Innjoo Max 2 Vs Infinix Hot 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.