Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ (12345 Views)

Tsola Emiko: Olu Of Warri Sings Worship To God Moment After Coronation / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings / Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by JBArokonkwo1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Spin360:

Your ignorance won't make you see its stupid to try to determine people's beliefs and opinions Mohammed/paedophile follower
Oga sir,but it is acceptable to disturb public peace with noises from religious homes e.g churches and mosques!
Calling Mohammed a paedophile just shows how perpetually stupid u are. U piss on other people's religion and yet expect URS to be respected.
Just for ur information,I am neither a Christian or Muslim.....
Na ur papa when no withdraw the night when he hammer ur mama I blame... Such a waste product for no dey nairaland

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by LZAA: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Afamed:

Lawless Biafran
tongue
Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by Spin360: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
JBArokonkwo1:

Oga sir,but it is acceptable to disturb public peace with noises from religious homes e.g churches and mosques!
Calling Mohammed a paedophile just shows how perpetually stupid u are. U piss on other people's religion and yet expect URS to be respected.
Just for ur information,I am neither a Christian or Muslim.....
Na ur papa when no withdraw the night when he hammer ur mama I blame... Such a waste product for no dey nairaland

I own my data now get lost.
Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by Pataricatering(f): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Watch CAN come and start crying like babies ! I don’t know how a Christian body can only want indiscipline and corruption everywhere they are .
Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
LZAA:
Lagos state cabinet member grin
APCheat are just naturally useless grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues greenback metaphysical
Afamed will not like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by helinues: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
immhotep:

Afamed will not like this

Your own reporting case is tomorrow.. Cos I begged you to stop but you never listen
Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
helinues:

Your own reporting case is tomorrow.. Cos I begged you to stop but you never listen
What did I do again grin
Don't you love me anymore? kiss kiss

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by mastermaestro(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Equality and equity are two different concepts.

Empty philosophy!
Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by helinues: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
immhotep:

What did I do again grin
Don't you love me anymore? kiss kiss

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

Stop mentioning me in an irrelevant quotes .. I have no problem with relevants quotes

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
mastermaestro:

Empty philosophy!

Empty claim.
Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by SolomonGrundy01: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Your banning is loading
[/s]
nwokem shatap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by LZAA: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
SolomonGrundy01:
[s][/s]
shut up
you're talking nonsense
nairaland is a symbol of unity and selflessness
we must unite
we love you
we are brothers

cc
LZAA Imhotep TRIGITIS
Me and helinues are listening to nzeogwu right now grin
..the five percenters... grin
Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by SolomonGrundy01: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
LZAA:

Me and helinues are listening to nzeogwu right now grin
..the five percenters... grin
hahahahahaha
cc
helinues TRIGITIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by LZAA: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
helinues:

Stop we dont like you nor love you.

No be by force.. i will still give you the privileges today.

After today you might need to explain yourself to the mods

Not interested in getting you banned but you need to stop mentioning me.

I have proofs to nailed your alternative monikers.. if it is blabbing, quote me tomorrow and see the outcome

Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by dochenaj: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Space is scarce in Lagos so I wouldn't expect less.

But, religious places (especially churches) can be a serious nuisance.

Imagine our house in Lagos, there's a church opposite it, another behind it and there's nasfat on the left. On the right there's a residential building, after that building there's another church.
Kilode?!

And you can trust that all these churches will do vigil at least 3 times a week. And these vigils will be with sophisticated microphones, drums, pianos and speakers.

Please don't try to visit us on a Sunday morning, you won't hear anything. Nasfat sef will join the jamboree and... Imagine how messed up the whole place will be.

And the house is even in a close (cul-de-sac) which is supposed to be a serene place.

I suggest that they even control the number of religious centres that can be available per unit radius (or something similar).

Then they should set a minimum size that a worship centre can have so that it can serve all the people in it's environment. Land is too scarce for all these noisy mushroom worship centres.

As a GIS expert, I, in collaboration with town planners, can help them execute this fine plan.

If there will be another church or mosque apart from the central one then they must not use megaphones or microphones.

The central mosques should use speakers for only official activities (5 daily prayers and Friday prayer) not even their Sunday asalatu.

The official church should use speakers only for official activities (Sunday service).

We need sanity in this country.
Are you a Muslim, Christian or atheist?
Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by BluntBoy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
Spin360:

Let's begin with public tax review of all industries owned by politicians first to test their complaince ratings with societal expectations, after then, we can move into regulation of religious centers.

Bro, it is all fine to review public tax... but it doesn't mean it is more important than regulating organized religion.

Perhaps, if you lived near churches who keep you awake all night in the name of vigil, you will understand why noise pollution is a health hazard that needs more than the attention it is getting in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by Judybash93(m): 12:19am On Nov 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Space is scarce in Lagos so I wouldn't expect less.

But, religious places (especially churches) can be a serious nuisance.

Imagine our house in Lagos, there's a church opposite it, another behind it and there's nasfat on the left. On the right there's a residential building, after that building there's another church.
Kilode?!

And you can trust that all these churches will do vigil at least 3 times a week. And these vigils will be with sophisticated microphones, drums, pianos and speakers.

Please don't try to visit us on a Sunday morning, you won't hear anything. Nasfat sef will join the jamboree and... Imagine how messed up the whole place will be.

And the house is even in a close (cul-de-sac) which is supposed to be a serene place.

I suggest that they even control the number of religious centres that can be available per unit radius (or something similar).

Then they should set a minimum size that a worship centre can have so that it can serve all the people in it's environment. Land is too scarce for all these noisy mushroom worship centres.

As a GIS expert, I, in collaboration with town planners, can help them execute this fine plan.

If there will be another church or mosque apart from the central one then they must not use megaphones or microphones.

The central mosques should use speakers for only official activities (5 daily prayers and Friday prayer) not even their Sunday asalatu.

The official church should use speakers only for official activities (Sunday service).

We need sanity in this country.

Yes boss. You've said it all

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ by ForbesHomesNG(m): 2:01am On Nov 28, 2019
helinues:

Stop mentioning me in an irrelevant quotes .. I have no problem with relevants quotes
grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Names Actually Have Effect On One's Life? / Is There Anything Like Satanic Music? / Chat With A Prophet :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.