Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) (42532 Views)

Mary Ngoshe, Chibok Girl, Rescued With Her Baby By Soldiers (Photo) / Man Sexually Harasses Daughter Of Thomas, House Of Representatives Member / Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile Always Sexually Harrasing Her At Greenville Estate, Ajah (Video)

When the young girl was asked what the man always do to her she said, He has tried many time to put his hand inside her as* but she always runs since then he has been disturbing her…

This happened around Greenville Estate badore, Ajah.

Hear what the girl said…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ullCfD2RehE

https://nasonaija.xyz/2019/11/27/little-girl-rescued-from-pedophile-always-sexually-harrasing-her-at-greenville-estate-ajah-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Karmatyra(f): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
no be lie....things are really getting out of hands.
..only GOD can save us!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Muyiwaipere(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Uhmm..... From The way this girl is talking,its obvious she's very smart..... Hope there's no foul play somewhere?

Let the appropriate body investigate properly... Or another innocent man is convicted

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by StrikeBack(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
How can I be reading news Like this everyday

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by pointstores(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nawa
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Joybringer: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Temper justice with mercy....

....castrate him #prick

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by 1kbusiness: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Has the man been arrested yet?

Has he received better beating first before Police arrives?

Thank you guys. You're the best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Pabloosas(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by princeBass(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
na wah o....cant we open dis place for a whole day without seeing sumtin sad...

4 Likes

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Kylekent59: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
shocked

It is now official, " when you enter lagos shine your eyes well well"

14 Likes

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by 1x2x3: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
He's acting like he fainted..... Okay just bring tyre, fuel and matches let's see if he won't wake up.

11 Likes

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by EkelediliBuhari: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Horrible journalism... These days everything is on FP.
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by CalabarPikin: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Is d guy still alive...??

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kill him

8 Likes

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by seangy4konji: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Oga ooooo

Five hundred olonsho deh na
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
See them....destiny destroyers.....wicked soul

6 Likes

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by NigeriaBam: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Bad People
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Fisher007: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hmm where do I start from.

The guy is the real definition of rapist paedophile.
I am happy he got what he desserved.

Like my people from the manosphere would say ,He is not only just sex starved, he is bleeped up mentally. He should have channel the energy to something more useful like mgtow brothers say. But he decided to let his small brain think.

Now he will give various feminist or old newspapers on nairaland things to rant about for the next few hours. Qoute me and I will know you are one grin tongue lipsrsealed

I don't.support transactional babes but that could have save him this national embarassement. Cause even normal babes would have claim rape or sexual harassment.

But the girl is too small. Too small and I ask myself what kind of pleasure would he gain.

For the first time am confused as Fvck. This is just way too weird and scary for my brain. You cant even leave your daughter or sister. Shit. Any idiot that try to justify what this man did will get a fair share of his own with his daughter or sister. Aaaah

The future looks scary aaah

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by ZombieTERROR: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Same thing Buhari did to Aisha

Zombies will not talk about it too

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by tstx(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
People who take advantage of Lil kids are the worst criminals of all

7 Likes

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Muyiwaipere(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ya gone

Kylekent59:
shocked
a
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Khyrie1: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Tolu121: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
Even the interviewer na pedophile

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
Karmatyra:
no be lie....things are really getting out of hands.
..only GOD can save us!

Karma and God don't go together.

Just sayin.
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
Some people na disgrace u no see grown up women to follow na small pikin tufia

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
Sm gown ups be loosing it. Doesn’t he have a gf or know where the motels are?

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by helinues: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
Na wah oo
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Royalfurnitures: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
The little girl should be properly rehabilitated, while the beast should be punished according to the law

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four People Killed In ESUT Cult Clash / Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit / Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.