Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,560 members, 7,861,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

“london Twitter, They Don't Have Sense" - Davido (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “london Twitter, They Don't Have Sense" - Davido (video) (492 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / Naira Marley Sacrificed Himself So Artistes Could Have Sense – Man Writes / Samklef: "People Attacking Nigerian Pastors Don't Have Sense" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“london Twitter, They Don't Have Sense" - Davido (video) by newsman101: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
In a video that has emerged online, Nigerian superstar and DMW boss, Davido could be heard blasting London Twitter users for calling him out during a performance.

In an interview with DJ Neptizzle the Risky crooner was talking about his new album, A Good Time and the DJ brought up the issue of Davido going viral for the wrong / the right reasons depending on who is looking at the situatio. Aparently, Davido's fans in London thinks he shouts instead of singing and some Tweeted about it, shading the award winning Nigerian singer of not being a good singer but a good shouter. David did not take it lightly as he lashed back while responding to DJ Neptizzle using the F word.

Davido said:

I have energy, if you have 50, 000 people in a crowd and 1 person goes to social media bro, all you need is one tweet, I wasn't even shouting..I have the performance....London Twitter, they don't have sense, if you tweet nonsense to me i will tweet you back..Fuvck you

Watch the video here......

https://twitter.com/lailaijeoma/status/1199686768318128131?s=12

https://lailasnews.com/london-twitter-they-dont-have-sense-davido-video/

Lalasticlala, Seun

Re: “london Twitter, They Don't Have Sense" - Davido (video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
Drink Bigi, you go dey okay

Re: “london Twitter, They Don't Have Sense" - Davido (video) by kerzhim(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Sings Her Version Of Timaya’s Song “I Can’t Kill Myself” (video) / Dj Stokie Amapiano Movement (vol. 1) Album / Watch Naira Marley Full Performance At Marlian Fest 2019 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.