Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) (83803 Views)

Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana / Man Buried In A Helicopter Shaped Coffin In Edo(photos) / Dead Driver Buried With A Car Shaped Coffin In Delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by NwaOhafia: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
Na Helen ukpabio be one lady??
Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by chukwugoziegi: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
oglalasioux:
Helen Akpabio. She used to be a fat woman. Loved her movies.

Same here. She quitted acting and became a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by leTrizzle: 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wait oh, they kept the man for a whole year before burying him. Na wah oh.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by PrincessGift(f): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wetin blessing no go see for brothel undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Is she related to Nairaland's very own Victoria ukapbio? You know who grin
Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by edoairways: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dshocker:
It is either the man loves eating pawpaw,or he deals with pawpaw plantation
That is not pawpaw but cocoa
Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by edoairways: 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

Same here. She quitted acting and became a pastor.
Is that why she is slim?
Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by safarigirl(f): 12:18am On Nov 28, 2019
dejonathan:
Ukpabio is what then??
Enlighten me
Ukpabio is Ibibio. The woman is from Akwa-Ibom state, are they also Igbo to you?

2 Likes

Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by greatseed: 12:21am On Nov 28, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
That's cocoa....the man is a cocoa merchant in Akwa Ibom
O se
Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by newdawn2017(f): 12:35am On Nov 28, 2019
That her head tie tho accompanied with d glasses. undecided
Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Smarttravels(f): 12:35am On Nov 28, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
She donated her father completely to her members. If you know you know
You think her members will want old meat of 89? If she no donate am, he for reach 120?
Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 12:45am On Nov 28, 2019
Notin we no go see for dis we country sad
Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 12:45am On Nov 28, 2019
johnkey:
was he a pawpaw seller?
maybe grin
Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 12:46am On Nov 28, 2019
safarigirl:
Ukpabio is Ibibio. The woman is from Akwa-Ibom state, are they also Igbo to you?
hmmm
Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 12:47am On Nov 28, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Is she related to Nairaland's very own Victoria ukapbio? You know who grin
grin I no Join oh
Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by bizzibodi(m): 1:14am On Nov 28, 2019
Is that woman the helen i knew?or we look for another. undecided
Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Nvc078: 1:35am On Nov 28, 2019
dejonathan:
Igbo kwenu
For der mind now,they're innovative
Mtcheeew
Assuming Awolowo shared a packet of condom to all westerners instead of the free education he gave,things like you couldn't have come into existence. So Akwa ibom is Igbo bah? How will I blame you since you're stuck in Oshogbo?

4 Likes

Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by blackslayer: 2:39am On Nov 28, 2019
Jakpon:
That's not pawpaw. It is actually a replica of a Cocoa pud

its so crazy...one cannot even trust content on internet for anything....i mean just to describe something with the correct noun is now an issue. quite disheartening...one must fact check everything one reads now...they will call an apple a banana....crazy world!

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by bekpo(m): 2:47am On Nov 28, 2019
OttHin:

Op you really need to go back to school

The odd was correct, it's cocoa pud. Papa was a cocoa farmer. He had a large cocoa plantation and that's what he was doing passionately to train his children. May his soul rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by TheMostComplex1: 2:48am On Nov 28, 2019
The woman popularised branding kids witches and wizards and that was how her ministry grew. And the burning, incarcerating, maltreatment , killing and abounding children all because of her preaching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 28, 2019
Bilabong:
She is the G.O. Liberty Gospel church
she should have known that everything is vanity.
Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:53am On Nov 28, 2019
oglalasioux:
Helen Akpabio. She used to be a fat woman. Loved her movies.
seriously I just saw her in the pictures and Hardly recognized her.
she used to be very chubby. she is now emaciates because of Buhari's regime

2 Likes

Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:56am On Nov 28, 2019
safarigirl:
ibi-gbo people of Akwa Ibom State are igbos.

cc precisionfx come and school this girl
Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by SenatorJnr02: 3:04am On Nov 28, 2019
wiseone28:
Did that name sound igbo to you?

Useme.

Ata Useme ke do!
Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by spencekat(m): 3:56am On Nov 28, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
It is called aging.

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by MisterKings(m): 4:25am On Nov 28, 2019
angry She buried him in Cocoa pod or pawpaw looking coffin. Does that make sense? Plus why is she seating on a throne like chair is this her church convention or a burial?

People will just be zuzuing up and down
Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Neddyogu(m): 4:35am On Nov 28, 2019
mrjaydee:
Why am I seeing dolphin?

Bottlenose dolphin shey?

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by englishmart(m): 4:36am On Nov 28, 2019
Blackicegold:

You sure say you dai see fine.
How is she na igbo

You must be from Cross River State

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by dejonathan(f): 5:07am On Nov 28, 2019
Nvc078:

Assuming Awolowo shared a packet of condom to all westerners instead of the free education he gave,things like you couldn't have come into existence. So Akwa ibom is Igbo bah? How will I blame you since you're stuck in Oshogbo?
Lol...You think am pained??
In situations like this,you guys will be differentiating but if it's to claim Biafra,you'll count them as ur Igbo brothers and sisters.
Your lineage are dumb,and that was y ojukwu can manipulate your fathers and grandfathers to die for nothing

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by Kaycee7(m): 5:09am On Nov 28, 2019
ornicus:
Who is the useless mod that called this psycho bitch an activist? Who is the fool who thinks this bitch should be celebrated? Or is this a different Helen from the child witch preacher? The one who has caused so much misery to children of the poor in akwa ibom with her child witchcraft nonsense?

Those are some of the legacies of the psycho bitch

It is fitting that it is a tatted Danish atheist (I think) who has rescued 67 children in akwa ibom

https://www.dinnoedhjaelp.dk/en/anja-ringgren-loven/

It is frightening reading and finding that anja loven, a selfless humanitarian, is a target of kidnappers. Nigerians will forever be the most evil, accursed fuckers on this earth
Thanks for the link. I've come across some post about Anja on Twitter, but I don't think I even knew she was actually operating in Nigeria, much less, nearby Akwa Ibom. Can't believe or understand why anybody would want to kidnap such a beautiful soul. Do they really think she's rich or is it the all-white-people-can-fetch-a-ransom mentality? May God keep her safe. I'll really love to meet her in person, someday.

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by hardbody: 5:16am On Nov 28, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
thinking that others will copy the useless thing

Even the title is not convincing enough to your warped mind that she is Akwa Ibom. Your tribalistic tendency remains legendary

1 Like

Re: Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) by texazzpete(m): 5:32am On Nov 28, 2019
One of the most evil women in Nigeria. Her sermons on ‘child witchcraft’ have directly led to the deaths of lots of innocent children.

I
EmptyCoconutHead:

Extreme evil will do that to you. Nothing to do with Buhari.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online / The Events Section - Please Read / Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.