Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,643 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Would You Like To Be A Sports Contributer On Twitter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Would You Like To Be A Sports Contributer On Twitter (161 Views)

"I Like Guys" - Michelle Alozie's Sexuality Causes Stir On Twitter / Ambode To Transform Maracana Football Ground In Ajegunle Into A Sports Complex / Victor Moses Dribble Brought Harry Kane To The Ground. See Reactions On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Be A Sports Contributer On Twitter by Oac700: 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Yes, you heard right , do you like sports or sport related stuff, are you on twitter, if you are not, you could get one.

all you need to do just paste your twitter handles here and you will be added to the group

such fun....just share or contribute to topics ..and also win freebies for participation..(if you dont do twitter, you can drop email for other streams)
Re: Would You Like To Be A Sports Contributer On Twitter by FatherBona: 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Yubbie Ibok

Quote me when you've added me let me take this off
Re: Would You Like To Be A Sports Contributer On Twitter by kleverley(m): 12:17am On Nov 28, 2019
Kristopher odey (klever)

(1) (Reply)

Everton's Manager Has Been Sacked / How To Watch SAG Awards 2020 Live / Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.