Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Meet 2 People That Came Out With First Class In Nigerian Law School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet 2 People That Came Out With First Class In Nigerian Law School (1547 Views)

Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus / Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School. / Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 2 People That Came Out With First Class In Nigerian Law School by bamangar: 6:52am On Nov 28, 2019
Meet the two students that came out with first class from Nigerian law school. They will be called to the bar today. As members of RCCG, Hall of mercy Parish, the Church decided to honor them.

In life, no one ignores brilliance and excellence. The two were excellent in their exams and RCCG Hall of Mercy decided to honor them specially. The two are:

Otuko Unwana Asuquo
Adegoke Taiye Vincent

Because Hall of Mercy parish is located opposite Nigerian law school, headquarters, Abuja, Pastor Adeboye had endorsed that any member(s) of the Parish that makes first class honors from law school would receive Wig and Gown as gift. The excellent two were gifted with their own Wig and Gown each.

We want to say a big congratulations to the new Barristers and solicitors of the Supreme court of Nigeria. Keep shining like stars.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=821213271629989&id=388076168277037

Re: Meet 2 People That Came Out With First Class In Nigerian Law School by bamangar: 6:53am On Nov 28, 2019
Congratulations to them
Re: Meet 2 People That Came Out With First Class In Nigerian Law School by Jephz(m): 7:01am On Nov 28, 2019
were they the only 2 that came out with first class cus I knw someone who did..abeg rearrange the title well OP.. just say 2 RCCG memebers......
Re: Meet 2 People That Came Out With First Class In Nigerian Law School by Fadomero(m): 7:13am On Nov 28, 2019
Slay king and queen
Re: Meet 2 People That Came Out With First Class In Nigerian Law School by WhisperedNoise: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2019
Jephz:
were they the only 2 that came out with first class cus I knw someone who did..abeg rearrange the title well OP.. just say 2 RCCG memebers......
Actually, the op didn't say meet THE two people who came out with a first class.
He said meet TWO people, meaning that there are other people but his essay is about those TWO people amongst others.

So, he's right and sorry, you're wrong. grin
Tainz
Re: Meet 2 People That Came Out With First Class In Nigerian Law School by Jephz(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2019
WhisperedNoise:

Actually, the op didn't say meet THE two people who came out with a first class.
He said meet TWO people, meaning that there are other people but his essay is about those TWO people amongst others.

Tainz
read the first line of first line of the post .after the topic
Re: Meet 2 People That Came Out With First Class In Nigerian Law School by YorubaPrince: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2019
WhisperedNoise:

Tainz

Na oversabi go kee some pple sha.. undecided

Re: Meet 2 People That Came Out With First Class In Nigerian Law School by WhisperedNoise: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2019
Jephz:
read the first line of first line of the post .after the topic
I was just trying to be jovial, sir.
Re: Meet 2 People That Came Out With First Class In Nigerian Law School by WhisperedNoise: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Na oversabi go kee some pple sha.. undecided
Uncu, did I offend you before ni? I was just joking ni na...camdan plix
Re: Meet 2 People That Came Out With First Class In Nigerian Law School by Jephz(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2019
WhisperedNoise:

no vex ni....I no grab at first grin
WhisperedNoise:

no vex ni....I no grab at first
Re: Meet 2 People That Came Out With First Class In Nigerian Law School by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2019
Just a wig and gown From the overseer, sponsorship outside the country, a car or a piece of land would have been in order!!!

Well shall, at all at all na him bad!!!

Outside the shores of this country, these people would have been a powerful tool!!!

Congratulations, rise and shine
Re: Meet 2 People That Came Out With First Class In Nigerian Law School by nauto: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2019
Good for them
Re: Meet 2 People That Came Out With First Class In Nigerian Law School by 9japride(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
After coming out with first class, the present Nigeria administrators won't honour them with any government position, so that their intelligence can be used to move the country forward rather they will give it to people who don't value education and hard work. Smh

(1) (Reply)

NUC Orders Universities To Conclude Resumption Arrangements / Study In The UK Without IELTS ? 5 Universities That Don't Require It / Tech Guy Sponsored By Don Jazzy Called Out For Luring Women For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.