Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,210 members, 7,860,358 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians (30232 Views)

Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street / Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians by CanadaOrBust: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2019
Lilbest3:
Nigerians na learners for scam matter. We're not in any way close to Chinese, Russians, Brazilians etc for scam matter. We no just get sense that's all. Any idiot wey collect 700$ go spray hair change im name to wire wire.

See my post above. Also check out this my post:

https://www.nairaland.com/5554012/boris-johnson-accused-racial-stereotyping/2#84458549

China has six times the population of Nigeria. By proportion, 9ja has far more scammers. Also communist countries are by definition “group think”. Their sophisticated scams are either state-sponsored or have serious state backing. Very few of their Individuals are capable of the kind of scam described in that my post. Believe me, 9ja’s reputation took a long time to earn and is WELL DESERVED
Re: Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians by anonymous1759(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2019
blackprowler:

I am a Nigerian. You are the maggot. You are an example of the reason why Nigeria will never make progress and Nigerians will always be hated as a people anywhere in the world -- even within Africa, as they all attempt to empty this land and force themselves on other countries, to pollute those countries with their EVIL soul. Useless people!

I heard there's an automatic bleaching liquid go and Tone your skin PIG. Who polluted the world? MuGU like you.

The white pigs have committed the worst atrocities they themselves don't like to talk about while this slave (you) is backing them up you're so worthless, a disgrace to your own self, your family. I never pray to have kids that will despise her own self. You're truly one of the problems we've. The lives of your parents are in danger because you might kill them for giving birth to you as an African, worthless thing.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians by CanadaOrBust: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2019
anonymous1759:

I laugh in Swahili. No need to explain further, do your own research on how BEC and credit card scam are being done. Like I said earlier use your head don't just assume what you see or hear on papers do extensive research.

(See my reply to the guy above)
That’s the mistake u r making - u r looking at TODAY when everyone is now into these things. For a long time ONLY Nigerians were into things like identity scams - they used to go to “school”. But u have to be a Nigerian to attend just as u have to be Italian to join mafia. These sophisticated scams and networks u see today took decades to develop.
Believe me, 9ja’s reputation took a very long time to earn and is WELL DESERVED
Re: Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians by jojothaiv(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2019
“an almost Nigerian interest in money”
And still we no even get the money..
Re: Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians by Gudiza(m): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2019
He added: “All the young people I know – ie those under 30 – are just as avaricious as we flinty Thatcherite yuppies of the 1980s in fact, they have an almost Nigerian interest in money and gadgets of all kinds.”

Chai... so apt. They know us too well unfortunately. Look, he used Nigeria there as a qualifying term.
Nigerians politicians and business men behaving like kids with immoral love for toys and gadgets!!! cars and shiny goods etc.
Same way some ppl of old were immorally greedy with obtuse display of power and love for shiny objects like mirrors, gunpowder, gin etc.

Only difference is the claim modern educated civilised democratic sophisticated etc. LIES!
Re: Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

See my post above. Also check out this my post:

https://www.nairaland.com/5554012/boris-johnson-accused-racial-stereotyping/2#84458549

China has six times the population of Nigeria. By proportion, 9ja has far more scammers. Also communist countries are by definition “group think”. Their sophisticated scams are either state-sponsored or have serious state backing. Very few of their Individuals are capable of the kind of scam described in that my post. Believe me, 9ja’s reputation took a long time to earn and is WELL DESERVED
baba, you no know anything.
Re: Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians by Rolex66: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2019
Amiteye:
thougth it was downing street

wink You didn't get the sarcasm. They've been clowning about Brexit, that's why we changed Downing to Clowning. Don't take us too serious grin
Re: Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians by CanadaOrBust: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lilbest3:
baba, you no know anything.

No, u know nothing. U think 9ja’s reputation is from only Yahoo boys. I posted this:

That’s the mistake u r making - u r looking at TODAY when everyone is now into these things. For a long time ONLY Nigerians were into things like identity scams - they used to go to “school”. But u have to be a Nigerian to attend just as u have to be Italian to join mafia. These sophisticated scams and networks u see today took decades to develop.
Believe me, 9ja’s reputation took a very long time to earn and is WELL DESERVED
Re: Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians by blackprowler: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
anonymous1759:

I heard there's an automatic bleaching liquids go and Tone your skin PIG. Who polluted the world? MuGU like you.

The white pigs have committed the worst atrocities they themselves don't like to talk about while this slave (you) is backing them up you're so worthless, a disgrace to your own self, your family. I never pray to have kids that will despise her own self. You're truly one of the problems we've. Your parents life is in danger because you might kill them for giving birth to you as an African worthless thing.

As I've stated, Nigeria can not make progress because it is apes like you that dominate this land. You don't deserve to be taught anything. I may be your parent's age group, that's why you talk about my parents. People my age don't assume our parents are still alive, but what would you know? Oh, internet
Re: Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians by anonymous1759(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
blackprowler:

As I've stated, Nigeria can not make progress because it is apes like you that dominate this land. You don't deserve to be taught anything. I may be your parent's age group, that's why you talk about my parents. People my age don't assume our parents are still alive, but what would you know? Oh, internet

SMH @ your age you're still asslicking the whites . You won't be any different from our present leaders who don't know how to command respect,all they know is Travel and act like slaves to the Oyinbos. My favorite African leaders still remains Ghadaffi and Mandela, they were men who didn't Asslick.
Don't have much to say. Age is never a guarantee for intelligence or wisdom. Would have expected more from a Grown man like you but unfortunately you Type and reason like a Kiddo.
Re: Boris Johnson Accused Of Racial Stereotyping With View On Nigerians by Nobody: 7:09am On May 08, 2020
If this statement is racist then we really need to reevaluate what being racist, misogynyist really is cos the blacks when being told the truth t their faces would start shouting racism, the women that get pregnant t make sure they get tat marriage, & file 4 divorce t steal a man's assets, & get entitlement benefits as a single mother who is probably a feminist who shout his stereotypical.. But all he said is 80% true.. People should learn t look at d bigger picture instead of being blinded by hate, Bleep ur opinion & feminism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home / Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria / Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.