Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium (43200 Views)

Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) / Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues / FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by Nanagom: 6:09am On Nov 29, 2019
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by adecz: 6:09am On Nov 29, 2019
angry

Arsenal problems na spiritual ones
mainly caused by the sins of their fans.

Can you see how the fan in this
picture is separating fight?

shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by ZombieTERROR: 6:09am On Nov 29, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
typical ipob yoot.
always wailing every now and then.
what stopped u ipob members aba branch from voting out that clueless Ikpeazu?
oh I totally forgot the 4 litres of kerosene he gave u really helped u out during that time and that's why u voted him.

Empty coconut head
Don't allow peanuts these people give you to fight their battles destabilize you...
Politicians in Nigeria are all the same
They are all thieves

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by chronique(m): 6:22am On Nov 29, 2019
tunjilee003:
Even here in Nigeria, I've stopped watching their game, average coach and mediocre players.. . emery out...

Same here. I used to watch all matches before.
Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 6:25am On Nov 29, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
typical ipob yoot.
oh I totally forgot the 4 litres of kerosene he gave u really helped u out during that time and that's why u voted him.

Any person that clamours for better Nigeria automatically becomes an IPOB. Your parents/ children will surely be proud of a senseless child/father. Oponu

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by Isobug: 6:25am On Nov 29, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
typical ipob yoot.

Is like your daily meal is incorporated with the name 'Ipob' so you can get satisfied each time you say Ibob

Hatred = Sin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by thundafire: 6:29am On Nov 29, 2019
allanphash7:
It can never be well with Unar Emery
u forgot to add Solskjaer
Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by Mhizdew: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
typical ipob yoot.
On your own sit yourself down, examine yourself and ask yourself do I have sense. Just ask and answer it within yourself. Just imagine this one defending bad performing government.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by chiefolododo(m): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2019
allanphash7:
It can never be well with Unar Emery
Emery is the best Arsenal coach ever, you may not know now but that is the truth
Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by PharmaGirl(f): 7:09am On Nov 29, 2019
tunjilee003:
Even here in Nigeria, I've stopped watching their game, average coach and mediocre players.. . emery out...
Had to do same for the sake of peace of mind. The club's given me enough heartbreaks lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by jboycrb(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Arsenal should not only protest the sack of unai Emery alone..
They..sud equally demand for change/force Stan(arsenal owner)to hand over/sell the club to a serious bidder..

Yeah, he board is the problem of Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2019
Mhizdew:
[s]
On your own sit yourself down, examine yourself and ask yourself do I have sense. Just ask and answer it within yourself. Just imagine this one defending bad performing government. [/s]
you don't know anything about politics so shut the hell up and go and sit down
Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by AlphaStyles(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2019
How I wish say Manchester United fans fit do the same
Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by iso604: 7:46am On Nov 29, 2019
[/color]
omoiyamayor:
try get your facts straight before posting, frankfurt fans were ban from entering the stadium due to some facts I didn't really followed up[color=#990000].

Since you didn't follow up how do you get to know this story here
Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by bisi16(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2019
BigDick70inch:
Arsenal should not only protest the sack of unai Emery alone..
They..sud equally demand for change/force Stan(arsenal owner)to hand over/sell the club to a serious bidder..
I swear this is the real problem at Arsenal, that Kroenke guy has been bad luck since he came to Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by agrowell: 7:53am On Nov 29, 2019
Arsenal supporters are die-hard fans, if not nobody suppose to show up for their games again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2019
Same should be done for Barcelona's coach valvarde
Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by Spectrum22: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2019
I once told some diehards that sacking sir Alex and Wenger will cause irreparable damage to both man u and arsenal they didn't believe now see what's happening to both clubs.

Can we compare the slight dip in form under these world class managers to the total collapse the teams are experiencing now?
Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by omoiyamayor(m): 8:52am On Nov 29, 2019
iso604:
[color=#990000][/color]

Since you didn't follow up how do you get to know this story here
well i read an article weeks ago that frankfurt fans won't be allowed into emirates when they face arsenal but didn't bother to read why or what was the reason behind it,who cares about who goes to emirates anymore
Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by Trimque2k1(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2019
englishmart:
What shall it profit me to pay up to £100 to watch a late night match, face the traffic, lose and get home late?
Passion and ur economy is favorable to make that money in some hours.
Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by dizzybee: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked

That guy is sinful. I wonder If thr woman no dey feel anything or if she just fey cooperate

adecz:
angry

Arsenal problems na spiritual ones
mainly caused by the sins of their fans.

Can you see how the fan in this
picture is separating fight?

shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by themaestro08(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2019
anonimi:

Why don't we have the same attitude to our non-performing public office holders here at the local, state and federal government levels either in the legislature or executive?
Why

I love the pictures you uploaded, is says a lot about the average Nigerian mentality. Meanwhile am not entirely sure if Nigerians have the backbone to demonstrate on the streets. the lack of mutual distrust and disunity caused by deep rooted ethnicity and religion is a major factor, poverty and illiteracy are also factors. And there is no end in sight for these things.

Therefore as I see it the elites will keep on enjoying the wealth of this country while the poor continue to live in penury and suffering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by themaestro08(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2019
englishmart:
What shall it profit me to pay up to £100 to watch a late night match, face the traffic, lose and get home late?
£100 or hundred naira. Am sure its the latter.
Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by englishmart(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2019
themaestro08:
£100 or hundred naira. Am sure its the latter.
You will pay #100 to watch a match at the emirate stadium abi?
You think it's a local viewing centre?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by kenostika(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2019
Finally sacked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by themaestro08(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
englishmart:
You will pay #100 to watch a match at the emirate stadium abi?
You think it's a local viewing centre?
A quick review on Arsenal website says it cost less than that even for the most expensive category.

Or did you attend yours in emirate stadium IN MARS?
Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by englishmart(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
themaestro08:
A quick review on Arsenal website says it cost less than that even for the most expensive category.

Or did you attend yours in emirate stadium IN MARS?
It will cost less than #100? I didn't say pounds o.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium by Ibroleesky(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
chronique:

Same here. I used to watch all matches before.
say no to Gunners

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finidi George Makes Laliga African All-time Best Eleven / Unknown Now, But soon I Will Be UNFORGETTABLE: Amusan's 2016 Tweet Resurfaces / Twitter Users Make Use Of VAR To Make Correct Decisions About Pictures (FUNNY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.