Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site (40847 Views)

My Relationship With Khafi Is Already At The Permanent Site” Gedoni / BBNaija: Gedoni Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Breakup Rumour With Khafi / Tobi Bakre Poses With Khafi And Venita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by GistCandy(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2019
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Gedoni has revealed that his relationship with fellow reality star, Khafi has gotten to the permanent site.

Just like 2018 Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemates Teddy A and Bambam, it appears followers of the reality show are about to witness another interesting love story between Gedoni and Khafi.

It would be recalled that the duo got involved during their stay in the house but it was shortlived due to the eviction of Gedoni.

However, since the end of the show, the duo has been repeatedly asked about chances of continuing their relationship and each time they have given their fans something to gush about.

At the just concluded Future Awards, that Khafi played host, Gedoni was queried once again about their relationship and he pointed out that their love is at the permanent side already.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBm_qxXTG-0

https://gistcandy.com/video-my-relationship-with-khafi-is-now-at-the-permanent-site-gedoni/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by LesbianBoy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
This one wants to use khafi to leave the country permanently. grin grin

169 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by Centcanada: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
I love this.
Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by Prettiedame: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
People can always relocate. They participated in Bigbrother? I only know those two lousy females. Their fans are everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by sotall(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hmm

More like audio relationship

3 Likes

Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by Whoiwannabe(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Why not? Kaffy don make am nau

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by Emmaus12: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nairaland sha! Everyone now na Blogger. Nairaland raking in from clickbait.���.

Permanent Site master. Oshe Real Estate Consultant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by Adicson2001: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
We don hear
Make una do quick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by Nickymichy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ur relationship ur bizness

1 Like

Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by geesilver(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
congrats
Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by Marvieduke(f): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
That is what we nairalanders are expecting all this while.
Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by Aturitoroman: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ur relationship ur problem

1 Like

Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by tokunbo22: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Epele le oo.. Mr permanent!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by generalpeter: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Good for you..your eye don open now say e no sure for you. You need her.

6 Likes

Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by Munzy14(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
If they like let it be at temporary site.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by Tarabye: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by tmphoto(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sha invite me for the wedding
Gullible set of people
Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by eleojo23: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Oga Gedoni, don't you know that a project can still be abandoned even though it's at the permanent site?

I wont say anything further...

1 Like

Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by Eteka1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Correct guy.
Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by fergieboy: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
sad
Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by kingjrofficial(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
Audio Relationship

1 Like

Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by seunmohmoh(f): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bbnaija is now a marriage platform.

2 Likes

Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by Guyman02: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
LesbianBoy:
This one wants to use khafi to leave the country permanently. grin grin

For that reason Buhari should keep the borders closed. We die here grin

5 Likes

Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
May God bless their union.

Lekki Boulevard Estate with top notch infrastructural facilities.
Located at Eleko Beach Road; Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos.
Proximity to development projects like: Lekki Free Trade Zone, Dangote Refinery, Lekki Seaport, International Airport and many more.

Promo price: N850,000 per plot
Buy 5 plots & get 1 free.

Tittle: Survey & Excision File number.

For inspection booking:
Tel: 080173647041
Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by skkslar: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
We provide small businesses and homes with affordable solar powered inverter solutions

Promotions currently ongoing at Sako solar engineering

contact in signature
Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by OakConsultNG: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Interesting times...

The Lagos State Government will soon start the registration and regulation of worship centers across the state, so as to curb excessive noise pollution. Is your church/mosque duly registered with the CAC?

Take advantage of our discounted price offers to register your; Church, Mosque, Company, Enterprise, School, Club, Associations today.

Check out our signature and page for more details.
Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by soberdrunk(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
angry
Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by JayPeeOham: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
GistCandy:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Gedoni has revealed that his relationship with fellow reality star, Khafi has gotten to the permanent site.

Just like 2018 Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemates Teddy A and Bambam, it appears followers of the reality show are about to witness another interesting love story between Gedoni and Khafi.

It would be recalled that the duo got involved during their stay in the house but it was shortlived due to the eviction of Gedoni.

However, since the end of the show, the duo has been repeatedly asked about chances of continuing their relationship and each time they have given their fans something to gush about.

At the just concluded Future Awards, that Khafi played host, Gedoni was queried once again about their relationship and he pointed out that their love is at the permanent side already.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBm_qxXTG-0

https://gistcandy.com/video-my-relationship-with-khafi-is-now-at-the-permanent-site-gedoni/

Pray make Khafi no do u like this o

2 Likes

Re: Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site by tstx(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] / Toolz Rocks Cleavage-Baring Black Top In New Selfie / Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.