Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud (2620 Views)

Houserentprob Is A Fraud / Beware Of A Scammer On This Section I Got Scammed Of 20000 Naira / Beware Of Agbajesaid Also Known As Samurfarms And Gannycute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by vladimiros: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
this is his website

this is his number, 08033224392

https://21stplacelive.com/Contactus.htm

tunji afuwape parades himself as an export agent here on Nairaland and Facebook.

he claims to be in the export business and offers LC contract deals where you receive 50% upfront.

his strategy is to collect your money and refuse to pay, 2 other of his victims have reached out to me, they also found him here on Nairaland.

please beware of him, if you want to do an export deal dont go through an agent

thankfully I lost money I could afford to lose.

but Tunji afuwape is a fraud
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by vladimiros: 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
please, think twice before doing business with anyone from Nairaland.

tunji afuwape has a registered business and website, these men don't care if they are registered, I know 2 other victims.

dont do business with any export agent from Nairaland, find the details yourself.
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by Rosaaden: 5:19am On Dec 16, 2019
Tunji Afuwape is a thief. He defrauded my mother and I back in 2013 of 2 containers of charcoal. He had an accomplice then Fred Aigbe (don’t know if if his real name) that was supposed to receive the charcoal in Portugal. On receiving the charcoal in Portugal, Fred said the container was a quarter full and paid about 1/10 of the amount invested. I am still looking for the madman as of today because he must pay me back in full.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by vladimiros: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
Rosaaden:
Tunji Afuwape is a thief. He defrauded my mother and I back in 2013 of 2 containers of charcoal. He had an accomplice then Fred Aigbe (don’t know if if his real name) that was supposed to receive the charcoal in Portugal. On receiving the charcoal in Portugal, Fred said the container was a quarter full and paid about 1/10 of the amount invested. I am still looking for the madman as of today because he must pay me back in full.

thats how he operates, my own was a bitter kola deal.

he is a thief, he will be jailed soon
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by vladimiros: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Rosaaden:

please can I have your number or anything, we are taking tunji down
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by emmybuoy(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by majilore(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
can't u report him to E FCC or police. that beast shouldn't be moving freely o or else he will hurt more people.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by fatytoy333(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
Out of curiosity, I got hold of him via telephone conversation. He said his lawyers are working on suing you guys to court for defamation of character grin
One needs extreme caution in doing business in this country, if you are not directly linked to the end buyer, its OYO
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by agricexport(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
I will advice you report the issue to the EFCC,don't call him names until the officials confirm your allegations. If you have your evidences ,the law will do the needful.
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by lammagric(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
agricexport:
I will advice you report the issue to the EFCC,don't call him names until the officials confirm your allegations. If you have your evidences ,the law will do the needful.

@agricexport,

Honestly this is not the right way to judge an issue.
Some readers will assume you are in support of fraud with your above message.

Put yourself in their shoes, then u will know it is really painful.

I think before the EFCC OFFICIALS comes in Mr Afunwape suppose to clear this issue on nairaland if truly he is innocent.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by agricexport(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Well,just that you are not familiar with my post against fraudsters. I have been posting on Nairaland for long on how to prosecute fraudsters. According to the law,you don't call people names until there are proofs and evidences,this is to justify yourself in the court of law. Please note: I am totally against the fraudsters. Thank you.
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by kaz: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Reminder
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by kaz: 8:36am On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by AmeLonRo(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2021
I am surprised at Tunji if its true. It's not just Tunji Afuwape that does things like that. I have so many experiences of frauds online. I am a YouTube content creator and blogger. I lecture too. I market eggs to augment my salary. Someone close collected 2 crates and said later when it was time for payment said that the eggs were bad. it was something I could forgo and the guy was close. I will never sell anything or transact business with him never.
Recently, another guy contacted me that he could trade for me. I told him since he had 100% assurance and wanted to help me he should trade with his money and share the profit with me.
Try and do things by yourself. getting a shop and putting someone in it is like empowering the person and you must not expect returns.
A friend opened a shop and put someone in it. the person will sell, go to the market and replace the item sold and keep the profit.
Some people have money but will never open a business because of crooks they call sales girls or buys.
it is sad how low we have gone. Integrity, I tell people is a business capital...>>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lovUQC4FizE
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
U guys are just wasting time, if na me na just burn candlr for his head, he will be the one to beg me.
This was what one idiot wanted to do me, it was when I did some video calls with him and i told him some things the idiot backed offf
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by kaz: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2021
He also defrauded my ogas large sum of money since then my ogas run mad and have strokes.
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by Kennybh: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
I was one of his attendees of useless seminar then 2010, where he collected 15k from every participant's from one day seminar. We are more than 50 attendees, he collected money before the summit, after the seminar is done on me that I have weasted my money and time for nothing. He promises to give every participant's export contacts. He gives us some old contacts and export order which he copy from online. I regretted living my location Anambra State to travel to Lagos to that useless seminar.
Re: Beware Of Tunji Afuwape Of 21st Strategies, He Is A Fraud by Raph82(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
As an agric expert, I can tell u categorically that agric commodity export is not bread and butter. All these bastards parading themselves as exporters are liers from the pit of hell. If it is that easy, I should be rolling in million dollars by now. I knew the guy was a fraudster in 2012, when I contacted him and asked him technical questions about the export procedures of some agro products, from his response, I knew he was just an info marketer, and I told him to his face. He knew I got him quite well. Nobody on this nairaland can tell me he's making his money from agro export. All these parading themselves as exporters can not show a single proof of it.

(1) (Reply)

Use Biopower Plus Organic Seaweed Fertilizer For Your Farm / Used Green Houses For Sale / What Can I Plant In Swampy Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.