Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa (33438 Views)

Supreme Court Dethrones Obong Of Calabar, Orders New Selection / BREAKING: Supreme Court Dethrones Obong Of Calabar / Alaafin Gifts Daughter, Princess Zainab, Car For Graduating With First Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by CSTR2: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
beresponsible:
Yesterday you're oba, today commoner. You can even chop free slap 2moro and nothing will happen.
All this our Naija monarch they are not like queen Elizabeth. Governor suspend my king before, the guy became humble
No supreme court can dethrone the oba of Benin.

The military could not.

Even the colonialists could only send him on exile where he remained king.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by webngnews: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by CSTR2: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
The only traditinal ruler that can't be dethrone or his kingdom balkanis is me, the great Oni of Ife kingdom. Even Oba of Benin was sent to exile in 1897.
If the Yoruba kings weren't subservient to British rule, your ooni would have been exiled.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by Germi9: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
He's old,what ia he still fighting for.. after all the throne is not inheritance from father to son or hasn't he eaten enough?#oppressor
Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by Preator: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
After 21 years? This is not justice
Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by sammy329(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
After 21 years of being a king.

So this pics is true

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by mechanics(m): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
He won't believe that easily that he has lose his throne he cherishes most.
Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
beresponsible:
Yesterday you're oba, today commoner. You can even chop free slap 2moro and nothing will happen.
All this our Naija monarch they are not like queen Elizabeth. Governor suspend my king before, the guy became humble

Hahahaha grin sad cool wink smiley I military man will one day becomes a Bloody civilian after retirement.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by olusola200: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
The king of king

Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by Oshin56(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Make he just pack his load and go exile till infinity.
Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by haconjy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is victory.
At last, This man left the throne.
his wife was my friend that time but because of king issues, she fought me and we separated. now he's no more king.
I told him, at back, that that position belond to us!!!

Samuel, bye bye!!!
O pa ri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
CSTR2:

If the Yoruba kings weren't subservient to British rule, your ooni would have been exiled.

There is nothing like that dude

10 Shares

Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by picoba(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
rhe name of the town self. It get as it be

Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by vicoloni(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
The only traditinal ruler that can't be dethrone or his kingdom balkanis is me, the great Oni of Ife kingdom. Even Oba of Benin was sent to exile in 1897.

Yinmu
Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by Tunbolity(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
udemzyudex:
But wetin concern court and oba?
Because say na court fit correct the wrong process wey dem take choose oba
Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Oshin56:
Make he just pack his load and go exile till infinity.
Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by KenModi(m): 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2019
igbodefendercom:

Oba of Benin and some other Rulers have great dignity.

I guess you didn’t see when Prince Charles came to Nigeria, how those so-called first class monarchs rushed to Abuja to greet him....while in Ghana, Prince Charles when to see their monarch in his palace.
Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by Youngjohnosas: 1:25am On Nov 30, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
your ONI was a puppet in the hands of the Britons. same way Oba kosoko of Lagos fled the throne when he saw some military gadgets of the white imperialist. the Oba of Benin was no pushover compared to the weaklings and remote controlled chiefs u called obas in the west.
Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by Horlatemmy(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2019
God will save us o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Adegbola: Supreme Court Dethrones First-Class Oyo Monarch, Eleruwa by Olu317(m): 11:49am On Nov 30, 2019
ednut1:
If courts and governors can do these guys anyhow. They should all be scrapped then as they as useless
Well, if you are Yoruba, you can change your alliance to Europeans and void your identity and if you are not, then know it that one who has no kingly lineage can infer as you do because you're a bias being who have no knowledge of Yoruba's king. The same way government political officer short changed the wrong person for the right is the reason you see all these manipulation in Yoruba land. Perhaps, you ought go speak on BBC to dethrone the Queen of England embarassed lipsrsealed .

I am sure you know they have mayors and representative at their legislative arm in Great Britain. Yoruba land isn't United States of America. After all, Yoruba ancient kings gave all Yoruba the glory they have today in terms of comparison with western world medieval Art and science. I am blooded Yoruba with heavy history and proud of my ancestors positive impact with great influence over the world. Before English people understood genealogy ,the Yoruba Obas had established it, centuries before your English people.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Oluwo Of Iwo Land Is All Shades Of Handsome In New Photos / Why African Women Must Go Natural / Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.