Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Does Your Company Pay Bonus Or Upfront? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Does Your Company Pay Bonus Or Upfront? (742 Views)

Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December / What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. / Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Company Pay Bonus Or Upfront? by Iremi: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2010
Hello my people.
I work with a top investment company.As you all know that the year is running to an end, we need to start making plans for the coming year as well.
Please i need need you all to help her by telling me if you company pays bonus at the end of the year or upfront in the beginning of the year.
You assistance will go a very long way.
Contact me

Tell me name of the company as well.
Please this mail is for serious people
I look forward to hearing from you all.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Pls Friendz Can A 19 Yrs Old Boy/guy Can Be Selected For Flight Training? / Free Interesting E-books That Will Change Your Life As A Self Employed /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.