Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? (3737 Views)

What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. / Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) / Why Your Boss Doesn't Recognise Your Efforts At Work And What You Should Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by oskamboo: 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2010
Most companies usually fail to appreciate d efforts of their employees in term of incentives at this time of d year,even after meetin d set target by d coy.Some even find it hard 2 pay d 13th month whereas some pay their staff times 3 of d basic salary wit other incentives. So,what is going on in your establishment,do u feel appreciated with d effort your making 2 ensure optimum productivity or feel otherwise? Logical responses are welcomed
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by iice(f): 4:35am On Dec 25, 2010
Yes
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by hassymo5(m): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2010
No dey don't, signs of appreciation are seen @ every end of year 4rm the coy!
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by henryhemon(m): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2010
My coy.doesn't appreciate me and i practicaly run the coy.but someone else takes the glory.
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by coldubako(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2010
oskamboo:

.Some even find it hard 2 pay d 13th month whereas some pay their staff times 3 of d basic salary wit other incentives.

and some don't have jobs to even earn a so called basic salary not to talk of 13th month. Abeg 4get the matta.
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by opabukun(m): 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2010
mine does in dear own style;grand style
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by rashylous(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2010
*BG Available for Lease*

*Procedure for BG leasing between #1B - #49B*

INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION

*Instrument* NIGERIAN BANK GUARANTEE

*AMOUNT*:

*Tenure* 365 days

*LTV* 25+5

*Asset* Cashbacked

*PAYMENT*: Bank Transfer

*BANKING OPERATIONAL PROCEDURE*

1) The receiver issue LOI addressed to provider stating purpose of the BG

2) The Provider sends DOA across.

3) Receiver signs and returns DOA with certificate of company registration.

4. RECEIVER ISSUE *TWO(2) SEPARATE 3% FUND RESERVATION LETTERS AND RECEIVERS ACCOUNT OFFICER TRANSMIT VIA ACCOUNT OFFICER TO PROVIDERS NOMINATED ACCOUNT OFFICERS BANK TO BANK SECURED EMAIL*

5) The issuers bank confirms the *FRLs* thereafter issues BG of the face value (N6B) within 5 banking days.

6. RECEIVERS BANK RECEIVES THE ₦6B BG SOFT COPY

7. *WITHIN 24HOURS THE RECEIVERS BANK TRANSFERS THE 3% AMOUNT TO PROVIDERS ACCOUNTS*

8. Receiver shall send *The 27% Hard Copy of Post Dated cheques across via courier services To Providers Address*

9) The providers bank send the Hard Copy to receivers bank.

10). RECEIVER SHALL WITHIN 15 BANKING DAYS, MAKE PAYMENT OF FINAL LTV BALANCE TO PROVIDER and all CONSULTANTS.
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by jokingmary(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2010
col dubako:

and some don't have jobs to even earn a so called basic salary not to talk of 13th month. Abeg 4get the matta.
True
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by vorosmartm(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2010
My company is the bomb and really appreciates me-30% of salary paid as allowance quarterly and salary increment twice a year based on performance  grin
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by Tcrack(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2010
col dubako:

those who dont have jobs are not contributing anything to any company but those who do deserve to be appreciated
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by aieromon(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2010
Yes
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by Amigoz(f): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2010
Yes I get a pat on the back every xmas . . . .

Note to self . . . Get a very good lawyer and sue their behind for me walking around like a 90yr old man with a walking stick . . . . . tongue Jolly good!
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2010
my company really appreciate my effort
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2010
Got a new BB with one year subscription on the 24th but I don't find it useful cos I already have one and can't deal with two pins. Wish they had given me something else. anyway its still a form of appreciation.
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by ekea2001: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2010
mine is d bomb.they l just follow me everywhere.anywhere.
olori
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by Vivibrown(f): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2010
My coy practice wht's called civilized slavery, no form of staff welfare apart from ur salary which has been slashed some yrs ago, they stopped giving rice mayb in a bid 2 make extra profit and above all there's nothing like end of year get together.

In any case, they usually succeed in paying xmas bonus which may b 3k, 5k, 10k etc depending hw many yrs u've spent. Tell me is dt nt slavery? It's very painful but people are still hanging on because there's virtually no better job out there and talking about starting ur personal biz, the fund is readily nt available.
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2010
vorosmartm:

My company is the bomb and really appreciates me-30% of salary paid as allowance quarterly and salary increment twice a year based on performance grin

Wonder where you're working.
You're probably the latest entrant there.
The 30% is part of your monthly salary and you earn it after three months along with the two following months.
Sounds like a juicy package to you hen?
You probably don't get a 13th month and your medical allowance is only on paper.
You get an annual bonus that is dependent on Director's discretion.
If it's the company am thinking then your employer doesn't appreciate your efforts.

k2wise:

Got a new BB with one year subscription on the 24th but I don't find it useful cos I already have one and can't deal with two pins. Wish they had given me something else. anyway its still a form of appreciation.

Your company won't accept an excuse for your not sending reports on time or claiming not to get that all important email.
Thats why you got a new BB courtesy of company earnings and you call it part of remuneration.

Every company has it's sorry side.
Be it multinational or conglomerate.
Our employers are just out to earn more for their pockets
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by kemisuga(f): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2010
Kinda, received only 13th month.
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by otukpo(f): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2010
No.
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by kehnie: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2010
I got dash of 7k from my oga,5k from 2 other colleagues,the rice has just been purchase 2day and our 13th month is in january,bt no staff welfare sha o apart from the HMO which yu will personally pay for angry
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by samkid(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
yea, mine did by not paying my salary, not even november salary. it may sound unbelivable, but its true. despite that God sustained me, its the best xmas in the past years. God i give u praise.
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by imagemate(f): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2010
mine doesn't, there is nothing like xmas bonus, no pubilc holiday and no job security. still the owner keeps complaining of low sales, am praying and hoping for better job year 2011 by God's grace.
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by Nymphnode(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2010
Still expecting alert from Intercontinetal for my November salary. So ?
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by doctorbabs(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2010
No, they did not. we have worked for 12moths no bonus, no gift no leave and always clamoring for salary increment
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2010
@topic: nope not at all. so i no longer go the extra mile.
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by poweredcom(m): 1:11am On Dec 30, 2010
Bleep d company i worked for suddenly they just saced me, Bleep d boss
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by odofri: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2010
Thank you so much my honourable poster, it is pertinent that you raise such an imperial topic at this crucial time of the year. It will surprise you if someone tells you that a Nigerian Supermarket is making an average sales of 4.2 million naira at this yuletide season meanwhile, the average salary of the total workforce is just 20,000 per Graduate and to add insult to injury there is nothing like 13th month you are talking about full salary blablabla times 3 but here we are begging for just 50% which was finally agreed on borrowed basis. WHAT HAS MAN DONE TO MAN?
Re: Does your Company Appreciate your Efforts? by caringchi(f): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2011
no!!!
no bonus, no 13th salary, no incentive, no insurance, no pension plan, no HMO (resign nah, where u see job)
wetin i go do, i still dey there and believing God for better one this year

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Society Of Engineer Past Questions For Intending Members / Would You Work In Iraq For 10 Million Naira A Month? / Is It Better To Be Your Own Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.