Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Please Help NYSC Director - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help NYSC Director (937 Views)

Please Help!!! NYSC Biometric Data Capture / 'We Are Not Increasing NYSC Allowance” – NYSC Director General / A New Nysc Director General Appointed: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help NYSC Director by softgirl1: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2010
I got a job from a multinational Company and they need the NYSC to clarify that i went through the process when my letter got to Abuja they where told that the Director General has not being around and this is realy threatening the job it took me almost one year to get plaese can anyone help me out i am so deprest i would realy need help as his where about when he is to return and if I can get his contact or link to him Thank u all.
Re: Please Help NYSC Director by bejay1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2010
hello, why can't you call him? this is one of his mobile nos 08037165700
Re: Please Help NYSC Director by softgirl1: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2010
@bejay1 are u sure of the number u gave i have being trying that same number it is saying off pls i need help help me pls if u have any info as regard him my job is at it
Re: Please Help NYSC Director by Odunnu: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2010
Why am I finding it hard to believe you Ma?
What happened to your dscharge certificate?
In every org,a vacuum is never allowed,by ths I mean that if an employee is out of town,on leave,warreva,somebody sits in on hs behalf.Who is doin that for Mr Director?
Re: Please Help NYSC Director by softgirl1: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2010
am superise my self my brother i even want to be sure that those people surounding him are not lieing that he has traveled that is why i came to this forum if anyone can give me any info about him, i have my discharge certificate but these days most organisation want to do double confirmation they still send letter for confirmation cos some discharge certificate are not real pls i don't need condemnation i need help if u can help
Re: Please Help NYSC Director by Odunnu: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2010
Recruitment agencies in verifying certificates log into the site of either WAEC ,JAMB,NYSC,ICAN or any other body. They dnt need to leave their seats in doing so. Stop putting urself in danger.
Re: Please Help NYSC Director by Drdonald3(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2010
i can help
Re: Please Help NYSC Director by bejay1(m): 1:45am On Nov 25, 2010
Yes i'm very sure, you can also reach him on the ffg nos:07087790632, 070558665504 or through email: generaltsiga@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help NYSC Director by netotse(m): 1:51am On Nov 25, 2010
@OP
take your time to articulate your points clearly.

you say you have your discharge certificate? so it's left to your organisation to verify that, it's not your headache. Ignore anyone posting numbers on this thread.

worst comes to worst, you'll have to visit NYSC HQ yourself or the state office where you served.
Re: Please Help NYSC Director by softgirl1: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2010
@bejay one thanks so much i will email him right away
Re: Please Help NYSC Director by Odunnu: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2010
My pipu tok am say fly wey no dey hear go follow deadi bodi enter coffin.
E don finish for my maot
Re: Please Help NYSC Director by netotse(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2010
@odunnu
lol. . .i'm so feeling you on that one

(1) (Reply)

Meeting Point For Copers Posted To Adamawa / Camp Chronicles / [b]hurray, NYSC Turns 40 This Month Of May. [/b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.