Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

If You Were Bobrisky's DAD, How Will You Correct Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were Bobrisky's DAD, How Will You Correct Him? (714 Views)

Can You Correct A Child Without Been Aggressive Or Insultive. / Is It Ok If I Refuse To Tell My Dad How Much I Earn? / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Bobrisky's DAD, How Will You Correct Him? by KfashionHubb: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Cross dresser bobrisky has been in the news for bad reasons .
Exact pronoun that qualifies his/her gender tends to sow grammatic discord in journalism.
Some call him a HE while some call him/her a SHE.
If you were bobrisky's dad , how will you reprimand him? Flogging?

Re: If You Were Bobrisky's DAD, How Will You Correct Him? by taylor89(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
angry
Re: If You Were Bobrisky's DAD, How Will You Correct Him? by cRobo: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
Simple,

Cut off the stick between his legs

Shebi you want to be a woman
Re: If You Were Bobrisky's DAD, How Will You Correct Him? by Abfinest007(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
d media is one of the problem of this country why will u call him cross dresser

1 Like

Re: If You Were Bobrisky's DAD, How Will You Correct Him? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
You don’t even have photos of the products you sell on Nairaland but you can create a thread to advertise bobrisky with photos!!!!!?. You’re a TANI

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Bobrisky's DAD, How Will You Correct Him? by crackhaus: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
No child of mine will suffer from gender dysphoria. angry

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Bobrisky's DAD, How Will You Correct Him? by meobizy(f): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
After living my life why should I cage my child? All that matters is they deliver offspring of theirs and not suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Bobrisky's DAD, How Will You Correct Him? by Parablesonmarble: 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
He/She is a lost cause. No correction needed anymore. The dad either failed him during the critical period she/he was developing his/her core personal values or the dad was understanding enough to let him/her lead the life he/she felt comfortable with, as long as it will bring him/her happiness in the long run. I still believe she/he is suffering from Klinefelter Syndrome that has extra X chromosome coming with the normal XY chromosome. Physically, he'll came across as a man but physiologically, he knows he is not a real man because his male organs cannot perform at the optimum.
Re: If You Were Bobrisky's DAD, How Will You Correct Him? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
is punishing him gonna change anything?! the parent can only be ashamed of his child's choices, thats it. what deluded parents can punish such adult MAN?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Bobrisky's DAD, How Will You Correct Him? by StrikeBack(m): 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
How old is bobrisky? 16??

Free this guy abeg

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Bobrisky's DAD, How Will You Correct Him? by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 30, 2019
Flog who? Who is going to flog an adult, or is Bobrisky a kid?

1 Like

Re: If You Were Bobrisky's DAD, How Will You Correct Him? by cococandy(f): 12:28am On Nov 30, 2019
yettymuse:
You don’t even have photos of the products you sell on Nairaland but you can create a thread to advertise bobrisky with photos!!!!!?. You’re a TANI

grin grin
Re: If You Were Bobrisky's DAD, How Will You Correct Him? by Richy4(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2019
Abfinest007:
d media is one of the problem of this country why will u call him cross dresser

He is even happier than some people that claimed to be sane and 'normal dressers' sad

1 Like

Re: If You Were Bobrisky's DAD, How Will You Correct Him? by Ranchhoddas: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2019
By putting sniper in his food.

(1) (Reply)

Family, Childbirth And Health / Family Detained In Hospital After Giving Birth To Quadruplets (photos) / A Father Says He Has The Right To Beat His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.