Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

13-year-old Cries Outside Prison Where Her Dad Is Sentenced To Death. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-year-old Cries Outside Prison Where Her Dad Is Sentenced To Death. (1762 Views)

Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped / The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-year-old Cries Outside Prison Where Her Dad Is Sentenced To Death. by waleadex(m): 1:35am On Nov 30, 2019
A heart touching video has emerged online where an 11 year-old girl was seen crying profusely outside a prison cell where her father is been held.

According to reports, the man was allegedly arrested for converting to Christianity from Islam in Iran. He was however trialed and found guilty of breaching the laws of the land and sentenced to death.

His family is definitely in shock as his daughter could not hold her pain as she protest the only way she can. Crying outside the prison cell where her father is been held for four years now awaiting his fate, she said while she cried,

“God help me! I haven’t seen my dad in 4 years. Oh god, Let me see him. can’t live without him. Don’t kill my dad! Kill me instead…”

Watch video here…..

https://twitter.com/i/status/1200309900766842880

Re: 13-year-old Cries Outside Prison Where Her Dad Is Sentenced To Death. by ayoblinks(m): 1:35am On Nov 30, 2019
Too bad

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Cries Outside Prison Where Her Dad Is Sentenced To Death. by greatnaija01: 1:41am On Nov 30, 2019
this is so terrible NO CHILD SHOULD BE MADE TO GO THROUGH THIS.

RELIGION is not meant to be a crime..... oh lord, God pls o...

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Cries Outside Prison Where Her Dad Is Sentenced To Death. by LegendaryLover(m): 2:00am On Nov 30, 2019
embarassed harsh religion, harsh world.

Why can't politics (laws) be seperated from religion in such countries?

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Cries Outside Prison Where Her Dad Is Sentenced To Death. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:27am On Nov 30, 2019
next time her father should NOT try to tempt the law in these mad countries... lets see if his god can "save" him.

LegendaryLover:
embarassed harsh religion, harsh world.
Why can't politics (laws) be seperated from religion in such countries?

the law is the law....and if it says changing from Islam to Xtianity (or whatever) is punishable by death then you either get the hell out of that country OR stick to the fukcing law.
Re: 13-year-old Cries Outside Prison Where Her Dad Is Sentenced To Death. by PapaNnamdi: 3:48am On Nov 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
next time her father should NOT try to tempt the law in these mad countries... lets see if his god can "save" him.

the law is the law....and if it says changing from Islam to Xtianity (or whatever) is punishable by death then you either get the hell out of that country OR stick to the fukcing law.
who be this one

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Cries Outside Prison Where Her Dad Is Sentenced To Death. by JayEntaur(m): 4:16am On Nov 30, 2019
The law is made for man and not man for the law. Too harsh a sentence.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Cries Outside Prison Where Her Dad Is Sentenced To Death. by Auxtin85(m): 4:40am On Nov 30, 2019
So radical a religion
Re: 13-year-old Cries Outside Prison Where Her Dad Is Sentenced To Death. by Seetto: 6:28am On Nov 30, 2019
Don't convert to Christianity , you chose to convert, na you carry your hand buy trouble...

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Cries Outside Prison Where Her Dad Is Sentenced To Death. by adecz: 7:00am On Nov 30, 2019
The religion of peace doesn't
like peaceful thinking... sad

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Cries Outside Prison Where Her Dad Is Sentenced To Death. by falcon01: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2019
he should have done his thing secretly nah.. since he knew it was punishable by death. now he has jumped from frying pan to fire.

I feel for the girl
Re: 13-year-old Cries Outside Prison Where Her Dad Is Sentenced To Death. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
who be this one

let me guess...?! you believe that because in Nigeria you can change your religion therefore everyone around the world should be able to do the same, abi?!

i suggest you educate yourself on the issue... if a country has laws then you either follow them OR face the consequences of your crime.
Re: 13-year-old Cries Outside Prison Where Her Dad Is Sentenced To Death. by andyanders: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Listen, our God is a God that does things that nobody can EVER do. People like you will be disgraced and the man will be released.
Re: 13-year-old Cries Outside Prison Where Her Dad Is Sentenced To Death. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
andyanders:
Listen, our God is a God that does things that nobody can EVER do. People like you will be disgraced and the man will be released.

the above you wrote is irrelevant to the issue at hand....THE LAW IS THE LAW and Iran kill 100s every year for crime of apostasy, homosexuality etc

hypocrites people like you are living in la la land while millions of innocent religious people are dying (and your "god" aint doing shiiit)... but if you believe the above deluded rubbish you just wrote then why dont you go and stone people and kill others, like your holy book tells you to do?!?!?

Re: 13-year-old Cries Outside Prison Where Her Dad Is Sentenced To Death. by BlackfireX: 3:09am On Dec 01, 2019
Until Islam denounce its fundamentalism, it will always be sorrows tears and blood.

(1) (Reply)

Slain Aso Rock Director: How She Was Murdered, Last Moments / Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX / Man Bags 2-Year Jail Sentence For Calling Police 'Thieves' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.