Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX (1762 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by Nairaobserver: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Man narrates how he escaped being lynched after fraudulent couple created a scene and raised a false alarm in Akure, Ondo State.

The man wrote:
Akure scammers alert. Please be careful out there. So today, on my way back to work after lunch, I got flagged down by this couple who were on a moving commercial bike, thinking there was an issue with my vehicle, I parked. The lady came to my door, jumping up & down like

One crazy woman, crying & saying things I do not Understand, while the man was taking a picture of my plate number at the back. Confused, I decided to drive off. But what followed got my heart racing to my mouth. This couple started shouting "Ole Ole" as they run after me.

Before you say jack, over 20 persons around Tipper Garage had started rushing towards me. I had to immediately park again to avoid being actually chased as a thief. Thankfully, there were some gentle men in the crowd who managed to calm the crowd as they flocked around me.

The couple claimed that I picked them at Owena, dropped them at custom &took off with their 40K. It was basically their words against mine, which put me in a bad spot. However some persons took time to interview the couple separately on when & where I picked & dropped them.

Long story short, they were scammers who targets unsuspecting drivers. I still don't understand what they aim to achieve, but I am just grateful to God because this could easily have led to me being mobbed or probably lynched for what I know not

I still quiver at the speed people moved in at me when the couple shouted "Ole Ole Ole" while I was initially driving off. Please guys, be careful out there

See more photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/10/man-escapes-lynching-after-fraudulent.html

3 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by YoonSung50: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Na God save you ooo

4 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by DaddyRochie1642: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hungry Looking Faces grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by EmptyGarden(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
See wahala... Bonnie & Clyde couple.
Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by ceejay80s(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
I hope both of them aren't still alive

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by Damikjay(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Na God save u oooo.
If u die, police will promise ur family they will investigates the case, after 3 days dey will forget u on police file case

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by Skmoda360(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mad people ooooo......wicked faces shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by cassidy1996(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
GOD dey with you, as in you for collect better beating
Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by Jmk9292(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Imagine that...... Tell me why such couple shouldn't be lynched? A pre-calculated attempt to set up an innocent individual is evil.
Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by IamD18: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
This story seems fishy
Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Most 'Akureans' are bad people. Relocate to Benin
Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by dahnimoh(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Seriously.

I had an almost similar account.

I went to a place in festac to eat on Thursday morning because I was there the previous day being Wednesday and I liked their food so I decided to patronize them again.
We I got there, I noticed that they were still cooking so I decided to wait a little in my car.
After some minutes,I decided to check back. When I got close,I noticed that some young guys that I presumed were on the same mission like me started leaving. I moved down a little and came back to the point which was not just a shop but like under a canopy and decided to sit down and wait until they finish cooking.

Not quite 2minutes those guys started converging but were all looking at and accessing me.
Immediately my instinct told me there was danger. One of them came to me and asked me what I was doing there.
I asked him if that place was no longer a canteen. That I came to eat. The other asked me why I was patrolling the place up and down. I told him that since they were yet to finish,so I was just hanging around.
THE other one said" oga,you sure say you no be police because we have been monitoring your movement"
I just laughed and told them that I was only there to eat and that I don't even have any family member that is police.
They started laughing and told me that God just saved me
That was how God saved me from lynching

5 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by punisha: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
People r mad o....
With the crase going on in Nigeria, they would have set this guy on fire just like that without asking questions.
This person was just so lucky.
Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by Lastmankc(m): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Many innocent lives must have lost this way
Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by iamyemiakins(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
This country sef!
Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by Arthurity1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
azmanaty2:
Stop using one incident to judge a set of people... Evil is everywhere.
Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by youngblaq: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
These ones no be hoodlums but couplelums
Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by Mayng01(m): 7:02am On Oct 31, 2020
Run for your life and never look back
Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by ruggedtimi(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2020
EmptyGarden:
See wahala... Bonnie & Clyde couple.
a different dimension Bonnie/clyde
Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by Fahdiga(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Desperate people everywhere
Re: Man Escapes Lynching After Fraudulent Couple Ganged Up Against Him In Akure. PIX by Unrated900(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2020
azmanaty2:

Cultist too much there

(1) (Reply)

Fraud-accused Nigerian Pastor Celebrates Birthday In Yahoo-boy Style / Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money / I Go Kee You – White Man Said After Learning That The Yahoo Boys Are From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.