Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) (107901 Views)

Ethel Ekpe (Aderemi) Dies Of Cancer / Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) / Popular Gay Man, Paul Arduad Dies After Long Battle With Anal Cancer(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rest in peace.
Ah! Cancer, what a terrible ailment. Oh God save us

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
Shut up
millionboi2:
D kind chemical women pour on deselvs

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
You don’t have any sense
Muyiwaipere:
All for the fashion

But she no bleach now

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Disgusting idiot
wink2015:

Rip

Fast Food na her joint grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She don chop ORISHIRISHI !

Eat all the Fried Turkey and Chicken

Empty a big bowl of Ice cream.

Why cancer no go come calling?

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
FrLukas:
Rest in peace dear lady.

But OP, you didn't need to post her cancer pictures here. Disrespectful if you ask me.

That's not the memory of her that we want to remember.

Pls note

If you or anyone you know has cancer, undergoing chemotherapy and radiotherapy is not just a waste of money, you are subjecting your loved ones to terrible agony.

Chemotherapy is a carcinogenic drug. That means, it causes cancer, in and of itself.

Same thing with radiotherapy.

Not only are you dashing your money to hapless doctors who have never taken those treatments themselves, you are also ensuring that you or your loved ones eventually have a recurrence of the cancer or another type due to the drugs.

Your doctor should tell you how many people he has actually healed with the chemotherapy and how many of them lived beyond 5 years after use.

Your best chance is to drop all drugs and food types and subsist only on fresh fruits, fresh vegetables and clean water, and give your body the opportunity to heal itself.

Putting more chemicals in your body is not the answer o.

Thanks for the educative post. We buried my neighbor yesterday who was 50 years old. Barely after three months that she completed the chemotherapy was when she died. Then I asked myself, what was the essence of chemotherapy all along.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
Zooposki:
They should stop bleaching. The melanin you are stripping protects your DNA in your organs from being destroyed by the sun’s rays.

If this is the first thing you can type on a thread of this nature, You’re a dumb.

Take it from a critical care and oncology RN.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
Yet they work for a lot of people.
And not all chemotherapy drugs are carcinogenic.

FrLukas:
Rest in peace dear lady.

But OP, you didn't need to post her cancer pictures here. Disrespectful if you ask me.

Pls note

If you or anyone you know has cancer, undergoing chemotherapy and radiotherapy is not just a waste of money, you are subjecting your loved ones to terrible agony.

Chemotherapy is a carcinogenic drug. That means, it causes cancer, in and of itself.

Not only are you dashing your money to hapless doctors who have never taken those treatments themselves, you are also ensuring that you or your loved ones eventually have a recurrence of the cancer or another type due to the drugs.

Your doctor should tell you how many people he has actually healed with the chemotherapy and how many of them lived beyond 5 years after use.

Your best chance is to drop all drugs and food types and subsist only on fresh fruits, fresh vegetables and clean water, and give your body the opportunity to heal itself.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by KanuSE: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
moonnstar:
ignoramus, men can have breast cancer too

Very rare though smiley
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by blank(f): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=FrLukas post=84494587]Rest in peace dear lady.

/quote]

I agree that they didn't need to post her sick pictures. However, I disagree with you on everything else. Early detection leads to a higher chance of survival. Fruits help depending on how aggressive the cancer is. If it is a metastatic one, it's going to spread and affect all your organs and you will die even if you drink all the carrot juice in the world.

I know several people that chemotherapy helped and are now living their lives with cancer in remission.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Symorne(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
So painful...
Rest in peace
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=blank post=84498852][/quote]

Ok, if you've seen. I haven't and I have lost some family members to the dreaded disease.

We just hope that such won't befall us.

I believe there are on-going researches into better cancer treatment.

Chemotherapy still remains a carcinogenic drug. It is boldly stated on it as a side effect.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
cococandy:
Yet they work for a lot of people.
And not all chemotherapy drugs are carcinogenic.

oh really? I wasn't aware of that. Was speaking from my own experience.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by soullove1881(m): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
KanuSE:
[s][/s]

Rubbish! You're yarning dust, how dare you write up such defamatory.

The black man wouldn't do nor invest in research & yet would still try to defame the achievement of the whites. The black man's brain is yet to develop enough to understand the importance of raising or improving the standard of healthcare in Africa, yet you will still show thy foolishness by undermining the efforts of the developed world.

What do you even know about the efficacy of chemotherapy and radiotherapy? You've only demonstrated how clueless/ignorant you are.

Useless race if I must say.... mtcheeew!

What's/are your point(s).
We really want to learn.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lawalemi:

Thanks for the educative post. We buried my neighbor yesterday who was 50 years old. Barely after three months that she completed the chemotherapy was when she died. Then I asked myself, what was the essence of chemotherapy all along.

Oh, that's so sad. My condolences. My belief is that the body can heal itself if given the chance. I have seen the effects of Chemotherapy one on one. It is almost diabolical. Knocks them down totally.

Search for chrisbeatscancer online. Hopefully, you'll learn one or two things. I believe cancer cells cannot survive in an alkaline environment.

God help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Borderless: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
post=84494506:
This is just so sad.

We love you but Lord Jesus loves you most,
Sleep on in perfect peace.

Rest in perfect peace Iyabo.

Adieu.

You can only rush to type trash. I figure you’re not smart enough to notice where it was stated she needed N2million for surgery abroad.

How many more do you hope to shed crocodile tears for? Just how many?

Maybe you’d be bold enough to ask your darling daddy to provide just one medical facility that can cater for these kind of ailments and people wouldn’t have to come on social media begging for financial assistance with treatments that could be accessed just a few kilometers from her place of residence.

How would he even understand when himself has a permanent suite in a London hospital!

I hope this isn’t hate speech. You guys should be ashamed.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Imstrong2:
very thoughtful of you,these doctors knows the patient will eventually die but will still go ahead with outrageous test and dearly chemo that most elderly patient can't survive

thank you. how can you say you want to cure cancer with a carcinogenic drug? who does that? I am yet to see a cancer patient who survived 5 years after using the tripartite methods of modern medicine, surgery, chemo and radiation. the three of which are money gobbling.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
wink2015:

Fast Food na her joint grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
She don chop ORISHIRISHI !
Eat all the Fried Turkey and Chicken
Empty a big bowl of Ice cream.
Why cancer no go come calling?
millionboi2:
Muyiwaipere:
All for the fashion

But she no bleach now

In most cases, cancer doesn't need anything to trigger it. Be human, be sensitive. Show empathy and compassion. All these posts of yours are highly insensitive.
Cancer is not about the death alone, it's mainly about the pain that victims usually pass through before death finally comes knocking on the door.
You guys fell below the moral standard. Anyone can be a victim of cancer. These comments break my heart, honestly

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Arizonaguy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
zoba88:
Actress Bukola Iyabo Osadare is dead.

You fought cancer so hard to conquer but it was so sad to hear that you finally lost the battle to the beast known as cancer,though it was a total submission to your maker because it wasn't an easy battle you encountered throughout.

Many thanks to everyone that has contributed one way or the other to support the struggling to save you, we love you but Lord Jesus loves you most, sleep on in perfect peace.
Adieu.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/actress-bukola-iyabo-osadare-dies-of.html?m=1
May her soul find peace with her creator
so sad she had to succumb to her illness
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kinematics:

[s]You guys should stop all this ignorance. If you know nothing about chemotherapy & radiotherapy or even cancer in general just read and pass without dropping ignorant comments here.

Cancer has stages and there are certain stages it will get to there will be no cure, only palliative treatment will help atleast to relieve the discomfort that comes with it.
Depending on the type of cancer & stage, chemotherapy or radiotherapy is just to alleviate quality of life of the patient. This is why early diagnosis is key for treatment and possible cure.

You better stop all this ignorance on faceless forum.[/s]
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
God! Cancer is a terrible monster. It is not good. And when we tell farmers about these issues that they reduce chemicals, they run cr.azy. No more chicken grown with steroids from Cotonou cos of border closure, and gluttons start lamenting.

To my dear friend whose family member is fighting such and to others in similar condition, I feel you guys. Just be strong.

I am working seriously on creating a thread on growing organic fresh food that can battle chronic diseases so we can prevent cancer instead of treating it.

When I remember this friend, I feel so bad. God knows the best. I pray you see the true picture of everything soon.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Amanda4life: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
millionboi2:

My brother is not a small thing oo

I like my color o

Some women feel so insecure. They feel that men goes for fair women more.

A friend once told me that her husband always look at fair women with passion thats why she decided to bleach her skin.

I told her she do well, for me I can only excersise and eat healthy and use natural cream.

I told her I cannot change my body complexion or do surgery to attract or keep husband.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
KanuSE:

FrLukas 's comment should be disregarded coz it's misleading.

Be warned.

Have you had cancer before?

You are probably a doctor who makes millions from the sale of chemotherapy and other cancer-fighting procedures. they are the only ones, as well as pharmacists who will tell you that a drug that has one if it's side effects as cancer-inducing is exactly right for fighting cancer.

You do know that cancer-fighting is a multi-billion dollar industry right?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
FrLukas:
Rest in peace dear lady.

Pls note

Sorry no. You've spewed nothing but complete ignorance here

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
FrLukas:

oh really? I wasn't aware of that. Was speaking from my own experience.

There’s a list of FDA recognized meds that work as chemotherapy but can also cause secondary cancer. Those are used sparingly and only when others won’t work. Depending on your type of cancer and stage.

Chemo for real is no joke but despite the downfalls is it, for some patients, it means a few additional years to spend with their loved ones. To travel or meet a grandchild or witness one their kids graduate or get married. And then they are ready to go in peace.
And for them. It makes it worth it.

We don’t willy nilly suggest chemo for patients. It’s only when the benefits outweigh the risks.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Zooposki:
They should stop bleaching. The melanin you are stripping protects your DNA in your organs from being destroyed by the sun’s rays.

Does she look like she bleached? Ignoramus.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
KanuSE:

I work in a Cancer Service & I know what I'm talking about breh.... seriously. smiley

What do you mean by "cancer service" ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
KanuSE:
[s][/s]

[s]Rubbish! You're yarning dust, how dare you write up such defamatory.

The black man wouldn't do nor invest in research & yet would still try to defame the achievement of the whites. The black man's brain is yet to develop enough to understand the importance of raising or improving the standard of healthcare in Africa, yet you will still show thy foolishness by undermining the efforts of the developed world.

What do you even know about the efficacy of chemotherapy and radiotherapy? You've only demonstrated how clueless/ignorant you are.

Useless race if I must say.... mtcheeew![/s]

Go and sleep ogbeni. When you have shown us how many researches you have done in the quest to find a cancer cure, then you are permitted to rail relentlessly against "the black man".

If you have an inferiority complex regarding your race, that would be your problem now, wouldn't it?

Your rantings here doesn't negate the fact that modern medicine is losing the fight against cancer.

Check the number of people who actually take chemotherapy and go into remission versus those that die despite taking chemo, radiation and surgery.

Don't come here to rant just because you want to sell drugs.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
cococandy:

There’s a list of FDA recognized meds that work as chemotherapy but can also cause secondary cancer. Those are used sparingly and only when others won’t work. Depending on your type of cancer and stage.

Chemo for real is no joke but despite the downfalls is it, for some patients, it means a few additional years to spend with their loved ones. To travel or meet a grandchild or witness one their kids graduate or get married. And then they are ready to go in peace.
And for them. It makes it worth it.

We don’t willy nilly suggest chemo for patients. It’s only when the benefits outweigh the risks.

Have you ever seen someone going through chemotherapy procedure?

Have you actually lived with one before?

Do you know the struggles of someone who is in cancer treatment?

this is something I would never wish on my worst enemy.

If the patient is just only going to have a few years to live on earth, why should the quality of that patient's remaining years be deteriorated by chemo.

chemotherapy breaks them. Even the strongest of them.

We pray never to have such, but I'd never ever consider that method of treatment. ever.

I'd rather eat healthy and die when the time comes than being rushed from one chemotherapy treatment to surgery to radiotherapy.

I had an aunt who went through the three processes. she went through radiotherapy TWICE.

She passed on barely a year after.

The only people that gained were the doctors and big Pharma. embarassed cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Sorry no. You've spewed nothing but complete ignorance here

That's my opinion, based on personal experience.

If you have a personal experience about this, kindly share it dear.
Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
It doesn't take much to actually google and do your research on the effectiveness of Cancer drugs.

Cannabis is a drug that has been shown to be effective against cancer cells. Unfortunately, it has been banned.

I don't easily subscribe to conspiracy theories, but when you have had 3 members of your family succumb to cancer within 2 years, then you will be forced to sit up and take notice.

You may disagree with my earlier posts, but do your research. Pharmaceutical companies make billions annually from cancer treatments. Doctors get rewarded by these companies when they sell these drugs.

I can't put my well-being in the hands of someone who sees me as a way to make money through my sickness.

Please read these:

https://www.mossreports.com/when-chemo-kills/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/08/30/chemotherapy-warning-as-hundreds-die-from-cancer-fighting-drugs/

1 Like

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by whytemon(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
KanuSE:
[s][/s]

Rubbish! You're yarning dust, how dare you write up such defamatory.

Useless race if I must say.... mtcheeew!

My own is what did the black man do to you? Hope you are Sha white or some other race, but definitely not black, because you are not worthy to be one of us. You are clearly an ignoramus with very limited knowledge -some useless chemotherapy nonsense. Read some black history and read about the conspiracy about how the big pharmacy companies in the West try to rip off the unsuspecting public. That's some consipiracy. Read read read, don't stop reading. Be informed before you come and type rubbish about black people. Lastly, keep an open mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
First of all, I’m sorry for your losses.

FrLukas:

Have you ever seen someone going through chemotherapy procedure?

I administer chemotherapy. Yes I’ve seen many patient going through chemotherapy.

Have you actually lived with one before?

Do you know the struggles of someone who is in cancer treatment?

this is something I would never wish on my worst enemy.

I do have a person going through cancer right now. And I wish we discovered early enough for chemo to be an option. Despite the downsides, I would choose it if it’s a viable option

I have seen the struggles. I don’t know where you are but in my neck of the woods, we use a lot concomitant treatment to alleviate the side effects of chemo. It doesn’t make it easy for the patients, but it helps in making it non-debilitating. Many of my patients go to work and live their lives between their chemo cycles

If the patient is just only going to have a few years to live on earth, why should the quality of that patient's remaining years be deteriorated by chemo.

chemotherapy breaks them. Even the strongest of them.
Only a few years for some (especially the older ones). While for others, they go on ahead to have a full life. It all depends on ones age at diagnosis, type of cancer, how many cycles of treatment, what type of treatment etc etc. it’s never one size fits all. The hardest side effects aren’t ongoing forever. They have acute phases and then subside with treatment.

We pray never to have such, but I'd never ever consider that method of treatment. ever.

I'd rather eat healthy and die when the time comes than being rushed from one chemotherapy treatment to surgery to radiotherapy.

I had an aunt who went through the three processes. she went through radiotherapy TWICE.

She passed on barely a year after.

The only people that gained were the doctors and big Pharma. embarassed cry

And that’s okay. You’re free to choose. As are all my patients. No one ever forces anyone to undergo such treatment. My job is to provide adequate education with all the facts laid bare and then the capable adult can make a decision on whether to go forward or not with the treatment.
Maybe your aunt was failed by her healthcare team and she wasn’t told if her type of cancer was worth the attempt to cure or not. Can’t speak to that without the facts.

You can’t just come on a faceless forum with half truths. It’s dangerous considering there may be people on here who might be in a position to undergo chemo currently or in their future.

Non-adherence to treatment is risky for patients and makes it more difficult for the care team to do their best for the patient. We don’t want folks cutting their treatment in half all of a sudden because someone authoritatively posts half truths on the internet as if that’s the full picture.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Antonio Oladeinde-Fernandez: Nigeria's Reclusive Billionaire / Jim Iyke Beats Up Uche Maduagwu (Video) / I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.