Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi (54203 Views)

Another Lady Gang- Raped, Killed In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) / Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by omoharry(f): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2019
I am sure Nigerians are also responsible for this incident too abi?? They are as sick as our country ..while we lead in corruption, they are champions in the area of violence.They and Indians are brothers when it comes to the issue of rape.
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Firefox01:
We meet again. Few weeks ago, I was telling you how Savage South African male slaves see their female counterparts as fit to be raped and killed off for sport. Fast forward to today, this news proves me right.

Hope you female slaves are harbouring more lethal STDs than HIV/AIDS that you'll infect these savage males with before you female slaves are wiped out of existence? cheesy
Can you say this to your blood sister? This guy is suffering from brain DEATH!
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by abbiboy: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
South african blacks re primitive ape,cruel n destructive,i just wonda what dey enjoy frm sex.Na this idiots botha saw an class evry black africans as slowpoke forgetting that this class of blacks re monsters in human skin useless zulu children.
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by tobstarizhia(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
One less South African. If you know, you know.
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by tobstarizhia(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
omoharry:
I am sure Nigerians are also responsible for this incident too abi?? They are as sick as our country ..while we lead in corruption, they are champions in the area of violence.They and Indians are brothers when it comes to the issue of rape.

Well, our girls don't get raped because we have this thing called decency and manners. Besides, why will your country be riddled with HIV? It's because of the rape that keep on spreading STDs. Keep on blaming Nigerians for your failure. Your eyes will open soon enough. Thank God your country is far away. We don't want you infecting our people. The recent HIV case recorded recently in our country is as a result of the Nigerians who came back from your HIV country. You'll infected them. (Spits)
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by tobstarizhia(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
xaggar:
Why do south African women like low (shaved) cut hair?
It's either low cut or dread locks.

Because of the lice crawling out of their P*say.
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by Weathered: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
grandstar:

Botswana which is next door to South Africa has moved from being the 3rd poorest country in the world and with only 12 km of road at independence to become a country even richer than South Africa today. It is also the least corrupt country in Africa. It was blacks that achieved that and not whites. Stop tearing down fellow blacks.
everything he said about South African blacks is true.

There was a reason black South Africans were the world's longest serving slaves.
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by amuwo1980: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
NoGender:
Too bad

Fortunately the deceased would get Justice as South Africa has a functioning system, I bet whatever perpetrators would be caught sooner.

Unlike somewhere I know that over 50million people believed/still believe that over 300 grown up individuals were squeezed inside numerous trucks, and taken as far as 2000 miles away. Without as much as one other witness spotting or security personnel getting a whiff of what's happening.

Somebody even said she was Jackie Chan that jumped down from the lorry. Chai sakamaje!

That's why sowore will spend at least 4years in that jail, I even hope his fellow inmates give him a very rough time , he is an enemy of the people
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by omoharry(f): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2019
tobstarizhia:

Well, our girls don't get raped because we have this thing called decency and manners. Besides, why will your country be riddled with HIV? It's because of the rape that keep on spreading STDs. Keep on blaming Nigerians for your failure. Your eyes will open soon enough. Thank God your country is far away. We don't want you infecting our people. The recent HIV case recorded recently in our country is as a result of the Nigerians who came back from your HIV country. You'll infected them. (Spits)
Guy, I be Nigerian oo! if you read my statement you will see the sarcasm underneath it.I was referring to SA people of always blaming Nigerians for everything..that was why i asked, if its also Nigerians that also committed this rape crime. you misunderstood my write-up. Lol
Re: South African Lady Gang Raped & Shot Dead, Her Brother Thrown Out Of Moving Taxi by genii96(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
tobstarizhia:

Baba, read well before replying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities / South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.