Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Basketmouth Was Quoted Out Of Context! So Unfair! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Was Quoted Out Of Context! So Unfair! (952 Views)

Ifu Ennada: Isilomo & Avala Eviction From BBNaija, So Sad And Unfair / You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. / Basketmouth Dresses Up As An Elderly Woman In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Was Quoted Out Of Context! So Unfair! by obiekunie2: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
These feminists are really hell bent on destroying all the hard working men!

they have brought these their wrong accusations home to us!

for heaven sake Nigerians please who among us doesn't understand this joke??

Basket mouth was simply saying here that after she has collected all she can and she now come and strafe you expecting that you will load up her account with cash and after you smash her expectation by giving her just 10k - she will just SCREAM "RAPE!!!" ON YOU!

for heaven sake Nigerians what does exclamation mark (!) in front of any word means - it simply means SCREAM! OR SHOUT!

So please where and how did Basketmouth said you should rape the girl??

why does the world judge men so unfairly when it comes to issues with the opposite sex??

WOMEN ARE SO CUNNING! YES I SAID IT! if not can that woman that intentionally misinterpreted what basketmouth meant - swear that truly she doesn't know what he meant by that 9th statement?

SHE JUST DID THIS TO PULL HIM DOWN AND EU BEING THE WOMAN WRAPPER THAT THEY ARE, DID NOT EVEN ASK HIM TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF, NO - BUT THEY QUICKLY REMOVED HIM FROM BEING THEIR AMBASSADOR!

IS THIS FAIR?? angry

lalasticlala pls let other men put mouth for this matter!

NOTE: you guys should remember this joke was that time one girl accused hr abuja boyfriend of raping her - i think sometime in 2014 and after the case was reported to the police and the police carried out their investigations - it was later discovered that they went to the club together and went to the guys house and spend the night together and in the morning the guy didnt gave her up to the amount she was expecting and she called her one of her police friend and claimed she was raped by the guy!

GUYS MAKE UNA WAKE UP OOO! THIS MATTER CAN BE ANY ONE OF US TOMORROW FA!

THESE FEMINISTS ARE ALL OUT TO CUT OUR BALLS LIKE THEY DID TO OYIBO MEN THAT MADE MAJORITY OF THEM TO BECOME GAYS AND SISIs!

Re: Basketmouth Was Quoted Out Of Context! So Unfair! by NwaAmaikpe: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
shocked

Save it man.
Don't cry over ejaculated semen.

However, what I find overly hypocritical yet intensively lopsided is that Basketmouth was removed as ambassador because he made a joke about rape just for clout yet Busola Dakolo remains an ambassador after accusing a man of rape just for clout.

Shouldn't she be booted out as well?

I used to think that what is good for the Goose is also good for the Vulture or what am I forgetting?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Was Quoted Out Of Context! So Unfair! by Upton: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nigerians and sentiments
Re: Basketmouth Was Quoted Out Of Context! So Unfair! by helinues: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Out of Ogini

What message was he preaching?

Are girls so that hard to get

Serves him right..

May be you should go and check the real meaning of an Ambassador
Re: Basketmouth Was Quoted Out Of Context! So Unfair! by Segyidibedebe: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Out of Ogini

Behave
[/s]
Re: Basketmouth Was Quoted Out Of Context! So Unfair! by obiekunie2: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
[s]Out of Ogini

What message was he preaching?

Are girls so that hard to get

Serves him right..

May be you should go and check the real meaning of an Ambassador[/s]

this your comment is senseless! sisi ogene!
Re: Basketmouth Was Quoted Out Of Context! So Unfair! by izzou(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
grin

I feel for him though, but that's a lesson he needs to learn.
You don't "joke" about anything and everything

You don't just joke about Muslims and terrorism, gays, lesbians, rape and the rest.

Comedians should start learning how to think about jokes. I understand well that he was obviously joking, but that's just me. Some others may see it another way

Next time, he should think before he speaks or type

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Was Quoted Out Of Context! So Unfair! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Some of you did not smell knack in your teenage years and it shows
Re: Basketmouth Was Quoted Out Of Context! So Unfair! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:27am On Dec 01, 2019
Words have consequences...........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Was Quoted Out Of Context! So Unfair! by Omoodua007: 1:30am On Dec 01, 2019
As usual
iPods will defend a bad behaviour
First fraud of Onyema
Now this one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Christens Her Daughter With A Yoruba Name / "Wizkid Stole His Mothers Gold And Got Expelled From School"-- Man Recounts / “I Am The Most Stubborn She-male In My Family” – Bobrisky Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.