Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords (9812 Views)

Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement / Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) / Fashola Tells Landlords To Collect Rents In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by Erife(m): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2019
Yorubas and cheat na faive and sis. �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by dinocy(m): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2019
Supported 100%
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by saheedbadmus(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2019
Dats nice
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by lindareep: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2019
halizoto:
Free training to kick start 2020
I'm interested please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by Zangibadanba: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Audio governor

Seyi is doing wonders in Oyo, Mr point and kill doing his best in Lagos.

Abiodun is directionless so far
[/s]
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by Horsh(m): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2019
they should also lock houses with substandard toilet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by Zangibadanba: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
post=84543583:
This is a welcome development.

Very Good one.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness....... so says the HOLY BOOK.
[/s]
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2019
digicoon:
Good stuff

In todays business world, everything is going digital, if you are not making use of digital marketing, you are seriously behind schedule, but don't get frightened, you can still learn how you can benefit from Digital Marketing.

If you want to learn about Digital Marketing to help businesses achieve success online or you just want to improve your own sales online,

See these 5 eBooks that can change your digital marketing experience in no time…
You can have them all for a token.

Traffic Flow: Discover How to Flood Your Site with Huge Amounts of Traffic & Sky Rocket Your Sales
This eBook Cost: N2,500

Building The Perfect Sales Funnel: Don’t let another potential Customer Escape Your Clutches Ever Again!
This ebook Cost: N3,500

Online Money: A comprehensive guide all about online money
This eBook Cost: N1,000

Facebook Retargeting Secrets: [/b]How to use facebook retargeting to boost sales for your product or service.
This eBook Cost: N3,500

[b]Six Figure Blogging:
Discover Insider secrets to building insanely profitable blogs
This eBook Cost: 2,000

Total Cost For 5 eBooks: N12,500

You would get all these eBooks together for N1,050 Naira Only.

Plus Access To Our Whatsapp Digital Marketing Training Online.

This Offer Ends on The 4th of December, 2019,
and you would be expected to pay N12,500 To Join The Training and Get these eBooks.

The training is based on these eBooks, that’s the reason you have to get them. If not the training is free...

Click Here to pay and download e-books immediately and join our online training.
. collecting people debit card details abi? a man selling e book was arrested few months ago, efcc discovered he was using people card infos to buy diapers online for resell after those people submitted their details on his payment platforms
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by flejnr2(f): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2019
Only one region been falling our hand
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by Zangibadanba: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
:

Haaaaaa shocked
[/s]
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by Tarabye: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by Offpoint: 7:17am On Dec 02, 2019
The only housing with good toilets in southwest are flats... the rest nothing to write home about.

Lagos is worst
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 02, 2019
ifyboy60:
I support this, greedy people will build ten rooms with one useless toilet and stinky bathroom.

we should have strict housing laws Biko.

I wish Ugwuanyi can bring this to enugu.

Enugu State and shit are like 5 & 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by sharone21(f): 7:19am On Dec 02, 2019
Good initiative....The houses that don't have toilets in Ogun State are mostly those old, one room( face me, I face you houses) if not, not much problem in Ogun State, open defecations is lesser in Ogun State than Lagos, in fact coming into the country and driving from Badagry to Iyanoba, na eye sore....I hope this is imitated by Ekiti State government since many landlords in Ekiti forget to build toilets and later put it outside the house( and still not fully functional OR pit latrines), Ado Ekiti was not befitting to be called a state capital some years back, I hope things have changed greatly.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by saajus: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2019
Good job
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by Enemyofpeace: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2019
Way to go. Im in total support of this.
May shuku punish anyone that says nonsense on this
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by mmsen: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2019
Cholera? In 2019...

I hope they do what they say that they will do.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by noisy45(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2019
Alvin212:
Brown roof republic

Nylon shiiitt flingers

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by apache4: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2019
I'm So Much In Love & Lust With You !!!

You are my World & my Joyous Joy !!!

post=84543583:
This is a welcome development.

Very Good one.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness....... so says the HOLY BOOK.
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2019
May God heal you soon o apache.
Dis one no be ordinary eye!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by BeansAndYam: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
post=84545303:
May God heal you o.
Dis one no be ordinary eye!
[/s]
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by ifyboy60(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

My nigggar. Such face me i slap you apartment can be annoying

And the funny thing is that such face me i slap you or rather such ten rooms with one useless toilet and stinky bathroom apartment will never become a thng of the past
Those apartment are springing up

so sad but true, the populace is focused on road construction as if that's the only reason governors are elected. asking for mass housing is asking too much from our overlords.

anyone can buy land and build whatever they want and if a governor like el-rufai decides to demolish, Nigerians will wail.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by LZAA: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2019
immhotep:
Where is metaphysical?

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by Kendollar696(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

My nigggar. Such face me i slap you apartment can be annoying

And the funny thing is that such face me i slap you or rather such ten rooms with one useless toilet and stinky bathroom apartment will never become a thng of the past
Those apartment are springing up
My Niggar!!
The toilet can cause abortion oh
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by digicoon: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2019
payperpost:
. collecting people debit card details abi? a man selling e book was arrested few months ago, efcc discovered he was using people card infos to buy diapers online for resell after those people submitted their details on his payment platforms
The payment processor is paystack and not me, I only operate an account with them to receive payments. I don't have access to anyone's credit card information. Paystack is an authorized payment processing gateway in Nigeria. Certified by CBN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2019
digicoon:
The payment processor is paystack and not me, I only operate an account with them to receive payments. I don't have access to anyone's credit card information. Paystack is an authorized payment processing gateway in Nigeria. Certified by CBN.

okay thanks

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by yusluvad(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2019
helinues:
Audio governor
Seyi is doing wonders in Oyo, Mr point and kill doing his best in Lagos.
Abiodun is directionless so far
All na same
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by yusluvad(m): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2019
Erife:
Yorubas and cheat na faive and sis. �
You lack common sense for saying this.
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by Rollins777(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2019
This is common in Yoruba land, they are too dirty.
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by TheMostComplex1: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2019
This's good news
Re: Ogun State Government To Lock Houses Without Toilet Facilities, Arrest Landlords by Omotaday(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2019
maynation:
Just tell us you want to arrest all the Landlords in Ogun state. grin
Says Akure local champion who have never left Akure/Ekiti/Osun all her whole life.

undecided

Sharp mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Lies/discouraging Words About Real Estate Investing / ESTATE LAND FOR SALE With C Of O. INSTALLMENTS UP TO 6 MONTHS / Construction Of Customary Court Of Appeal Building At Orozo, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.