Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Newly Discovered Sea Creatures That Will Make You Scream - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Newly Discovered Sea Creatures That Will Make You Scream (2052 Views)

Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Discovered Sea Creatures That Will Make You Scream by newinventions: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
After reading about wonderful sea creatures in travel section I did more research and guess what, I was dumb founded.

I made a research on - Roman Fedortsov, the under sea Fisher man.

My jaw was wide open with what I saw.

If these creatures where unleashed on land, no human will survive.

Take a look

1 Like

Re: Newly Discovered Sea Creatures That Will Make You Scream by ugomnaanny: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
First to comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Discovered Sea Creatures That Will Make You Scream by newinventions: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2019

Re: Newly Discovered Sea Creatures That Will Make You Scream by newinventions: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
More to come
Re: Newly Discovered Sea Creatures That Will Make You Scream by tenmariner: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
The last one looks funny
Re: Newly Discovered Sea Creatures That Will Make You Scream by Ulrich01(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
tenmariner:
The last one looks funny

Yea looks like dobby from harry potter grin
Re: Newly Discovered Sea Creatures That Will Make You Scream by rexchazy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
scary
Re: Newly Discovered Sea Creatures That Will Make You Scream by modsfucker: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Man is far ahead of those creatures... Man doesn't need to fight with those creatures, chemical weapons are enough for them.

1 Like

Re: Newly Discovered Sea Creatures That Will Make You Scream by EbukaHades10(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
New or not, the one wey go enter pot go enter pot.
Me looking at them fishes like

Re: Newly Discovered Sea Creatures That Will Make You Scream by ITbomb(m): 7:39am On Dec 01, 2019
For them to be captured means they are the weakest, the scary and giant sea creatures are still far from human grasp
Re: Newly Discovered Sea Creatures That Will Make You Scream by Mulatta(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2019
They look mutated
Re: Newly Discovered Sea Creatures That Will Make You Scream by newinventions: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2019

(1) (Reply)

ENUGU Airport Terminal Building What Ignorant Minds Dosen't Know(photos ) / CFA Is Now Higher Than Naira. / I Love America!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.