Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

How Easy Is It To Move From Caribbean Islands Into The US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is It To Move From Caribbean Islands Into The US (474 Views)

The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) / Wealthy Nigerians Are Buying Up Passports For Cash From Caribbean Nations / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Easy Is It To Move From Caribbean Islands Into The US by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2019
I have attempted several travel attempts, visa refusals has been order of the day. I have decided to respect myself before I think of submitting again to any embassy. They would be asking for travel history or I didn't give a tangible reason for travelling.. Tourist visas signify I'm going for a tour, have hotel reservation fully booked, and yet same story, US was worse. Dude didn't even look at my documents or ask me decent question,he just handed blue paper over to me..

Now I have this question. I do see most Caribbean nations do not require visas prior to visit from Nigerian nationals, hence I wanted to ask from peeps who has this experience. How easy is it to move from the Caribbean islands into the US or Canada? Applying as third country, is it likewise easy or something? I need guidance or would someone rather suggest I apply again to the US or Canada?

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Hotel In Warri / OKADA/MARWA RESTRICTION: This Is What May Happen To You After Some Time - Pic / British Airways Not Refunding Booking Cancelled By The Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.