Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Why You Should Not Be A Programmer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why You Should Not Be A Programmer (813 Views)

The Ideal Salary Of A Programmer In Nigeria / If You're A Programmer Come Inside / I Need A Programmer For My Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Be A Programmer by Bobbyjoseph108(m): 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hello, there is me again and I’m here to talk about something important or something that brought you here. (please try to read this article still the end, I see my point, Thanks)

Okay you might have looked at the title and you saw why you should not be a programmer and you will be like, are you not a programmer? And many other questions will be thrown to me.

Read more here: https://www.geekztown.xyz/2019/11/why-you-should-not-be-programmer.html

(1) (Reply)

UNITY 3D Is The Hardest Engine To Learn, Any Other Options ? / [SCHOLARSHIP] Dataquest Offers A Free Scholarship For 3-months Of Free Access / Learning This SKILL Is Better Than Having A DEGREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.