Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans (6459 Views)

Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip / Mercy Aigbe Slams 'Nosy' Fan Who Criticized Her Skin Colour / Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by Bidemiblog01(f): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Teni sends internet into meltdown with this epic reply to nosy fans

Teni Makanaki has shown there's another side to her soothing and melodious voice as her epic clapback at a fans left us wowed.

Teni in her uncharacteristic manner took to her page to advise her fans to always brush their teeth before they kiss.

However, a nosy fans who thought the tweet was a shade for Wizkid reply thus; "dirty Wizkid can't relate"

What comes next is better seen than imagine.

See tweet below

Read full gist here:

https://bidemiblog.com/2019/12/ent-news/teni-sends-internet-into-meltdown-with-this-epic-reply-to-nosy-fans/

Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
That reply didn't even move a fly talkless of an internet meltdown

17 Likes

Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by Davash222(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Some yabbings and curses sound better in Yoruba language, Olorun.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by WavyJohn: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Guys Please..

A single vote for Kimxie..
Upcoming Category..

rhapsodiaffos.com/2019/11/vote-in-fuwmea2019.html

Also help Esther Agri. Mayor.

Drop Screenshot of vote. N500 Airtime of any Network for the 10th & 15th person to quote with their sreenshot cuz its the Season of Love.
Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by dayleke: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Does the reply/comeback even make sense?

Na d fan dat put his mouth for wetin no koinsine am na im I blame.
Now dat dem don send am home to his mama, his face go kulele.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by itsme01: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
she merely re echoed what wizkid told his friend that called him short

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
angry angry angry

What is internet meltdown?
Headlines like this are no longer catchy.

I learn to stop opening thread like this from illegend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by utenwuson: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Just show her reply to some Arsenal fans and guess what? They all feel elated and the result shows that they are back to wining ways...
Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by dayleke: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

What is internet meltdown?
Headlines like this are no longer catchy.

I learn to stop opening thread like this from illegend

But you still opened this one sir...
tongue

1 Like

Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by Jayess: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
What is this one saying like this angry

What melts internet in this
Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by Netanya(f): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
undecided I don't know too oo
Jayess:
What is this one saying like this angry

What melts internet in this
Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
dayleke:

But you still opened this one sir...
tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros I dey vex no quote me again.
Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by Onyi22(f): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by dayleke: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
OrestesDante:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros I dey vex no quote me again.

Lol grin
Sorry bro
Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by dayleke: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Netanya:
undecided I don't know too oo

Hmmmm
Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by doggedfighter(f): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Still looking for the internet and the meltdown
Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by potbelly(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2019
Her music is good though... cool
Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by BIGGIE121(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2019
Awon blogger bloggers, do you know that bloggin is another form of yahoo yahoo? So the internet is on melt down just because teni said
"but olowo ju iya la iya lo na" cheesycheesy
Re: Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans by kingscare1(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2019
Lol.....she is always a Happy girl.....

Make X3 Of any amount online everyday.... check my profile to confirm

(1) (Reply)

My Embarrassing Moment When Banky W Saw Me Naked – Tiwa SaVage / Checkout Yvonne Nelson’s Outfit To Church / What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.