Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) (34287 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Soldiers, Civilians Involved In Accident In Umuahia (Disturbing Photos) / Okada Man Overtaking A Tanker Involved In Accident In Lagos,1 Killed (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by zoba88: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Civilians rescued police officers after an accident along Nkwagu Army Barrack Road in Ebonyi State.The incident happened around 8:55am.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/civilians-rescue-police-officers-after.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by zoba88: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2019

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by SLAP44: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
This might make them have a change of heart from the way they treat civilians. Most Nigerian policemen are brutish when it comes to their treatment of civilians, illegal arrests, illegal detentions and extortion has made the people mistrust them.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by RentedReality(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
m
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by fixedhollies(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Good one... make we no pay evil with evil.

Na only naija police i see wey dey value car for road to know how much to bill you.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Well done civilians from Ebonyi state

25 Likes

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by emmydiamon(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Watch and pray hard, december don reach.

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Godjone(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
There is no news here. police work aside, they are humans too with blood running in their veins. They are somebody's father, mother, sisters, uncle, grandfather, etc

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Anago0147: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
I know this woman

Very wicked woman

Thank God for her life though

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ebonyi people are good

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by BlackfireX: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Imagine if it is the other way round....

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by GEOANDSONS: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nice gestures

Also, Black Friday Sales

Don't miss

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
Yeye Corrupt Police men.

Its a warning from the Almighty, if them like make dem continue harassing and defrauding Civilians. There won't be a 3rd chance.

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
Exactly as it should be.
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Lovelies1: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
R
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by bmdmixer: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
where dey chasing yahoo boys?

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by ainas247: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
wink Nice one good people of Nigeria, despite they don't deserve it.
But we won't pay evil for evil

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
undecided undecided

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by gloriaunobi(f): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
The woman is like this country have tired me, help my life oh God that's the problem going on in her mind right now

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
BlackfireX:
Imagine if it is the other way round....
we're not at war with the police na.

they'd help out too

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by penjm: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
And the same people you will be collecting their 30 naira tomorrow.

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by realestniggah: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
I FEEL ZERO PITY FOR THEM.
that woman I'm seeing there will frustrate you at night if she catch you.. See her face. Smh.

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
How Dem take enter bush na I wan know
Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Whoiwannabe(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
SLAP44:
This might make them have a change of heart from the way they treat civilians. Most Nigerian policemen are brutish when it comes to their treatment of civilians, illegal arrests, illegal detentions and extortion has made the people mistrust them.

I pray. The real culprits do not read the news.

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2019

On their way to collect 50 naira grin

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Cosmatikka: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
Such a sweet site. When our police ride in hilux, especially the ones that follow politicians, dey ll be intimidating road users as if they own the roads.
That's how a politician's convoy intimidated and blowed dust on me on Etche road on Friday evening, only for me to get to Ngor Okpala and see one of their hilux in the bush. I drove past with much joy.
The same politicians dey protect and intimidate other road users because of them left our roads to decay

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by kelvxyn: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
It cost notin to b nice.

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Good one from the people.

8GB ATM CARD FLASH DRIVE FOR #1000 ONLY. it's a nice gift to gift to your clients this season. Few pieces remaining. Check link below to contact me.

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by penjm: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
zoba88:
Civilians rescued police officers after an accident along Nkwagu Army Barrack Road in Ebonyi State.The incident happened around 8:55am.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/civilians-rescue-police-officers-after.html?m=1
on their way to collect 20 naira from the same civilians.

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by Raskasal(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Now the slogan has changed

THE CIVILIAN IS NOW THE POLICE FRIEND...

Thank God they are safe

Re: Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos) by aspiring44: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
What ever you do to others, you are simply doing it for yourself . No matter bad they must have been we shouldn't disown them when it matters most to help them .

Life is a cycle.

Anambra Chief, Kenneth Okonkwo, Dies In Fatal Accident / Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA / Yankari 3M Suite Palaver: See The Official Tariffs/Rates