Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos (5001 Views)

D’banj Named Best-African Act At MTV Europe Music Awards 2012 / What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians / Lil Wayne, Rick Ross To Perform In South Africa, Dec. 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by buzugee(m): 2:44am On Nov 25, 2010
he aittt but garbage lyrics. this man run tings. listen to the lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkhLD09Fic4
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by frankjoe(m): 3:48am On Nov 25, 2010
How i wish I'm Naija to witness,  your music rock
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 25, 2010
Rick Ross! That's whats up! Nigeria about to get some Haitian love! lol. grin
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by tomiwizzle(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2010
He is amason, Lol
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by maninmood(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2010
Officer Ricky. Was a prison guard in 2007, dropped out in 2009; and now he starts claiming to have push more keys than tony mantana. Fake clown. He's good lyrically though, but he is fake. He spends more at mcdonald than strip club. More pizzas,more burgers,more chickens,more toast, Baus my foot
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2010
maninmood:

Officer Ricky. Was a prison guard in 2007, dropped out in 2009; and now he starts claiming to have push more keys than tony mantana. Fake clown. He's good lyrically though, but he is fake. He spends more at mcdonald than strip club. More pizzas,more burgers,more chickens,more toast, Baus my foot

thats how it is when you give your self to the "corporation". You come up in the speed of light. Check out lady gaga.
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by stupor(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2010
YOU SEE THERE'S ALOT ABT RAPPERS IT'S INBORN AND IF YOU DONT GIVE IT OR LET IT OUT,YOU'LL EVER REGRET IT.THATS WHY THESE DAYS U SEE RAPPERS EITHER IN A DAYS JOB OR MANAGING OTHER ENTERPRISE WHILE TILL DOING RAP AND DROPPIN MAD HITS.

THATS THE DIARY OF TODAY'S ENTERPRENEUR,ALWAYS MULTI-DIVERSE AND INTERNATIONAL.

BIG-UP-HOMIE,YUNG MONEY.

STRAIGTH FROM MIAMI TO LAS-GIDI-URE WELCOME,IT'S UR BIRTHRITE.
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2010
To all R.R. haters: You guys are ridiculous. I live in the United States and any/every MAJOR drug king pin started out in the "system" (judicial) or has a relationship with those who are/was. Our law enforcement systems and criminal elements are all one organization. The expendable "thugs" on the street are arrested to appease little old white women, but everyone knows what is up - that the REAL drug lords are giving "cuts" to gov. officials and the police. So whether or not he is a drug lord or killer, Rick Ross's past as a correction's officer (C.O.) is irrelevant as he still has dealings. The area of Miami where he GREW UP is where my mother's first apartment in the U.S. was. BAD area run by west indian gangs particularly Haitians who are known to be ruthless and next to their rival Caribbean Cuban gangs are the MAIN drug suppliers in the south. Most of the contraband in the prisons end up there via C.O.s so 50 cent didn't prove anything other than his sense of humor. Real "niggas" know what's up. Besides 50 is a notorious informant in N.Y. that is why his home is in Connecticut and members of his entourage/ security force are ACTIVE members of the NYPD. Known fact.
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by johndavid1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Rick Ross! That's whats up! Nigeria about to get some Haitian love! lol. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^what? smiley
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by Ibomade1: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2010
@MzDarkSkin no one is hating on The Officer  grin grin grin. We all know that everyday he is hustling hungry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m69RQpxcO6Y

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by furacao(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2010
Come o, but nati, no be Oliver De Coque be that? The guy don come back again.

Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by Christopherblings: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2010
Rick Ross d is boss the big Mitch Larry hover everyday Haleluyahs
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by furacao(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2010
Rick Ross is Oliver De Coque rebranded, !!!!!

Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by Ibomade1: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2010
^^ hahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 27, 2010
^^ angry angry angry angry angry angry stop it!  cry cry cry cry

@furacao Maybe that Oliver and rick ross have similar ancestral lineages! You may have made a discovery of some sort-ish  undecided
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by DAVIDEZE: 3:59am On Nov 27, 2010
Go download this song jo, o,
This is the newest jam taking over naija and beyond str8 from Jos city

www.4shared.com%252Faudio%252FNJMJRaIe%252Fcherem_mastered.html
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by triggerc(m): 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2010
Rick ross is still the best for now! and as i think he would always be da best! for all ya hatter! look at him always flashing deals with the realest and shopping like its still december! you hatters should go suck on dick! DA BOWSE!!!!!
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by windows7: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2010
And i quote "i didn't grow up with it, so i have to go & get it, started with a biscuit, now i gotta loaf, hoes' wanna slice, i wanna tell'a no, " guys go check this guy out, he's hot i repeat very hot! He's my best rapper, i love everythin' about d Boss, with d kush & lean on my breath, d big boss rick ross, i love u ricky, guys anybody that knows when he's coming 2 9ja should please tell me, i can't wait Latimails@gmail.com
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by windows7: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2010
And i quote "i didn't grow up with it, so i have to go & get it, started with a biscuit, now i gotta loaf, hoes' wanna slice, i wanna tell'a no, " guys go check this guy out, he's hot i repeat very hot! He's my best rapper, i love everythin' about d Boss, with d kush & lean on my breath, d big boss rick ross, i love u ricky, guys anybody that knows when he's coming 2 9ja should please tell me, i can't wait Latimails@gmail.com
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by omega25red(m): 12:09am On Nov 29, 2010
http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/29407

check out a video "uncut" with rick ross
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by bgees(m): 6:46am On Nov 29, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

To all R.R. haters: You guys are ridiculous. I live in the United States and any/every MAJOR drug king pin started out in the "system" (judicial) or has a relationship with those who are/was. Our law enforcement systems and criminal elements are all one organization. The expendable "thugs" on the street are arrested to appease little old white women, but everyone knows what is up - that the REAL drug lords are giving "cuts" to gov. officials and the police. So whether or not he is a drug lord or killer, Rick Ross's past as a correction's officer (C.O.) is irrelevant as he still has dealings. The area of Miami where he GREW UP is where my mother's first apartment in the U.S. was. BAD area run by west indian gangs particularly Haitians who are known to be ruthless and next to their rival Caribbean Cuban gangs are the MAIN drug suppliers in the south. Most of the contraband in the prisons end up there via C.O.s so 50 cent didn't prove anything other than his sense of humor. Real "niggas" know what's up. Besides 50 is a notorious informant in N.Y. that is why his home is in Connecticut and members of his entourage/ security force are ACTIVE members of the NYPD. Known fact.

true. I know female gangsters when I see one. I am a TRIPLE OG myself.
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by Ranoscky(m): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2010
omega25red:

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/29407

check out a video "uncut" with rick ross

Brov, I guess you don't know what favour you did to me by postin the site above, Im really havin a good time now.

Bless you brov!
Re: Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos by Mcfunny(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2010
im the mayor , im the boss,

Follow me on twitter @oluseyimcfunny

(1) (2) (Reply)

LATEST: Behind The Scenes Photos From Flavour's 'ada Ada' Video Shoot / Kizz Daniel "Shuperu" Mp3 Download - New Song / Music: Phyno – Man Of The Year (obago)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.