Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) (44682 Views)

Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) / Man Saved By Doctors From Impaled Handle Of A Sledgehammer In Imo (Graphic Photo / Indian Man survives after being impaled in the head with a rod (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by PhenomenalAustin: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked shocked

Wow! He is damn lucky the sharp log missed his vital organs...the critical vein in the shoulder section is the jagular vein that transports deoxygenated blood from the head back to the heart through the superior vena cava....sucha a lucky chap diswan.

Yeah. But his plexus will be damaged
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by nwaobitex: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
What kind of peg is that pls I don't understand
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by Ayt27(m): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

I'm glad that the survived thrust of "Woody" the Impaler.

More like Vlad Woody
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by webincomeplus(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
I strongly doubt if that guy go still get himself again o. I strongly doubt it.

Seeing this pics, I remember JESUS CHRIST on the cross.

Mr doubting Thomas, I had a chat with the guy on the ward during our ward round this morning. He is very fine. He was even playing soccer on his Android phone when I saw him on Saturday.
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by frubben(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
Spactacus comes to mind angry
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by Joystark(f): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Damn!
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:

Yeah. But his plexus will be damaged

That's a high probability and the plexuses are axons outside the central nervous system.
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Look very well
The wood on the table is different from the wood that pierced him.
2) the place he was plastered is different from were the wood pierced...

I feel somebody is lying....
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
He shud thank God say he get body o
Dis one dey chop well na
Dey sleep well
If to say na apako wey no get body
Wey lean, that plank go to big for am.
Na die instantly for am
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by Skepticus: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ayt27:

More like Vlad Woody

grin grin
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked shocked

Wow! He is damn lucky the sharp log missed his vital organs...the critical vein in the shoulder section is the jagular vein that transports deoxygenated blood from the head back to the heart through the superior vena cava....sucha a lucky chap diswan.
Actually,the SUBCLAVIAN VESSELS are nearer the point of impact and at more risk than the Jugular vein and Carotid Artery..
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by Barzinime(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thank goodness it wasnt Vlad shocked
Skepticus:
cool

I'm glad that the survived thrust of "Woody" the Impaler.

1 Like

Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
God keep your children safe ooo

Amen
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
News like these only come outta ogun
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
webincomeplus:

Mr doubting Thomas, I had a chat with the guy on the ward during our ward round this morning. He is very fine. He was even playing soccer on his Android phone when I saw him on Saturday.

You are so funny. What makes you think that guy is 100% percent okay. Because you saw him playing games on his Android. I bet u that guy will not be able to do some things with ease again.
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by benzene2(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
APOPTOSIS:
I thought Most NIGERIANS always call our MEDICAL DOCTORS, MALARIA and TYPHOID DOCTORS...
U claim u hate Medical Doctors, yet you are rushed to your so called ENEMY when SICK and deranged...
I guess u really need mental Check as well, as part of hospital evaluations. grin grin
Please where are those PEOPLE ...?
Half bread is better than none bro!
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gossipninja:
A man has been rescued by doctors at the Federal Medical Center, Abeokuta, Ogun State, after a wooden peg pierced his chest during a fall.

The man was rushed to the Accident and Emergency section of the hospital where he was quickly made to undergo an operation which was successful. He is now recuperating.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-impaled-by-a-wooden-peg-gets-saved-graphic-photos/

oohhhh Bleep me..
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by Dearlord(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thank God that he is still alive
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kudos to the doctors and the health team for saving his life. More of this medical salvation we want.

Gossipninja:
A man has been rescued by doctors at the Federal Medical Center, Abeokuta, Ogun State, after a wooden peg pierced his chest during a fall.

The man was rushed to the Accident and Emergency section of the hospital where he was quickly made to undergo an operation which was successful. He is now recuperating.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-impaled-by-a-wooden-peg-gets-saved-graphic-photos/

1 Like

Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thank God for the successful operation.
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by woleabayo(f): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
JESUS IS LORD
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
APOPTOSIS:
I thought Most NIGERIANS always call our MEDICAL DOCTORS, MALARIA and TYPHOID DOCTORS...
U claim u hate Medical Doctors, yet you are rushed to your so called ENEMY when SICK and deranged...
I guess u really need mental Check as well, as part of hospital evaluations. grin grin
Please where are those PEOPLE ...?
I wonder who you are beefing with because me i have not seen anyone claiming to hate medical doctors b4.
The your own na imaginary beef.
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by KushLyon(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Damn! Looks like something straight outta god of war...... Vlad the impaler handiwork
Re: Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos) by CHIGIM: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Damn! Women are too wicked
wetin concern women for this now, hope u know Ur mother and daughter are women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 / American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" / Nkiru Obasi: Survivor Of Lebanon Explosion Calls For Help From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.