Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation (67603 Views)

Judas And Demas: Examining Verses People Use To Say One Can Lose His Salvation / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Is he not HUMAN ?

Even the Papsi dey loose guard once once.

No body is perfect
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by WildChild00(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Jasen1:
Out of 10 children of different pastors 9 are chronic sinners
Followed by choir members

What about choir master?

Sammie Okpo........su na u know ooo grin
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Kastrom: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
sassysure:
See their limo cheesy
And my people will be killing themselves because of these people grin grin grin

Mofos go just download one stupid picture online and tag it as a pastor's own. I spit on your ignorance.
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Godmademan(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
Intelligent dude. He would have found it difficult to gain from his father's business. At least now he can have part of the shares...if not all.
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
One can only pretend to outsiders.
They can see through the charade that is their parents.
/
Then when they get older and realize half of living is about keeping up appearances, they lose the anger and become 'saved'. It's indoctrination come full cycle. Many of them don't even know it and I don't blame them. Na process.
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by golddare: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
People have no idea what even Men of God are going through. How will you explain a Bishop who gave his life to Christ after retirement.

Therefore let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall.1Cor 10:12.

Thank God for grace.

2 Likes

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Godhatesodomy: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Wow

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by jasedge15(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Because he's a pastor's son doesn't mean he shouldn't commit sin. Even the supposed called "children of God" are sinners. The amazing thing is.....God forgives those who come to him!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by AngelicBeing: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
sassysure:
This kumuyi children again grin

It was here that we saw the wedding gown one of his son's wife's wore for her wedding. A designer wedding gown and she even applied make up cheesy
Meanwhile,their members sow and wear satin with head scarf grin with gloomy faces.

Kekekekeeke grin grin
Hian wetin kumuyi and Deeper life Bible Church do you tongue
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by engineerboat(m): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
gracefoundmme:
Pastor Kumuyi Son Jerry made a shocking revelation about his salvation and how he was a chronic sinner who committed unimaginable sins and prays for forgiveness. Does this mean the son of Nigeria most Spiritual leader and church has been a chronic sinner all time...

Although this sounds strange but it shouldn't be coming from a pastor son that we all know

kindly check this youtube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fak-kmiWn-c

Jeremiah Kumuyi revealed he is a medical student in Chicago and has 5 months to finish

OP comprehension is your problem

1 Like

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by engineerboat(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
sassysure:
This kumuyi children again grin

It was here that we saw the wedding gown one of his son's wife's wore for her wedding. A designer wedding gown and she even applied make up cheesy
Meanwhile,their members sow and wear satin with head scarf grin with gloomy faces.

Kekekekeeke grin grin

You must be one of the lazy Nigerians youth

3 Likes

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by AngelicBeing: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
sassysure:
See their limo cheesy
Hian, wetin kumuyi children do you, but I see your salient message though, I think they were sanctioned by the church for this extravaganza which is considered a taboo in Deeper life wink
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, wetin kumuyi children do you, but I see your salient message though, I think they were sanctioned by the church for this extravaganza which is considered a taboo in Deeper life wink
I know grin

He has been called back since cheesy

Happy u got the message I was trying to pass across kiss

1 Like

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by AngelicBeing: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kastrom:

Mofos go just download one stupid picture online and tag it as a pastor's own. I spit on your ignorance.
Easy with the spit, she is correct, that picture is online, Google check it and stop been a nuisance online insulting someone old enough to birth you, Na so una dey carry Curses for una head, rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Gidigidi60: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
who doesnt know pastors kid are worst sinners atleast the ones i know, i really dont know why that happens tho
[/s]
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Gidigidi60: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
post=84556894:
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

ONLY Jesus can save at the right time.......not a Pastor.

Look at some hypocritical tins judging the young man already.

Hypocrites everywhere!
[/s]
[s]
post=84556919:

What a foolish statement!

Jesus's Personal Assistant is judging already even before the judgement day!

Hypocrites of the highest order.
[/s]
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by tot(f): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nigerians are always so quick to judge. How is this your business?

1 Like

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by GoodMuyis(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
gracefoundmme:
Pastor Kumuyi Son Jerry made a shocking revelation about his salvation and how he was a chronic sinner who committed unimaginable sins and prays for forgiveness. Does this mean the son of Nigeria most Spiritual leader and church has been a chronic sinner all time...

Although this sounds strange but it shouldn't be coming from a pastor son that we all know

Jeremiah Kumuyi revealed he is a medical student in Chicago and has 5 months to finish

Ok it should be coming from Ibrahim Shekau's?

Maybe you are not interested in his Salvation afterall.
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by seunlayi(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
sassysure:
See their limo cheesy
rubbish post. Wedding in Jamaica is not like Nigeria, those things were contracted out, the contractor takes care of everything. You should know that putting on that type of dress for wedding is even rear in Jamaica where nudity reigns

1 Like

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by ifko: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Godmademan:
Intelligent dude. He would have found it difficult to gain from his father's business. At least now he can have part of the shares...if not all.
smile...bro u know the funniest thing Kumuyi has only his bible in Deeper Christian Life Ministry

2 Likes

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Godmademan(m): 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
ifko:
smile...bro u know the funniest thing Kumuyi has only his bible in Deeper Christian Life Ministry
I hear you. You are his treasurer?
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Kastrom: 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Easy with the spit, she is correct, that picture is online, Google check it and stop been a nuisance online insulting someone old enough to birth you, Na so una dey carry Curses for una head, rubbish angry

Who's the nuisance between me and you? I guess you are too dumb to read between the lines.
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by AngelicBeing: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kastrom:

I am a demented scallywag belch from a village witch ? I am too dumb to read between the lines because I lacked home training, I am a nuisance online insulting people because I am a frustrated deadbeat carcass, can you help me
Buzz off shocked
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Kastrom: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Buzz off shocked

Mumu. Oya run along
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Kastrom: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
I am bastardized bastard. Oloriburuku ni mi shocked
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by AngelicBeing: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kastrom:

I am Mumu of the first order, I am lying on the ground, flog shege comot from my bombom, give me 200 billion lashes of your koboko laden with chilly pepper so I can have sense
Receive the lashes now and buzz off grin

1 Like

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Nne5: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nikeballer:
Theist are about to tell us how he is human and this and that....

I thought he was suppose to be under the anointing,should be under his father's special grace and realm higher than normal humans and atheist that would stop committing sin, he no suppose crave for toto thoughtless of being Hot and committing fornication....

Theists are the least reasonable,intelligent and logical creatures that have ever EVOLVED....
This post is devoid of sense.
In all thy getting, get wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by subcbouy: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
gracefoundmme:

Why should you be surprised? No pastor begat saint. Even pastors are once sinners. So, let's flow with his testimony and debunk too much spirituality to what should not.
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Legendguru: 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Oh
Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by WealthyChidi(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kaydeexotic:
This is one of the reasons why the Bible says that "the child cannot be rescued through the father's salvation".... Say u be pastor pikin no mean say u no go sin... Na papa God call no be pikin.... No be conference call

I agree

1 Like

Re: Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation by Kastrom: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
God, why am I still stupid. Maybe Satan needs to lash me my smelly ass grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strange Animal Found On High Tension Wire In Benin City / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) / Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.