Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,879 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? (1893 Views)

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? / As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by yazga: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
As the year gradually comes to an end, what are you most grateful for?
I am grateful for the gift of life.
For the turbulence of 2019 which reaffirmed that I am made for MORE.
I am also grateful for the precious gift of family
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Officialgarri: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
For giving us President Muhammad Buhari

2 Likes

Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by LegendaryLover(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Officialgarri:

really, man?
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Gidigidi60: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
[/s]
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by LegendaryLover(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
peace of mind, almost all through the year. Only once this year did something at work throw me off my game.
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by DaddyMorenike: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Life itself. There's always hope.
Others : brain, money, my normal preeq, big yanshhh.

4 Likes

Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Ogegeodey(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
I thank God that I'm still alive to finish the struggle. I must enjoy life here on earth before I meet God in heaven.
Though I am where I want to be yet, but I'm not where I used to be.

Officialgarri:

You must be typing from another country
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Shayolevels: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Life

1 Like

Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Bola146(f): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
I have many reasons to be grateful to God Almighty..
My ex I invested in many duped me and left me with nothing this year, I ran into debts ( still paying it), I would have taken my own life since July but God kept me moving, families and friends were no where to be found ( they have warned me to keep away from him but I never listened to them), through all the challenges, I was never sick nor rushed to the hospital despite my bp God has been so faithful to me ....... I give Him all the glory, praise and adoration...

17 Likes

Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by yazga: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
wink
Bola146:
My ex I invested in many duped me and left me with nothing this year, I ran into debts ( still paying it), I would have taken my own life since July but God kept me moving, families and friends were no where to be found ( they have warned me to keep away from him but I never listened to them), through all the challenges, I was never sick nor rushed to the hospital despite my bp God has been so faithful to me ....... I give Him all the glory, praise and adoration...
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by lavylilly: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
I'm esctatically delighted and disproportionately bewilderd with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing opportunity in which the prestidigitation of the concurent and subsequent matters is thoroughly demonstrated through the nuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that such is the significance of the afore-mentioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications And consequences which will be the innermost outcome of epic proportions, thanks for your perusal
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by chii8(f): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
I'm grateful for life God gave me and my family, loving and peaceful home,spirit filled church,God's favour financially, etc.
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by promisedwealth(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
I'm grateful for my life, Family , financial stability, health, wisdom and guidance..
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Felixdgreat(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
indeed count your blessings name them one by one. this year has being filled with challenges, testimonies...above all am most grateful for live and having such a wonderful family. 2020 is gonna be better
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 03, 2019
I'm grateful to God for enabling me to know of the coming great reformer and saviour Who goes by the name Imes grin

And in addition, I'm grateful to be granted the opportunity to tell people about his coming. Alhamdulillah grin

Imes is coming fellas! prepare for his coming!
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by blesskewe(f): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Gratfull for life
Where there is life there is hope

1 Like

Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Rayes3: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
I am grateful for life, God's provision, infact everything. God is so faithful.

1 Like

Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
lavylilly:
I'm esctatically delighted and disproportionately bewilderd with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing opportunity in which the prestidigitation of the concurent and subsequent matters is thoroughly demonstrated through the nuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that such is the significance of the afore-mentioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications And consequences which will be the innermost outcome of epic proportions, thanks for your perusal
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by ststyreal(f): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Grateful to God for his divine love upon my family.... For his protection, blessings, healing and most importantly, his gift of good health and life, may him alone be praise and glorified forever and ever amen........

1 Like

Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by annayawchee: 6:01am On Dec 04, 2019
Just grateful for everything!!
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by faithfull18(f): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2019
Life, family.
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by yazga: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
wink
Rayes3:
I am grateful for life, God's provision, infact everything. God is so faithful.
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by lyndaway(f): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
Am most grateful for life and God's faithfulness over me and my family also grateful for the gift of a friend and a brother he gave to me early this year can't love you less my prince am so grateful for everything I love you sweet Jesus

2 Likes

Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by cococandy(f): 2:46am On Dec 05, 2019
Sorry sweetheart.

You will rise again. Watch as God prepares a table for you and that guy who has wronged you will watch from age as you conquer these current obstacles. It is well

Bola146:
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Bola146(f): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2019
cococandy:
Sorry sweetheart.

You will rise again. Watch as God prepares a table for you and that guy who has wronged you will watch from age as you conquer these current obstacles. It is well

Amen!! Thanks
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by yazga: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2019
wink
lyndaway:
Am most grateful for life and God's faithfulness over me and my family also grateful for the gift of a friend and a brother he gave to me early this year can't love you less my prince am so grateful for everything I love you sweet Jesus
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Am grateful for God... And the fact that I'm still greatfull... Thank u lord
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by Swinger60(f): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
For the gift if life and for protecting my family

1 Like

Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by darfay: 1:47am On Dec 06, 2019
Though a lot of challenges abounds,most of which I neither know how I got into them nor how to come out of them, I remain grateful for life and the opportunity to keep fighting regardless of the outcome.
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by IyaTola: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Countless
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by roughdiamond(m): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
For leaving Nigeria
Re: As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? by DESAN(f): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Bola146:
my story is similar . We get there soonest dear. Be strong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian (yoruba) Parents Soooo Rubbish? / What Would You Do? / A Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 17 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.