Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? (8393 Views)

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? / I Had Put An End To My Marriage / What Are You Grateful For In 2019????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2023
This year 2023, will be coming to an end in less than 2months , what are the things you are grateful for?

Let me start with myself.

Firstly, I’m grateful for life, and good health.

Secondly, I did my convocation this year, I finished my NYSC this year, and also started a small business.

However, it has not been easy but regardless I’m grateful.

I say a very big thank you to my creator, despite all the challenges encountered this year, I’m still standing strong .

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Lovemeharder(f): 5:59am On Nov 04, 2023
I'm grateful to God Almighty for the gift of life, for sound health, since the beginning of this year to the end, I have never carried myself to the hospital, this alone is a Big Testimony. I also thank God for providing for me and my family.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Fugazy2023: 6:15am On Nov 04, 2023
Life and good health only (about myself only)

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by UnfairLife7(m): 6:18am On Nov 04, 2023
I am grateful to Almighty God for the gift of life and sound health, for myself, entire family and friends.

I am also grateful to God for the fact that i am in my mid 20s, and i have never lost a close family members or friends to death.

Lastly, i am hopeful for God Almighty to bless me with a good job this year. I'm getting tired already.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:29am On Nov 04, 2023
Lovemeharder:
I'm grateful to God Almighty for the gift of life, for sound health, since the beginning of this year to the end, I have never carried myself to the hospital, this alone is a Big Testimony. I also thank God for providing for me and my family.

Good health is underestimated.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Life and good health only (about myself only)

It worth it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Nice2023(m): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2023
I am grateful because my dad was retrenched in 2002 after 18years of service with Nigeria reinsurance.

After that,he used his gratuity to send us to school. Today,I have built him a retirement home with outstanding furniture's,beautiful kitchen for my mum. Gated the house with barb wires and dug a borehole for them to rest well at their remaining time on earth.

Employed a gateman for them and bought them two plots of land to farm on when the need arises...that is because my dad likes gardening. The land is both behind the compount and opposite the built house.

This is just all what I am grateful for.

201 Likes 20 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I am grateful to Almighty God for the gift of life and sound health, for myself, entire family and friends.

I am also grateful to God for the fact that i am in my mid 20s, and i have never lost a close family members or friends to death.

Lastly, i am hopeful for God Almighty to bless me with a good job this year. I'm getting tired already.

I pray God Almighty grant all your heart desires.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Stevenbright(m): 6:52am On Nov 04, 2023
I am grateful to God for divine health, success in businesses and in general, growth and development in everything I am up to!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Freelancerr(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2023
I'm just grateful for everything.
Next year we go again

Note:

Kindly check my signature I do data entry jobs and I also edit videos.

Contact me if you need my services.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Justkatty(f): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2023
This year has been a roller coaster cheesy
How God came through for me at the beginning of this year is something I can't explain...
Seeing my minimi growing everyday is a thing of joy
I thank God most especially for growth, atleast we are not where the enemies wanted us to be.
Oluwa eshe🙏

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2023
Nice2023:
I am grateful because my dad was retrenched in 2002 after 18years of service with Nigeria reinsurance.

After that,he used his gratuity to send us to school. Today,I have built him a retirement home with outstanding furniture's,beautiful kitchen for my mum. Gated the house with barb wires and dug a borehole for them to rest well at their remaining time on earth.

Employed a gateman for them and bought them two plots of land to farm on when the need arises...that is because my dad likes gardening. The land is both behind the compount and opposite the built house.

This is just all what I am grateful for.

This is massive, I really hope I can do this for my parents one day.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2023
Stevenbright:
I am grateful to God for divine health, success in businesses and in general, growth and development in everything I am up to!

God take all the glory.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2023
Justkatty:
This year has been a roller coaster cheesy
How God came through for me at the beginning of this year is something I can't explain...
Seeing my minimi growing everyday is a thing of joy
I thank God most especially for growth, atleast we are not where the enemies wanted us to be.
Oluwa eshe🙏

OGo fun oluwa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Nice2023(m): 10:56am On Nov 04, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

This is massive, I really hope I can do this for my parents one day.

Be focus...I remembered when I was close to becoming a prodigal son.

And my dad said something to me,he said and I quote,I will not lay a curse on u because u are my son.

That was the lowest low of our lives.

But I thank God.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Justkatty(f): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

OGo fun oluwa
cheesy
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
Nice2023:

Be focus...I remembered when I was close to becoming a prodigal son.

And my dad said something to me,he said and I quote,I will not lay a curse on u because u are my son.

That was the lowest low of our lives.

But I thank God.

Glad you turn out well, congratulations

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Sirchiboy: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by prettysassygirl(f): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
Am grateful to God for good health, it is really underrated till one is unhealthy. I am also grateful to God as well for life , family and my daughter and I pray He keeps me healthy and alive for her always. Amen

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
prettysassygirl:
Am grateful to God for good health, it is really underrated till one is unhealthy. I am also grateful to God as well for life and my daughter and I pray He keeps me healthy and alive for her always. Amen
Amen

1 Like

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by dahmie2013: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Grateful for a new job and the successful completion of my masters programme.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
Lovemeharder:
So many millions who don't believe in God also enjoy the same mercy and are not making a big testimony of it. I hope you are not somehow of the mind that if you claim it is a big testimony, God will reward you or something. God is not your mumu abeg! undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I am grateful to Almighty God for the gift of life and sound health, for myself, entire family and friends. I am also grateful to God for the fact that i am in my mid 20s, and i have never lost a close family members or friends to death. Lastly, i am hopeful for God Almighty to bless me with a good job this year. I'm getting tired already.
You better work hard for the job you want same as those who don't believe in God. God has never been in the business of giving jobs to those who believe in Him. His mercy He pours out daily and the same on all those who don't even believe in Him. undecided
Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Dear God I am using this opportunity to thank you for the good I have experienced this year and the Bad too. I want to remind you that your child has lost his job and survival has been very difficult and harsh.

God abeg no forget me o. I wann start my own business too or a better job that would allow me to make use of a laptop and internet connectivity.
Whichever comes first Baba I no mind at all. I believe so much in you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by DonEd(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
I AM GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Newborn27(f): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
Sound health and mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by xavuv: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
This year, some ppl thought i could not. But i did, and wonderfully well too.

2 Likes

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:19am On Nov 05, 2023
xavuv:
This year, some ppl thought i could not. But i did, and wonderfully well too.

Glad you were able to do it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2023
Newborn27:
Sound health and mind

Glory be to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by UnfairLife7(m): 6:28am On Nov 05, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

I pray God Almighty grant all your heart desires.
Amen. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by Duchessree(f): 7:25am On Nov 05, 2023
I'm grateful to God for keeping me and my family throughout the year.

Grateful to God for providing for us.

I will come later to to update this by december.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? by sunnymighty(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Grateful for everything, where do I start from? God be praised!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Childern's Day: Tell Us What Your Kid's Favorite Colour Is! / Thank God,I Am Now Mrs / Man Impregnates Mother, Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.