Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,120 members, 7,863,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Video Of Lagos 43 Years Ago - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video Of Lagos 43 Years Ago (386 Views)

Nairalander Meets Only Surviving Twin Saved By Mary Slessor Over 100 Years Ago / Battleship Island: Once World's Most Populated City Abandoned 47 Years Ago(Pics) / WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Lagos 43 Years Ago by flavouredgist: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
This a video of Lagos which was shot in 1976 ( 43 years ago ). as evident in the clip, nothing unusual when compared with the present state of the center of excellency.
which begs the question
will things change in NIGERIA// sad sad sad sad sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiM7Pf1euxw
Re: Video Of Lagos 43 Years Ago by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
I'm sure the video only captured the bad areas, which are still there today.

However, I believe Nigeria will change for better. But we must work towards achieving it.

Do things rights, don't say 'Na only me wan do am?', drop by drop na im make ocean, start small.

You feel you can do better than your Councilor, contest.

Don't say ahh, you have nothing. No. Plan a year before elections, get interactive with people around you, before you know, you'll be known, at least people will know your face.

Don't sit inside your house and complain about something you can change!

See my Siggy, that's what I do now, I'm good at it.
Re: Video Of Lagos 43 Years Ago by flavouredgist: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
Osinachi1:
I'm sure the video only captured the bad areas, which are still there today.

However, I believe Nigeria will change for better. But we must work towards achieving it.

Do things rights, don't say 'Na only me wan do am?', drop by drop na im make ocean, start small.

You feel you can do better than your Councilor, contest.

Don't say ahh, you have nothing. No. Plan a year before elections, get interactive with people around you, before you know, you'll be known, at least people will know your face.

Don't sit inside your house and complain about something you can change!

See my Siggy, that's what I do now, I'm good at it.
it doesnt mean things shouldn't change

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Santa Almost Fell Off The Bike!! Pls Subscribe Abeg / .. / Sports For College Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.