Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,028 members, 7,863,690 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Teebillz Pens A Heartfelt Message To Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Pens A Heartfelt Message To Tacha (1864 Views)

BBNaija: AY Reacts To Tacha's Disqualification, Says It's Women's Thing / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Pens A Heartfelt Message To Tacha by oladeledaniel: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tiwa Savage’s ex-hubby and artist manager Teebillz has penned a heartfelt letter to Tacha.

Teebilz took time out to appreciate and show gratitude to everyone that has commended him for the turn around of Tacha’s disqualification into a huge success.

Moreso, the talent manager heartily appreciated the reality star alongside her supporters for making his job easier and effective.

No doubt, the reality star happens to be one of his most prominent clients so far following her appearances at the 2019 Big Brother Naija show.

In his words;

“I know everyone has been given me credit for the little success we have achieved so far and it’s just %10 of my goal/plans for @symply_tacha but truth be told I couldn’t have done it without my team…Man, I have the best team on this project and I couldn’t have done it without the best fan base in the world.”

continue reading: https://gistcandy.com/teebillz-pens-a-heartfelt-message-to-tacha/

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Pens A Heartfelt Message To Tacha by oladeledaniel: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Teebillz Pens A Heartfelt Message To Tacha by Abfinest007(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
na Tacha side you don carry ur reggae go now.this time around you will not only jump into the lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Pens A Heartfelt Message To Tacha by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
No leave no transfer.

Oga Tee weldone

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Pens A Heartfelt Message To Tacha by Cletus77(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
Abfinest007:
na Tacha side you don carry ur reggae go now.this time around you will not only jump into the lagoon
[/s]

How does this relate with the thread?
Re: Teebillz Pens A Heartfelt Message To Tacha by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:38am On Dec 03, 2019
i hope he at least followed and implemented some of the sound advice he received from sista Kemi
Re: Teebillz Pens A Heartfelt Message To Tacha by ojoyentalk: 4:47am On Dec 03, 2019
You have our supports anyday anytime... More power.

(1) (Reply)

Ronke Tiamiyu Snapchat Leak - She Finally Speaks / Genevieve Nnaji & Her Dad. PHOTOS / "Chioma Come And Take Your Man" - Slayqueen Blasts Davido After He DM Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.