Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday (32222 Views)

Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates 8th Birthday, Shola Ogudu Pens Down Heartfelt Post / Simi Confirms Leaving X3M Music, pens down emotional post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Lola Omotayo-Okoye, the beautiful wife of Peter 'Mr P' Okoye has taken to her social media space as she penned down an heartfelt message to her husband, Peter and his twin, Paul on their birthday.

She wrote:

'Peter and Paul dem be one no be two. Happy Birthday guys! I am lost for words when it comes to your matter. I pray the Almighty God continues to guide and protect you. I pray that our father in heaven speaks to you individually and softens your hearts. I celebrate you today. I love you two. You are both legends. You are blessed. Your children adore you. We all adore you. God bless you today and everyday. Peter and Paul dem be one no be two. Happy Birthday!'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/lola-omotayo-okoye-pens-down-heartfelt-message-husband-twin.html

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2018
...I pray that our father in heaven speaks to you individually and softens your hearts..., This woman has a very good heart kiss

Visit here for more >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/lola-omotayo-okoye-pens-down-heartfelt-message-husband-twin.html

38 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2018
Lola is a great woman, May God bless her smiley

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Munzy14(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2018
Good.
Money is not evevrything, but it is the onlything.
The only thing that can make a blood brother sacrifice his blood, in pursuit of it.
Common sense will tell u Psquare issue is money. Maybe one spends more while, the other economizes.
Money is made and spent separately and never joint. One must backfire.
NO brotherhood in business is not just an addage.
Happy birthday legends!.

9 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Oluromantic: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2018
I am lost for words when it comes to your matter. I pray the Almighty God continues to guide and protect you. I pray that our father in heaven speaks to you individually and softens your hearts.
The statements in rephrasal sounds like...

I tire for una matta, make God soften una hard heart personally

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by nuelzy: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
Pity party...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by tokrizy: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Oga madame dem be 2 no b 1...
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
Some clowns will still come here and call this woman a bad woman without knowing the whole story.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by adeniyi3971(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
I hope they come back to their senses and reconcile.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by nijabazaar: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
I thought it was her that put them asunder...
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
All for d gram

14 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by tunexdavo(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
Happy birthday to p square we loved you two god will intervene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by LemonBoy1: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
kennygee:
Some clowns will still come here and call this woman a bad woman without knowing the whole story.

What is the whole story?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by basty: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Some idiots are using their family matter to play ethnic music. HBD to the two.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Chibuzor11(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Awwwwn
I would have taken this more seriously if she didn't destroy the family.
How can a twin fight his twin this heatedly? This must be the work of that woman who wasn't even a virgin when she entered their lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by kingthreat(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Same person that caused the fight is forming saint on social media. Mscheww

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Flexherbal(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wow!

This is lovely!

Remember sey dem get igbedu uuu...

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Ayoswit(f): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
I just love this woman. kiss

6 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by WeyreyHunter: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Awwwwn
I would have taken this more seriously if she didn't destroy the family.
How can a twin fight his twin this heatedly? This must be the work of that woman who wasn't even a virgin when she entered their lives.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by double0seven(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
kennygee:

Madam, this is nothing

Anybody can do this

In Yoruba, it's called "oju-aye". It's one of the things Yoruba are best known for.

I have not said she's guilty of anything, but her good wishes can hardly be a means to know this

7 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
LemonBoy1:

What is the whole story?

I don't know it, so I refuse to conclude and call her a bad woman.

6 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by naijaboiy: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
But Peter was busy spiting and shading his brother on the watery epistle he wrote for their anniversary yesterday.

Lola should try and instill some maturity in him. Paul has been the most mature so far since their split.

27 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by kensing1046(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
peter who God don blessed no man can cause, even wen the badbelle said u can nt sing u still prove den wrong. Long life #dance4peter.

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Ranchhoddas: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
What is heartfelt about this?
People just dey blow grammar everywhere!
Oya take am!

1 Like

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
double0seven:

Madam, this is nothing

Anybody can do this

In Yoruba, it's called "oju-aye". It's one of the things Yoruba are best known for.

I have not said she's guilty of anything, but her good wishes can hardly be a means to know this
omo ale jati jati

12 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by enemyofprogress: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Stop lying, dem be two jo
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by naijaboiy: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Simplep:
All for d gram
[For her husband's birthday again? Abeg it's not by force to make comment.

8 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by enemyofprogress: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
double0seven:

Madam, this is nothing

Anybody can do this

I for use you do ritual, but the problem be sey, you no go produce better money for me

8 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Lola Omotayo-Okoye, the beautiful wife of Peter 'Mr P' Okoye [wrote]

'Peter and Paul dem be one no be two. Happy Birthday guys! I am lost for words when it comes to your matter. I pray the Almighty God continues to guide and protect you. I pray that our father in heaven speaks to you individually and softens your hearts. I celebrate you today. I love you two. You are both legends. You are blessed. Your children adore you. We all adore you. God bless you today and everyday. Peter and Paul dem be one no be two. Happy Birthday!'

Blessed are the peacemakers...

I like how she tactfully reminds them of the next generation

If only more adults will think of the collateral damage their "beef" can cause for their children...

14 Likes

Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Watman2: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin

Link up with girls of your dream cool

Click Here

18+ abeg
Re: Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2018
kennygee:
many of those people are mad my sister only few of them are roaming. Tribalistic people. Even if she die for Peter, they'd still curse her. I'm just glad Peter didn't succumb to their zombiesm personallity.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai / Bbnaija: Sir Dee And Esther Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.